Religious psychosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even some Christians think there is no hell. It doesn't matter what people say. Follow the holy books and no one else's words. I don't know why you haven't realized that by now. :(

For sure.. you have been talking talking until your face turning into BLUE.... you are trying to hijack this thread into your belief of Koran.... it is not your thread... Netrox s thread... respect him....

you are trying to hijack this thread into your belief of Koran.... it is not your thread... Netrox s thread... respect him....
~via bberry~ I stand on your feet.. ;)

Yes, Yiffer is definitely hijacked other threads into his friggin idiot KORN beliefs. He who ruined their thread been locked up already...

I aint surprise that he would ruin Netrox s thread till Mod will lock this tread up, because of him PERIOD! due his disrecpect him and others in thread.. trust me..

Yiffy... you know every person only create God or Satan in their mind,,,, thats all... books are created by Man.....

Becareful how you say, "every" person create God or Satan in their mind, not "every" person. That is human theory to think that. If it's true, even evidence what happen to Moses, and etc, that those particular archeologist make up story. Problem is, all of us choose who we believe in different ways.

For sure.. you have been talking talking until your face turning into BLUE.... you are trying to hijack this thread into your belief of Koran.... it is not your thread... Netrox s thread... respect him....

SxyPorkie, I will only say this once. Please do not attack me with false accusations. I have re-read through all pages of this thread and nowhere have I tried to get someone to believe in the Qur'an. I have responded and discussed the issue of religious psychosis as appropriately as it can be. I did not veer off-topic nor did I take over this thread. If you attack me again, I will report you.

Have a great day! :D

Yes, Yiffer is definitely hijacked other threads into his friggin idiot KORN beliefs. He who ruined their thread been locked up already...

I aint surprise that he would ruin Netrox s thread till Mod will lock this tread up, because of him PERIOD! due his disrecpect him and others in thread.. trust me..

I took the liberty of re-reading this thread entirely and found out that Yiffzer did not hijacked this thread. Instead, he debated what netrox wrote. He did not however attack the poster, only the poster's viewpoints. Last time I checked, we are in the "On-topic Debates' sub forum, are we not?

Both of you (and some others) have accused him of using his "beliefs of koran to hijack threads". I decided to research this thread to see if that was true. Turns out, it wasn't. I'll even provide evidence which I found in only three posts:

http://www.alldeaf.com/751646-post28.html
That's funny. When I studied the Qur'an, I felt free and saw things at a higher level rather than feeling "chained" and "enslaved".
This is a personal opinion. He is not forcing his beliefs on anyone. He isn't saying "if YOU don't study the Qur'an, you're going to hell!" That's imposing his beliefs on someone else, but he didn't do that.

http://www.alldeaf.com/751920-post35.html
Again, I understand that. Let's assume that God is the one described in a holy book (Torah, Bible, Qur'an) and that would be the only "defense" proof coming from a believer. All I ask you is to prove the Torah wrong by explaining how God does not exist.
Just because he said "Torah, Qur'an" does not mean he's only talking about the Koran. Did you guys not see the word.... "Bible"? In his second sentence, he once again mentioned Torah only, because he assumed you people would be smart enough to know he's talking about the holy book. (any holy book)

http://www.alldeaf.com/752132-post55.html
http://www.alldeaf.com/752169-post56.html
shel90 asked a questioned, Yiffzer responded by using all religions as an example.

So as we can see here, Yiffzer is only offering another side of the debate. It's perplexing as to why some of you are claiming that he is hijacking the threads while so many of you are making silly posts about "MY FEELINGS ARE HURT. IM GOING TO GET A MOD. YOU GUYS ARE NOT NICE" and so on.

Please, if you can't debate, stay out of it. And lately I've noticed the only person who's really hijacking the threads is that RIT guy, or whatever his nick is, as all he's been doing is hurling insults at the person directly.

SxyPorkie, I will only say this once. Please do not attack me with false accusations. I have re-read through all pages of this thread and nowhere have I tried to get someone to believe in the Qur'an. I have responded and discussed the issue of religious psychosis as appropriately as it can be. I did not veer off-topic nor did I take over this thread. If you attack me again, I will report you.

Have a great day! :D

DOH. I just made my post for nothing!

Am I getting paid by the hour here? Cause I'm raising my rates.

I took the liberty of re-reading this thread entirely and found out that Yiffzer did not hijacked this thread. Instead, he debated what netrox wrote. He did not however attack the poster, only the poster's viewpoints. Last time I checked, we are in the "On-topic Debates' sub forum, are we not?

