The Murder case of JonBenét Ramsey

Yeah I agree, it's really sad to see this case still being unsolved, and no one knows what really happened to this little girl, sometimes I do pray that something will come up, or someone will finally admit it, when I first heard about this case, I did thought one of the parents or the family were involved but then again, I'm not so quite sure, it would be wrong to finger point the blame upon the parents even if they didn't really do it, I wish the police would have handle this case in a different way, instead of allowing all the family members into that home the same day when they found her body in the basement, not good at all...I guess all the evidences were buried along or maybe there are too many fingerprints I :dunno: ...

This case is really diffcult to solve cause too many holes in it :(

Momoftwo said:
Oceanbreeze-

Yes, the mother got the cancer before the girl was murdered but you never know that God who knew this mother who was so evil that no one realized that.

Eh, whatever. Like I said, it's pointless to be debating this. We'll never know what happened.

I'm done now. I've said the same thing three times. I think everybody understands my point of view.

Oceanbreeze said:
Eh, whatever. Like I said, it's pointless to be debating this. We'll never know what happened.

I'm done now. I've said the same thing three times. I think everybody understands my point of view.

Pointless? No....because people want to undertand how it happened and people want to get their feedbacks.

People talked about OJ Simpson. I remembered that my mother, siblings and relatives gave their thoughts and debating. It's the same idea with this situation.

Indeed, it's a very sad situation.

Momoftwo said:
Oceanbreeze-

Yes, the mother got the cancer before the girl was murdered but you never know that God who knew this mother who was so evil that no one realized that.

My grandfather had cancer, he didn't do anything to no one..God doesn't give people cancer just cause He knew they were evil...

Where did you hear this from?

Oceanbreeze said:
I'm sorry, but this thread is pointless.We'll never know what happened to the little girl, and so, we're all just batting around ideas about what we think happened.

If this thread is pointless to you, then why are you here? Don't say never either. We are just batting ideas? We are more discussing the issue, Isn't this a discussion forum where we can be able to share ideas, opinions and feedback's. We are in the right department. ;)

Oceanbreeze said:
The truth is, no one will ever know. I think we should just let that poor little girl rest in peace, and leave this alone.

This poor little girl is already at rest in peace, nobody would harm her in any way possible, a killer is out loose, You expect us to sweep it all under the rug like it never exit.

^Angel^ said:
My grandfather had cancer, he didn't do anything to no one..God doesn't give people cancer just cause He knew they were evil...

Where did you hear this from?

It's different. Like my parents had cancer and it was not from God. It was from smoking that killed my parents. It's totally different. It's God's decision to give the cancer to this terrible woman.

Momoftwo said:
It's different. Like my parents had cancer and it was not from God. It was from smoking that killed my parents. It's totally different. It's God's decision to give the cancer to this terrible woman.

I'm sorry I don't believe that, God doesn't cause people to get sick or have cancer just cause they did something so evil....

Sorry Cheri for going a bit off the topic...

Momoftwo said:

who told you this ?? My mother had her cancerous It wasn't God decision!!! She does NOT deserve to die at 52 years old.

Please be careful what you said ! Momoftwo :nono:

Momoftwo said:

Your post sound hypothetical to me. Excuse me for saying this.

God did not give the cancer to EVERYONE! Please don´t use God as an excuse.

ghsh1996 said:
Well, I believe it might be her brother because her mom and dad always pay attention on her all the time. She was running for girls pagents. They spend lot of money on her. Her brother got so jealous because he dont get pay attention from them. Sad! He might get sick of her so he might kill her. Her parent had to protect him.

I dont have any proof or witness. I cannot tell which one from her family who did it.

It could be true.

The parents feel being responsible to cause their daughter to death, that´s why they have to protect him.

You never know. Maybe or maybe not...this is how it looks. Who knows? :dunno:

God does not give people cancer but it depends on His decisions. No one knows the answer but only God knows.

