The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for central A/C!!!!!!!! WHOO! But my Jeep's a/c broke...oh well!

Yummy!

We had the same problem yesterday and I was witching cranky because of the humidity. During the humid summer, we cook light. I can imagine how the humidity would be hard for you during your pregnancy. :hug:

I'm away tomorrow till sunday!! I am going down south and meeting deaf friends whom I met online through my blog! :D I cannot wait to meet other CI-ers and deaf people. As i'v always known the same people all my life, know what I mean?

:D

I'm away tomorrow till sunday!! I am going down south and meeting deaf friends whom I met online through my blog! :D I cannot wait to meet other CI-ers and deaf people. As i'v always known the same people all my life, know what I mean?

:D

Have fun! :wave:

Finally got my contact lenses. :dance2: I just don't understand how some people can tolerate wearing eyeglasses every single day. Was driving me nuts.

Finally got my contact lenses. :dance2: I just don't understand how some people can tolerate wearing eyeglasses every single day. Was driving me nuts.

Whatever I do... I always get red eyes... same goes for make-up. Can't wear any of that. Jewelry only if it's gold that I can't afford :giggle: . I get red dots all over the place :roll:

ETA: I only take off glasses to go to sleep and attend fitness class! ;)

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I popped into this thread. How's it going? :)

Jamie,

Good luck! I've thought about taking an aerobics class this summer myself. :)

:giggle::giggle:
I CANNOT wait till college's over with!!

Only 3 more weeks to go, yay!!!

I just need a long break! Then I'll be ready and refreshed after 3 weeks of break or so. I am considering to signing up to work with an agency, very flexible, good pay and very reliable!

Hopefully one day I'll get a job in a school for the deaf, maybe after I'v took more signing classes to bring my signs up to stratch :D

:D:D:hmm::wave:

How's everybody else doing?

I am the opposite. I can not imagine having something IN my eyes.

I am comfortable with my glasses.

Many have suggested me to get contacts.
No way! Especially with my hayfever.

I am the opposite. I can not imagine having something IN my eyes.

I am comfortable with my glasses.

Many have suggested me to get contacts.
No way! Especially with my hayfever.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :dunno2:

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :dunno2:

I don't wear glasses, and I have never experienced contacts. I wonder what that feels like.

Do you feel like you have something in your eyes, or does that just go away after moments after putting them in, and you don't notice it all day? No offense to your question whatever, I'm just asking out of curiousity.

I am rooting for my alma matter , Arizona State, in the women's fast pitch World Series. They are winning as of now against Missouri. I love this time of the year when the softball tourneys are on all day and all night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back