The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally to have this weekend arrive. the work is grudge.

Hell no, I just got out of four days in hospital with a serious GI infection! :shock:

my high school friend has Crohn's disease. i haven't had a chance to get to know of him well because he was frequently sick. but he's hanging on, enjoying life, traveling all over.

my high school friend has Crohn's disease. i haven't had a chance to get to know of him well because he was frequently sick. but he's hanging on, enjoying life, traveling all over.

My doctors don't agree if that's what I have or not. I hope it was just a really bad flu, and it's gone now. I believe my parents brought to the GI doctor's attention that we have had a bit of a mouse problem in this house lately, and so we've been exposed to mouse turds. I was reminded of that when I found a mouse turd in a mug on the top shelf of the top cupboard. It's a new cupboard just built last year, no mouse holes anywhere, slick white walls, I can't figure out any route for a mouse to climb so high to get to that shelf. I rinsed the mug out and put it in the dishwasher. I'm still too weak to do any aggressive cleaning.

When we left the house to meet friend at around 4 but we left like 330...anyway I spotted DEER! I turned it around and went home to get my camera and went back. Parked my car and walked across st. Took few pictures! Neat! that's pretty rare to see them in the CITY!!

I did see wild turkey but didn't have camera with me, that was in November I think. I can try to take my camera with me often.

10282803047317qn9.jpg

10282823038546fm1.jpg

Wow, that's a lot of deer! Thanks for sharing! :D

I'm not looking forward to a frigid weekend and week....we are supposed to get snow on the weekend and even on xmas day...which will probably one of the rarest White Christmas in Seattle metro area! :cold:

Don't forget to cerish the white christmas on christmas day! It would be the memorial one for you, if it would be good enough! I am hopeful to see some snow in the city of Japan, when I am there in few days :D

i got my video phone WHOOOOOOOOO :)

what sort of videophone?

Don't forget to cerish the white christmas on christmas day! It would be the memorial one for you, if it would be good enough! I am hopeful to see some snow in the city of Japan, when I am there in few days :D

Thanks Jake. I sure hope we will get white xmas. We will see what happens...I wish I had a digital camera though. :(

I feel like watching a very Christmassey movie that is modern and non-comedy. In other words, a good movie. But I can't think of such a movie.

Just bought my daughter's main gift. I pod Touch. She has been begging for one for a while. And my sons main gift Game Boy DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back