Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

is she with the Glenn Beck crowd or the protesters? :hmm:

You got me there. But the caption on the side says "Pashai Oway, 6, of Arlington, Va., holds an American flag while attending the the 'Restoring Honor' rally, organized by Glenn Beck, in Washington, on Saturday, Aug. 28, 2010"

Yeah, not surprised white folks don't feel the cloak of racial divide. Funny how a person of Asian descent picks up the odor so quickly. I find it interesting that so many chose not to attend, especially when you consider the racial makeup of the area. That racial makeup is not displayed in the pictures shown here. This could have been staged in Kansas, judging by the audience. Could it be they find supporting this guy is a bitter pill to swallow? Certainly they could have attended this event. Why did they stay away?

The whole point of this rally was to honor people regardless of who they are. Not about politics or race but about the content of our character instead. It was a good rally honoring America, the people, the military and who we are as a nation. Never saw so much positiveness and praises about America.

You got me there. But the caption on the side says "Pashai Oway, 6, of Arlington, Va., holds an American flag while attending the the 'Restoring Honor' rally, organized by Glenn Beck, in Washington, on Saturday, Aug. 28, 2010"

doesn't really mean anything to me. There was a crowd of protesters there too.

The whole point of this rally was to honor people regardless of who they are. Not about politics or race.

by using MLK and Abraham Lincoln out of context.

I don't get it... This rally's about "Restoring Honor" so who have been dishonoring it? Obama?

The whole point of this rally was to honor people regardless of who they are. Not about politics or race.
Then where are the non-whites? Why are they not attending? Clue me in, since I never watch this guy. Are all these non-whites showing racism against Beck?

Then where are the non-whites? Why are they not attending? Clue me in, since I never watch this guy. Are all these non-whites showing racism against Beck?

Oh, they were there attending but why are so focused on color? Like MLK's niece said at the rally, thank you for not focusing on color but the content of our character.

Oh, they were there attending but why are so focused on color? Like MLK's niece said at the rally, thank you for not focusing on color but the content of our character.

so where are the non-Caucasian people? why did she has to say that loudly? is there a reason for her to say it?

doesn't really mean anything to me. There was a crowd of protesters there too.

True. It is easy to say a pic was taken somewhere. Especially when there is no background to identify.

I give up on finding an Asian person. I even watched a few videos and can't find any other people of color. I thought I found another black person but it looks like he is working so his attendance doesn't count.

I'm making a very simple request. Show me any picture of non-Caucasian people in Glenn Beck crowd, rooting for Glenn Beck.

simple really.... the more you talk, the more farce it is.

Why brush it off? Maybe Beck's people paid her to play the nice black lady for his image. Money talks. No proof, but I am not naive to the ways of business.

Why brush it off? Maybe Beck's people paid her to play the nice black lady for his image. Money talks. No proof, but I am not naive to the ways of business.

You have no proof of that and that is not how Beck people do that. They come because they feel the need to honor and help restore honor.

And since you're so concerned about "color" you can watch some here.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixQTh1gyyEg[/ame]

Alleged civil rights leaders, including Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, are having a cow because Glenn Beck had the audacity to schedule his "Restoring Honor" rally on August 28th on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. It is the same date and location of Dr. Martin Luther King's famous "I Have a Dream" speech 47 years ago.

These are the same hypocritical so-called black leaders who demanded that white America honor the memory of the civil rights icon with MLK Boulevards across America. But when a "white boy" chooses to embrace Dr. King's vision and dream by holding his "Restoring Honor" rally on the same day as Dr. King's historic speech, the Black Civil Rights Mafia, the race profiteers, yell, "How dare you? MLK belongs to us!"
American Thinker: Black Conservative Supports Glenn Beck Rally

BTW, the author of that article, he went to that rally and he is black if you're so concerned about skin color.

And people did honor MLK that day. Nothing wrong with that...except maybe you?

Back