The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

VamPyroX said:
I don't remember. I was invited to a friend's girlfriend's apartment to help fix their computer. After fixing the computer, I just sat there watching television with my friend and it was already on. I don't know what channel it was... but it was freaky and horrible.

OKay. The one I'm talking about was on HBO. I can't recall the title of the documentary, but can do a search. Regardless, I agree with you. It was horrible the way the children were treated.

This one child was six years old Her Mother took her to the dentist to get a bridge (or something like false teeth, but only two teeth were involved), because, she was losing her two front teeth, and she wanted the girl to have the "perfect smile" for the judges. :ugh2:

I'm thinking.."The poor child is going through a normal part of any child's development and you're ( the mother) giving her the impression it's "bad" that she's losing her front teeth?" It was upsetting to see.

errr Excuse me,

Father found his daughter in the basement?

How long his daughter laid on the floor and wrapping up the white blanket...
Did Autospy says.. ? How long she dead? The most recent dead alikely 2 hours later.. til Father found his daughter in the basement...

can you clarify this please again..
I feel my eyes wide open and *stunned surprised*:shock:

GA
8 hours
with ppl around the house looking for the little girl not the basement until the father went down there and found her

GRR

from 5:40 am (call the cops) to 12 noon (search for the child)...
That is about 6 hours...

8 hours?

That doesn't make sense. I guess the girl died before 5 am.

free

no her mom woke up at 5am found her gone and called 911 and jonbenet was found by her dad at 1pm
they didn't find the child in the little room until her dad found her in the little room

that why the little room didn't even exist until the father found her
the door is little tricky to open

Last edited:
A lot of things don't add up in this case, there is many different evidences the police came up with.. I don't know, but I have a feeling it is someone within the Ramsey family, or someone that the family knew. They knew too many people. I was reading that it was possible the girl knew who the killer was, and that she was possibly lured by that killer for a snack, in her autopsy, they found pineapple in her stomach. The time of the death they estimated was approx. around 10pm to 6am, but they believe she was killed near the beginning of these times. They did find a lot of evidence that didn't point to the father, mother or brother. So its complicated, a lot of things don't add up.
http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/

they also did a mini series about her, "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town" . Has anyone ever seen that? I haven't yet, and they do have it out on DVD.

The Mayor should Now FIRE The Police Chief ...This is a Good Example on how cops dont do their jobs.Remember Elian Gonzalez ? The Miami Mayor Fired the Police Chief cause the Police Chief failed to report to the mayor what the FEDS were planning.The Police Chief Job is to inform the mayor anything or events happening to that city.Well the Cheif didnt do his job the Mayor FIRED HIM! Cheif Commented to the press on why he didnt inform the Mayor on the INS gonna Grab Elian Gonzalez.He said""" Well i Had to keep it quiet cause the Mayor is Cuban American.That Besides the Point!! YOUR JOB IS TO INFORM THE MAYOR WHAT GOES ON HIS CITY AT ALL TIMES!!! He was Elected to Protect the people in his city.So Now the Boudler Mayor should Fire the Cheif it took over 10 Years to make an ARREST?? 10 YEARS!!!!!!???? Well The Chief should be fired along with seveal other officers and Detectives.

The Mayor should Now FIRE The Police Chief ...This is a Good Example on how cops dont do their jobs.Remember Elian Gonzalez ? The Miami Mayor Fired the Police Chief cause the Police Chief failed to report to the mayor what the FEDS were planning.The Police Chief Job is to inform the mayor anything or events happening to that city.Well the Cheif didnt do his job the Mayor FIRED HIM! Cheif Commented to the press on why he didnt inform the Mayor on the INS gonna Grab Elian Gonzalez.He said""" Well i Had to keep it quiet cause the Mayor is Cuban American.That Besides the Point!! YOUR JOB IS TO INFORM THE MAYOR WHAT GOES ON HIS CITY AT ALL TIMES!!! He was Elected to Protect the people in his city.So Now the Boudler Mayor should Fire the Cheif it took over 10 Years to make an ARREST?? 10 YEARS!!!!!!???? Well The Chief should be fired along with seveal other officers and Detectives.

I happen to agree with you. There's alot of people who should be held accountable for the witchhunt in this case.

Whoa Buckdodgers take it easy but you do have a good point. I am sorry to see it has taken that too long but some police cases really are truly out of the police's hands and they stay unsolved mysteries. I am glad to see things finally are being solved in this case which has upset America greatly. God is seeing to it that justice is being served, it would have been nice to have her mom know that a very evil man has been arrested for killing her child and doing horrible things to her child. I think the police told her about a man they were looking at that might be a possible good arrest suspect about one month before she died of cancer, I think and that really testifies to the emotional toll it has taken on the mother's health which is completely understandable. I am sure she along with her daughter are having a very happy day in Heaven. God Bless ..... :angel:

In some cases, It takes longer than 10 years to be able to be solved. I do hope the Ramsey family will be able to find the closure in the recent arrest of the man for the murder of Jon Benet.