Both of you (and some others) have accused him of using his "beliefs of koran to hijack threads". I decided to research this thread to see if that was true. Turns out, it wasn't. I'll even provide evidence which I found in only three posts:

http://www.alldeaf.com/751646-post28.html
This is a personal opinion. He is not forcing his beliefs on anyone. He isn't saying "if YOU don't study the Qur'an, you're going to hell!" That's imposing his beliefs on someone else, but he didn't do that.

http://www.alldeaf.com/751920-post35.html
Just because he said "Torah, Qur'an" does not mean he's only talking about the Koran. Did you guys not see the word.... "Bible"? In his second sentence, he once again mentioned Torah only, because he assumed you people would be smart enough to know he's talking about the holy book. (any holy book)

http://www.alldeaf.com/752132-post55.html
http://www.alldeaf.com/752169-post56.html
shel90 asked a questioned, Yiffzer responded by using all religions as an example.

So as we can see here, Yiffzer is only offering another side of the debate. It's perplexing as to why some of you are claiming that he is hijacking the threads while so many of you are making silly posts about "MY FEELINGS ARE HURT. IM GOING TO GET A MOD. YOU GUYS ARE NOT NICE" and so on.

Please, if you can't debate, stay out of it. And lately I've noticed the only person who's really hijacking the threads is that RIT guy, or whatever his nick is, as all he's been doing is hurling insults at the person directly.

And that brings to me. How do you know if I've hijacked any threads here in AD? Keep in mind you two cannot force all the Christians in here to see things your way. They have a right to percieve you two as hijackers and such. Freedom of Speech and the freedom to worship to whichever God they want to pray to. If anything, you two are guilty of not practicing respect towards the other members here. And your post shows that you are struggling to justify your negative actions towards the other members. Tell me, why do you two need to justify yourselves? For what? Nothing, that's why. Therefore, you just wasted what, 10 minutes trying to drill your belief into their minds only to come out of this looking like an asshat.

And I'm giving this thread back to you and Sxyporkie because they just don't know how to respect other people from varying faiths.

Unfortunately, they do not realize when to stop when they've gone too far. This is one of these times where they absolutely do not realize it.

RITCount, this is the On-Topic Debates subforum. Your post has nothing to do with the topic in this thread. In fact, it is laced with false accusations, insults, ad hominems, and mindless bickering. Compare your posts with mine and you will see that all I do is simply debate the topic at hand.

You have failed to provide any proof except to create your own. Do not further try to slander my name.

RITCount, this is the On-Topic Debates subforum. Your post has nothing to do with the topic in this thread. In fact, it is laced with false accusations, insults, ad hominems, and mindless bickering. Compare your posts with mine and you will see that all I do is simply debate the topic at hand.

You have failed to provide any proof except to create your own. Do not further try to slander my name.

Do you have proof that it's laced with these things? All I have stated that your desperate efforts to justify your belittling the Christians is in vain because I can guarantee you that the Christians here do not give a flying fig what you or your buddy here thinks.

Please do not continue to make yourself look any more pathetic than you already are in this thread. I have already notified a mod about your and Yiffzer's behavior. If you two want to talk bad about the members here, there is a forum for that. I trust you two know where that is.

RITCount,

Why do you continue with your tirade against me? False accusations from the tip of your fingers continue to flow like a raging river. I said this before and I'll say it again. I am not forcing anyone to believe in a certain thing. I respect their beliefs. Where have I forced anyone of my beliefs (or lack thereof :roll:) on them? Again, stop. You're constantly bringing the topic off the track.

Take care,
Yiffy.

RITCount,

Why do you continue with your tirade against me? False accusations from the tip of your fingers continue to flow like a raging river. I said this before and I'll say it again. I am not forcing anyone to believe in a certain thing. I respect their beliefs. Where have I forced anyone of my beliefs (or lack thereof :roll) on them? Again, stop. You're constantly bringing the topic off the track.

I am pointing out how the other members would see you as a hijacker in this thread. It doesn't look like you are treating others with respect if your posts have merited the negative responses from the other people that these posts so highly deserved. Please, do not tell other people that their religion are flawed. They have every right to believe in a religion of their choice. Just like your religion of your choice is flawed. You are a human being just like them. That is my insight on how you come across on a forum.

I'm just going to wait for a mod to delete RITCount's posts so this thread can get back on topic.

During this short time before the thread gets locked, feel free to provide proof to any of the claims you have made about me. (good luck, you'll need it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back