Something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresh said:
The cast of Characters in the Christian Bible are mostly all Jews... And your outlook is *not* the Jewish outlook, so you can't claim to have a 'Biblical outlook'.

Oh really then I ask you if having Hollywood making very digusting films with homosexual sex and very mindless violence in the hands of the jews is Biblical ? They are not following the 613 commandments and way back then when Gentiles dominated the Hollywood scene we obeyed God and made very excellent films that were so good and classical and now we have garbage films coming out of jewish controlled Hollywood. I don't know how you can sit down to watch a garbage movie also Teresh you support being a lesbian and that certainly is not a jewish outlook on life. It says so explicitly in the book of Leviticus of the Holy Bible. If Moses was here and you were marching with the glbts. Moses would ask to have God send lightening forth and if Jesus Christ was here and he saw you marching with the glbts then Jesus Christ will refer you to the book of Leviticus then the book of Acts then the books of Revealtions then the book of John then the book of Romans and Jesus Christ would say very clearly that homosexuality is wrong and oh remember Jesus Christ and Moses are jewish themselves so you are out of order !!!!!

Oceanbreeze said:
There is no such thing as "normal". We all have issues we deal with. Some of us are just in denial about it.
I agree but he is the one that chose to use the word normal.

Heath,

I noticed that u come here lots...When will u go back to the boot camp? Was boot camp rid of u? Or quit there?

I also noticed that JohnnyE didnt post more after u started to come here and posted more. Ummmm....

IcedTeaRulz said:
Heath,

I noticed that u come here lots...When will u go back to the boot camp? Was boot camp rid of u? Or quit there?

I also noticed that JohnnyE didnt post more after u started to come here and posted more. Ummmm....

Yep, I noticed.

I bet Heath never went to boot camp.

Johnny, my cousin is not allowed to come to my house at all after he tried to mess up my social Deaf life here online and I did not appreciate that at all and I am waiting to get a call to go back to boot camp in Texas and get physically fit ;)

Heath said:
Johnny, my cousin is not allowed to come to my house at all after he tried to mess up my social Deaf life here online and I did not appreciate that at all and I am waiting to get a call to go back to boot camp in Texas and get physically fit ;)

Sounds like Heath has DID/MPD now.....

Sorry... Lucia is right.. i do believe you have DID/MPD...you need to be committed into the mental hospital
SxyPorkie

Mod Note:

Something to think about...time to close up this thread.

*sighs*

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back