The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wake up recently an hour ago also i m gonna make to eat for lunch ymmy before ready leavin to work later this evening by 5pm. Can't beliver that summer are almost over

I feel like to jump in Jeep and go back to OBX!! I had too much fun! I guess I have to be patient to go back next year! :)

Just checked my pager...nothing from my best friend. Maybe she is busy getting her girls ready. If she doesnt respond at all today, then I know she is truly pissed at me even though I am innocent.

Should wives be responsilbe for their hubby's behaviors or vice versa? That's an idea for a new thread...hold that thought. I gotta go to work so I will update everyone.

Have a great day!

My answer is "no." Wives are not responsible for their husband's behavior, nor vice versa. Everyone is accountable for themselves.

yeah i know the feeling.. my sister jo jo doesnt like CC.. grrr.. my son is used to having CC on tv.. one day he said momma..cc is off.. can u you turn it on? i said why?? (electricity went dead earlier that day due to thunderstorms) he said i like cc on better.. i was like ohhhh ok.. so turned it on for him.. i was surprised.. but glad he wanted it on! ha!

every time i go over to my bro's house.. they always turned cc on for me so i can watch tv with them .. nice of my bro.. :D why cant my mom n my sister be like my bro?? jeez.. ugh!

Hey guys. My homework is loaded! I do it tomorrow, since i have no classes tmw. Which i am glad.

yeah i know the feeling.. my sister jo jo doesnt like CC.. grrr.. my son is used to having CC on tv.. one day he said momma..cc is off.. can u you turn it on? i said why?? (electricity went dead earlier that day due to thunderstorms) he said i like cc on better.. i was like ohhhh ok.. so turned it on for him.. i was surprised.. but glad he wanted it on! ha!

every time i go over to my bro's house.. they always turned cc on for me so i can watch tv with them .. nice of my bro.. :D why cant my mom n my sister be like my bro?? jeez.. ugh!

aww cute TJ... my mom used read CC she like it.. when she dont feel like to hear voice turn off then watch CC lol!

so.... ever happened to you? This is exactly what I did yesterday and today at work... damn insomniac!

chickenasleep.jpg

I did once and didn't sleep until 5am, when I used to live in my old apartment, but it is different now. But you better get into bed on a promised time, Jiro!

I am enjoying the coffee and bacon & egg roll for breakfast right now at work XD

Charmed, no longer on our australian televisions :(

Haha, but fortunately, they are for sale on DVDs here :)

I paid $92 for 4 seasons on DVD of 'Scrubs' :P

It's flippin' cheap in Australia! :D Come and live in Australia :P

Jake,
EZY dvd have heaps of TV DVDs on sale. I must check them out....bu perhaps not until Christmas.

By the way, my cat went to Vet and got treatment. He was burning up with fever. Now he's a bit better, but not eating, still. He's currently hiding under my bed sleeping it off.

I love EZY DVD store! They have reasonable prices and very good! But unfortunately, I am stuck with JB HI FI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back