The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's normal, it is the ads that google owns them, the owner of the forum has nothing to do with it. You will have to get used to it. By the way, welcome to Alldeaf.com! :)

That's understandable and thank you! I'm glad to be here! I wanna add a animation avatar but I guess I have to be a VIP member but I already e-mail Alex (I think that is his name) and asked for his address so I can donate with money order

That's normal, it is the ads that google owns them, the owner of the forum has nothing to do with it. You will have to get used to it. By the way, welcome to Alldeaf.com! :)

that's why my Firefox is customized. I don't see any of ads. I have ad blocker.

I think you're not understanding me. I t-a-k-e. not buy. not borrow. TAKE. :cool2: oh I will take your money too :cool2:

You misunderstood me again :laugh2: What I meant is when you TAKE my TV, you have to spend cash to fly over to take my TV from Australia! :rofl:

You misunderstood me again :laugh2: What I meant is when you TAKE my TV, you have to spend cash to fly over to take my TV from Australia! :rofl:

ouch.... I just got done zing'ed! damn.....

4ik7qb.jpg

My cat's unwell today, which is unusual. He loves to eat and I was surprised to see he wasn't at the door quivering with excitement, or did he come when I called for him. So I enlisted mum into searching for him. He was acting quite strangely e.g. he didn't eat at all today. So we're taking him to the vet later on this afternoon. Vet thinks it's an infection from a cat bite or something, but he didn't have any wounds to show for it.

Let's hope he'll be back to his old self soon.

My nieces and nephew's coming over after school and hang around until their mother gets home from work. I suspect I'll be doing the dishes...whee....

Shel,
What a week you've had! Hope next week will be a better one! Be sure to get plenty of sleep. :hug:

I'm fortunate that none of my family members dare complain about CC.

yike... better watch your cat carefully! could barf or have an explosive diarrhea at any moment on your bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back