However, The family has been through a lot of great deal with the Media, Investigators, so and on. At one time, They suspected and falsely accused Pat Ramsey for the murder of her daughter - It brings me up to a question, Why would she be falsey accused when the motto of this precaidment is "Innocent until Proven Guilty"? At least she was able to contain this and to defend herself.

Let's see what the arrest will lead to and hopefully they have got the right man for the murder charge.

In some cases, It takes longer than 10 years to be able to be solved. I do hope the Ramsey family will be able to find the closure in the recent arrest of the man for the murder of Jon Benet.

However, The family has been through a lot of great deal with the Media, Investigators, so and on. At one time, They suspected and falsely accused Pat Ramsey for the murder of her daughter - It brings me up to a question, Why would she be falsey accused when the motto of this precaidment is "Innocent until Proven Guilty"? At least she was able to contain this and to defend herself.

Let's see what the arrest will lead to and hopefully they have got the right man for the murder charge.

Yeah, I think the police does have some of JonBenet Ramsey's clothes amongst another crime scene evidence that can be tested to see if it matches that sick evil guy that has been arrested in this case and if the DNA matches then the police has the right man to send him to jail. Many inmates who are fathers themselves that love their children very much will be waiting to fight him very viciously and brutally kill him in the big house. Too bad for him and nobody will care then America can get some closure too along with the Ramsey family. God Bless ...... :angel:

To see the burial site where JonBenet Ramsey now rests in peace. God Bless her.

I was not prepared to see how small the headstone and the burial tombstone was. That angered me alots as I am an uncle to 10+ kids.

JonBenet Ramsey on Yahoo! News Photos

I feel that case will be solved soon. That case upset and captured the heart of America. It upset the hell out of me too and I was shaking my head in disbelief and I was very stunned. I hope the case is really solved. God Bless and rest that girl's soul, JonBenet Ramsey. God will see that the truth will come out sooner or later. :angel:

I said that on June the 26th of 2006 and now it is August 16th 2006.

God Bless ..... :angel:

I saw this a few times.
I think that it could have been a family member.
I think there was neglect, abuse, and tons of stuff that
we have no clue about.

I think there was alot of jealousy involved and I think their daughter
was more of a money bag than a real daughter.

Being such a talented beautiful intellgent young girl brings a lot of envy even from family members.

She was in tons of beauty pags. I know as you keep winning you get money ...maybe she felt like she was being used and didn't want to do it anymore. Out of obsessiveness with money they did the unthinkable.

I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

RG

To see the burial site where JonBenet Ramsey now rests in peace. God Bless her.

I was not prepared to see how small the headstone and the burial tombstone was. That angered me alots as I am an uncle to 10+ kids.

JonBenet Ramsey on Yahoo! News Photos

Are you talking about JonBenet's headstone or the tombstone being small?? I hope you are not thinking that way. It is a very nice one and it would remmy her for who she is and for her being on earth with us in her short life.

Are you talking about JonBenet's headstone or the tombstone being small?? I hope you are not thinking that way. It is a very nice one and it would remmy her for who she is and for her being on earth with us in her short life.

What I meant was that I was shocked to see how small the whole burial stone was and how that woman who was a friend of Patsy Ramsey was going to put a note on Jonbenet's tombstone. I was not prepared to see how small that was. That was very shocking to see. What do you mean I am thinking the wrong way? I am not thinking the wrong way at all. I said what I said. Yes it is a nice burial site but it would have been much better if she was back with her family being alive. I am an uncle to 10+ kids so that angered and upset me alots. I sure hope that sick evil guy gets what he deserves in the big house.

What I meant was that I was shocked to see how small the whole burial stone was and how that woman who was a friend of Patsy Ramsey was going to put a note on Jonbenet's tombstone. I was not prepared to see how small that was. That was very shocking to see. What do you mean I am thinking the wrong way? I am not thinking the wrong way at all. I said what I said. Yes it is a nice burial site but it would have been much better if she was back with her family being alive.

What I mean that I was thinking that you were thinking that her burial is so small for her to be burial but remmy this the pix may look small but in person may look big. :dunno: Maybe that the size if her height to put it that way.

JonBenet was a very small girl and her headstone fits her perfectly. Why worry about her headstone? :ugh3:

Glad to know that they have a suspect and hopefully he is the right person.

Back