Ok

Kalista said:
You made a good point ! It is really sad to see brother killed sister. :cry: due to jealous. It is very difficult to find this evidence. He was very young to murder his sister.

How old is he?

I didn´t pay attention as I posted... until I read your post...

I thought he is oldest brother?

Liebling:-))) said:

I agreed!

Liebling:-))) said:

No, not at all....I did not use God as an excuse. That was my guess because this is how I see this kind of horrible situation with this little girl.

You and I don't know the answer.

It remains very mystery.

I'm done with this.

Kindly Regards,
Momoftwo:)

I still say both the parents did something to their daughter.

If the little brother killed her then the forensic evidence would have pointed to that. The size and the height, the trajectory of the projected weapon in his hand and things like that. Is the murder wound consisent with that of a child or an adult who would have done it ? You know what I mean and I think the police's forensic science team found that it points to adults. The kid had nothing to do with it.

I highly doubt the little brother even knew what happened till afterwards with the police all over the scene. The kid had nothing to do with the murder of his sister. I also think those parents were smart enough not to murder their daughter in front of their son. I am not saying smart but it would obivously have been commonsense enough not to murder their daughter in front of their son. Tragical case.....

I feel that case will be solved soon. That case upset and captured the heart of America. It upset the hell out of me too and I was shaking my head in disbelief and I was very stunned. I hope the case is really solved. God Bless and rest that girl's soul, JonBenet Ramsey. God will see that the truth will come out sooner or later. :angel:

CrazyMomma said:
:ugh: Are we talking about JonBent Ramsey's case or the cancer???

Talk about the girl but I didn't expect that few people who objected to this idea about cancer. I only said "I think" but I really meant that it's a "maybe" which means that it is not 100% for sure. (I may be wrong about the cancer situation from God - really you and I really don't know the real answer - it remains very mystery).

Let's talk about how it happened to this girl - not the cancer - forget about the cancer situation.

Now, you move on and talk it out about how it happened to the girl - not the mother with cancer.

Ok? :thumb:

Warm Regards,
Momoftwo:)

Cheri said:
If this thread is pointless to you, then why are you here? Don't say never either. We are just batting ideas? We are more discussing the issue, Isn't this a discussion forum where we can be able to share ideas, opinions and feedback's. We are in the right department. ;)

This poor little girl is already at rest in peace, nobody would harm her in any way possible, a killer is out loose, You expect us to sweep it all under the rug like it never exit.

I stand by what I said. It's pointless to debate it. We don't know ALL the facts, and we don't have the capability of investigating this. We have all formed an opinion based on what we've heard in the media (and we all know how "accurate they can be! :roll:) Therefore, it's pointless.

Also, why debate something so controversial? A lot of us have formed opinions, and I am willing to bet that no one is gonna change anybody else' mind about it, so why bother?

I predict this thread will eventually get out of hand and be locked, because, the opinions about this are so sharply devided.

Oceanbreeze said:
I stand by what I said. It's pointless to debate it. We don't know ALL the facts, and we don't have the capability of investigating this. We have all formed an opinion based on what we've heard in the media (and we all know how "accurate they can be! :roll:) Therefore, it's pointless.

Also, why debate something so controversial? A lot of us have formed opinions, and I am willing to bet that no one is gonna change anybody else' mind about it, so why bother?

I predict this thread will eventually get out of hand and be locked, because, the opinions about this are so sharply devided.

Yes, I agree with you completely. I made a mistake for saying the word cancer because it upsetted to few people. Yes, this thread caused getting out of hand.

I feel so terrible for saying "cancer from God". I feel like the devil made me to say it because the devil loves to see people to bash at me. I prayed to God for that. Stay away from the devils!

Agreed about this thread being locked. Forget it and move on.

Amen!:)

Warm Regards,
Momoftwo

Cheri said:

are you saying they have the body? I thought no body found?

Back