The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: but shame that you need to be careful as if I believe you have a girlfriend in real life, yes?

I don't have a girlfriend so I can use it, hahaha :lol:

APeterson - I do not like you very much.

because of that sinful avatar. I feel sinful and dirty... I need to be spanked by nun :naughty:

:lol: I am not sure if the adminstaor will let me use this one since the admisator told me to remove the last one since it's almost nude

yeah, nudity is against the AD rule :(

:lol: I am not sure if the adminstaor will let me use this one since the admisator told me to remove the last one since it's almost nude

tell me who and I will send him a nun for some spanking punishment :cool2:

That wwould be Alex himself, but Jiro, be careful man.

Still up in the middle of the night, buddy?

Still up in the middle of the night, buddy?

dammit it will not win me over. i will not succumb to it. however I will go and take a hot nice shower. whoopsie... clumsy me... i seem to have dropped my soap... can you kindly pick it up? :whistle:

dammit it will not win me over. i will not succumb to it. however I will go and take a hot nice shower. whoopsie... clumsy me... i seem to have dropped my soap... can you kindly pick it up? :whistle:

:laugh2: you must be a sleepy head tonight!

Time for footy training! later ladies! ;)

Just checked my pager...nothing from my best friend. Maybe she is busy getting her girls ready. If she doesnt respond at all today, then I know she is truly pissed at me even though I am innocent.

Should wives be responsilbe for their hubby's behaviors or vice versa? That's an idea for a new thread...hold that thought. I gotta go to work so I will update everyone.

Have a great day!

I guess I'll just take it easy...and finish up clean up in my hubby's beloved Jeep. Sands are every where from the beach lol! So it need a good vacuuming...almost done put stuff away beside camping stuff need to be stored in storage for next year or 2 years...depend how the things go first. We decided to rent a cabin for next time. Our one of dogs know how to unzip the tent! Smart ass dog! That was TAHOE! (Jack Russell Terrier) I was shocked but impressed! We camped in Maryland, soo quiet..not many campers around...so that was perfect! So we put tent up and went to sleep...somehow Tahoe got out and Tinkerbell followed her mama out...I assumed they needed to go potty or drink some water or whatever but they came back and laid down by the tent wait for me or daddy wakes up. Smart dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back