Religious psychosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this need not to be perceived as a threat but a sign for you.

A sign? Please, get real.

"Look, if you don't believe what I said, you're going to jail."

Is that a threat or a sign?

It's the same with NT saying, "Look if you don't believe in Jesus, you're going to hell."

A sign? Hardly!

Netrox, as usual, you have a lowly agenda to disprove religion without understanding it.

"Look, if you don't believe what I said, you're going to jail," does not parallel with, "If you do not believe in the signs, then fear punishment in hell." If you don't understand why, then I pity you.

It is more of a warning, a sign, but if you like to perceive it as a threat, then be my guest.

why, I am just stating what I heard from other jewish people.

and when I watch a show on muslims, one of the muslim speaker said that muslim don't believe in hell. But then again, I know there are christians who think hell will be destroy because of this verse:

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

But someone explain that destroy is like your makeup being ruined. (if you ever seen a girl cry with her makeup one)

You speak without knowledge.

I'll be kind enough to respond: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam assert the place of hell.

Why bother typing what you think when you could google it up?

because, I get different answers, seriously, some jews have different views of hell.

Even some Christians think there is no hell. It doesn't matter what people say. Follow the holy books and no one else's words. I don't know why you haven't realized that by now. :(

who says I don't? You do know that I am Independent FundaMENTAL baptist, don't you?

I don't care what reasoning you give me, your responses tell me otherwise.

Even some Christians think there is no hell. It doesn't matter what people say. Follow the holy books and no one else's words. I don't know why you haven't realized that by now. :(

I believe there is a hell. Its too bad a lot of people is going there without realizing it.

Me no care until you bring your own evidence.

listen I am tired (near bedtime), and I just don't think I need to prove anything because it is common sense that everyone have different views how bible/Torah/Koran is interpreted.

Okay, guys... let's get back on topic instead of each other. Thanks.

Okay, guys... let's get back on topic instead of each other. Thanks.

That's ok, I am finished here anyway. I am sure everyone would glad to hear that. mods, you can closed my account too

I have learned my lesson not to write again. Time and time again, people make comments about my writing.

That's ok, I am finished here anyway. I am sure everyone would glad to hear that. mods, you can closed my account too
I have learned my lesson not to write again. Time and time again, people make comments about my writing.

:confused: Why? Is it, you are upset because some ADers disagree with you or convince with their view?

Please do not upset because anyone disagree with you. I often have ADers to disagree with me but I accept their POV why they disagree with me. I see nothing wrong when anyone debates with agree to disagree in polite way without bash/insult or prove anyone wrong and we are right.

I enjoy myself to hear your view why you disagree and agree to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back