Sorenson nTouch VP

No, it is custom made designed to work with Sorenson equipment,. It got built in patented flash ring, with on LED and Mised/signmail as well. Will not find anywhere if try get separate.

What kind of webcam on Ntouch VP? from Logitech C910? 2.0 MP web cam?

That is correct, Sorenson designed in mind as "Deaf" friendly. We focus on Deaf Needs and Sorenson DOES listen, just that it takes their time. This enables Sorenson provide top quality with feature that Deaf had always wanted.

Thanks to Sorenson, we now have variety.

NtouchPC which can be used on computer, it can be connected wired or wirelessly.
Ntouch Mobile, as of right now many of handheld smartphone now works with Ntouch, this includes Iphone 4! It got wireless, wow another choice
Finally
Our brand new next generation Sorenson VP, NtouchVP!

ntouch VP Features:

Deaf SignMail® Record and receive point-to-point video messages
Sorenson HD Provides highest-quality video and supports HDTV and HDMI
Quick Connect Button Make an SVRS call even when you can't find your remote
Phonebook Connect quicker with the new searchable Contacts list
Block List Block phone numbers from calling you
Remote Camera Design Mounts on any flat-screen TV (Even if regular CRT based TV it can be mounted with one of optional accessory provided)
All-New User Interface So easy to navigate, so many options!
Sorenson Video Center New player controls to fast-forward, rewind, or pause videos
Improved Remote Control Easier to hold, more feature buttons
LightRing® Visual Caller ID See who is calling before you answer

Now there is choices but tell you this, we are not stopping expanding, so watch for more. ;)

That's correct, has RJ11 port for external flasher plug in.

No, it is custom made designed to work with Sorenson equipment,. It got built in patented flash ring, with on LED and Mised/signmail as well. Will not find anywhere if try get separate.

but I need to know what's megapixel sensor of nTouch. 2.0 or 1.3 MP ???

I don't have that specific answer, all I know it support up to 720p, you can google 720p

Remember, rule of thumb, the higher the pixel, the higher bandwith requirement will need to meet. Most ISP speed supported up to 720, few support 1080, and that would mean higher Internet connection plan cost. Usually it is best leave 480, that is my settings because that is more than enough for me and I got other VP to run and if I set at higher resolution, then I won't have enough Internet speed to support multiple VP calls.

The video quality, I can't tell ya enough how champ it is. I have seen it and use it everyday.

Same problem with nTouch mobile and other VRS mobile. Different video codec. Sorenson video codec is H.243. Mirial Softphone video codec like ZVRS, P3, Convo, and others is H.323.

I think you may be confused regarding H.243, or typoed another standard you're thinking about. H.243 is chair control for H.320 ISDN MCU calls. Simply put, H.323 does not need it or use it, and I doubt you've actually ever used H.243 yourself, unless you have an ISDN videophone and have called a MCU bridge...

I think you meant to say H.263.

Honestly, right now, without having sniffed the traffic myself, I couldn't tell you if nTouch VP is using SIP like the nTouch Mobile and nTouch PC, or if it is a dual-stack VP and also supports H.323 natively. It really shouldn't matter either way so long as Sorenson gateways iTRS calls to/from the nTouch VP.

The nTouch VP does support H.263, and can make and receive calls to ZVRS, P3, and Convo using the iTRS H.323 dialplan.

A friend had a Sorenson rep tel them that the nTouch VP will only accept P2P videomail from another nTouch. I don't know that this is true or not, only that a Sorenson rep told this to a very trustworthy friend. I haven't seen it myself, so take this with a grain of salt.

Yes, you can call from an nTouch VP to a ZVRS or P3 phone and leave P2P videomail. This is because the nTouch VP supports both H.263 and H.264.

You can even call from an nTouch PC to a ZVRS or P3 phone and leave P2P videomail, but you won't be able to see the IVVR prompt telling you that it is recording your message, as the nTouch PC client doesn't play the H.263 streams that are sent to it.

You cannot call H.263 P2P or videomail from nTouch mobile, as it only supports H.264 video.

I think you may be confused regarding H.243, or typoed another standard you're thinking about. H.243 is chair control for H.320 ISDN MCU calls. Simply put, H.323 does not need it or use it, and I doubt you've actually ever used H.243 yourself, unless you have an ISDN videophone and have called a MCU bridge...

I think you meant to say H.263.

Honestly, right now, without having sniffed the traffic myself, I couldn't tell you if nTouch VP is using SIP like the nTouch Mobile and nTouch PC, or if it is a dual-stack VP and also supports H.323 natively. It really shouldn't matter either way so long as Sorenson gateways iTRS calls to/from the nTouch VP.

The nTouch VP does support H.263, and can make and receive calls to ZVRS, P3, and Convo using the iTRS H.323 dialplan.

A friend had a Sorenson rep tel them that the nTouch VP will only accept P2P videomail from another nTouch. I don't know that this is true or not, only that a Sorenson rep told this to a very trustworthy friend. I haven't seen it myself, so take this with a grain of salt.

Yes, you can call from an nTouch VP to a ZVRS or P3 phone and leave P2P videomail. This is because the nTouch VP supports both H.263 and H.264.

You can even call from an nTouch PC to a ZVRS or P3 phone and leave P2P videomail, but you won't be able to see the IVVR prompt telling you that it is recording your message, as the nTouch PC client doesn't play the H.263 streams that are sent to it.

You cannot call H.263 P2P or videomail from nTouch mobile, as it only supports H.264 video.

I now understand what you say. :ty:

The megapixel is for image from the digital camera only. nTouch is not the digital camera, it's digital video. The megapixel is about SIZE of print resolution, not screen resolution. The 4MP is even A4 paper (8.5 inch by 11 inch) for good quality picture.

So 720p = 1MP and 1080p = 2MP if you care but it's pointless for digital video. Should not call digital video as megapixel for the spec, only digital camera.

Don't you remember I explained to you from somewhere post?

you think box is Linux? becuase "nTouch" = 3rd party software like PC, IOS, Android

VP-100 and VP-200 are not 3rd party software

Box's cpu? AMD? ATOM? ARM?

Yes, I did click your weblog (left), I look nope! give me URL...

my friend forget one add yes RJ11
he does not mean (left) he did post the link so you will have to scroll up to find his post with link to his blog (not on AD!)

Yes, I did click your weblog (left), I look nope! give me URL...

my friend forget one add yes RJ11

2s6ag3q.png

Convo provides software on MS, Mac, and Linux.

-_-

Convo doesn't 'provides' software... Convo does 'license' giveaway to use their service.

Software is a data that tell computer function to do... Convo doesn't... it a license tell the software to do for Convo industry. Sorry if I sound flat.. but just want clarify that one.

It would be awesome if Convo made their own software from SCRATCH.

Oddball, only thing I IMPRESSED with Convo is 'hang up' feature which one my mainly favorite.

Yes, I tested with LCD monitor and it works. I have HDMI to DVI adapter and it works.

You can go ahead try on your own risk, it may or may not work with various brand/model of monitors. The brand I used for test is ViewSonic monitor. I have other monitor by AOC and ACER and have not tested with them yet because they do not have DVI port. It is possible that there is HDMI to VGA adapter exists.

LCD computer monitor w/ HDMI port is cheaper price than HDTV set. Right?

Back