The real conservative scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In 2006, Senator Lieberman was elected to a fourth term as an Independent, because of the strength of his record and his accomplishments for the state. He won the general election by more than 100,000 votes. He remains committed to caucusing with Senate Democrats, but is identified as an Independent Democrat (ID-CT)."
Senator Joseph Lieberman (CT) - Biography

Democrat.

And he had a platform.

Yeah, so? I wasn't debating that.

That was posted for another person that follows you around stating that if the independents ran as independents it would get rid of the Repubs and the Dems and no one would have a platform, thus solving all the ills of our current system.

Right now, I think the best solution is to vote for no incumbents.

That was posted for another person that follows you around stating that if the independents ran as independents it would get rid of the Repubs and the Dems and no one would have a platform, thus solving all the ills of our current system.
That's not my issue.

That isn't going to solve the problem.

Why not? We are still in a mess. Most likely, they all promised during their last campaign to fix the problems. They failed.

Why not? We are still in a mess. Most likely, they all promised during their last campaign to fix the problems. They failed.

That's like saying there are some bad apples so lets just toss the entire basket full. Better yet pick out the bad apples before then can turn the rest of the batch. Let's keep the good ones (there are some good politicians).

That's like saying there are some bad apples so lets just toss the entire basket full. Better yet pick out the bad apples before then can turn the rest of the batch. Let's keep the good ones (there are some good politicians).

Exactly. Can you imagine an entire government composed of newbies? An entire government of Cains?

If you insist.

I don't see it as that crazy an idea. I mean, nobody sees this? Should we only keep half? We have been treading in place for years, going deeper in the hole. Any you all want to keep this up? Or just have your side voted in? Sorry. Reject the rejects. Let us start anew.

Exactly. Can you imagine an entire government composed of newbies? An entire government of Cains?

Can you imagine being at a job and failing miserably, and you are rewarded with another 2/4/6 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back