Real Effects of smoking pot

Have anyone tried to eat pot?? Ive ate pot brownies a few times long time ago and boy, I got stoned for hours. The high lasted longer than when its smoked by bong or joint.

sillycat said:
Have anyone tried to eat pot?? Ive ate pot brownies a few times long time ago and boy, I got stoned for hours. The high lasted longer than when its smoked by bong or joint.

That pretty much explains your choice of words in other posts.

Richard

sillycat said:

Oh Yeah.. I ate little of weeds in brownies once... Yeah iwas sooo high too long.. I did not like it... never again...
SxyPorkie

I smoked weed in high school and partaked of brownies before and now I am 30 years old. I don't even smoke weed or eat weed laced brownies anymore. I never forgot that day somebody lit a marijuana joint and he dropped to the floor dead. The drug dealer wanted him dead for some reason which I am still not too sure of the story of what really happened and I stopped smoking weed after seeing somebody die in a very horrible manner violently shaking while he lay on the floor dying and he was trying to hold his heart and his head in a fetal position and he rolled around and tried his best to breathe for a while before he just died. I never could ever forget that. The only way I am gonna smoke weed is if I visit Amdestradam, Holland. That way I know the drug dealer did not posion the bag of weed he sells to murder my friends or to me or somebody else that has weed to smoke and die by accident. No Thanks ......

Quote:

nesmuth:

Richard

I dont know what you are talking about. :dunno:

sillycat said:
Quote:

nesmuth:

Richard

I dont know what you are talking about. :dunno:

Oh yeah... thats him.. he never does makes any sense at all and he loves to insult people here...
Dont mind him....
SxyPorkie

Thx for info. SxyPorkie. Ive met him a few times awhile back but now, getting to know him more thru this forum. :D

sillycat said:
Thx for info. SxyPorkie. Ive met him a few times awhile back but now, getting to know him more thru this forum. :D

You mean You had met Nesmuth in person?? He lives in Southern California not far from me..
SxyPorkie

Yes I have met him and he lives about an hour away from me. I haven't seen him in person for long time tho.

Did you know that there is a festival in Nepal, India where for 3 days, everyone smokes all the pot and hash they want to. It is legal for the time of the festival. Then it goes back to illegal for the rest of the year. They say it reduces the people smoking at times other than during the festival. Just thought that was interesting.

My daughter got an "A" on a research paper on pot her Freshman year in Collage. It was pretty interesting. It talked about how the pharmaceutical companies spent million of dollars to make sure it was made illegal. Two times in U.S. History the government was going to run tests and both times the pharmaceutical companies said they would do it and foot the bill. They knew just what doctors did back then that pot has a lot of medical benefits and I'm not just talking about glaucoma.

So of course the pharmaceutical companies wanted no part of this so they made sure it was made illegal and the bad health issues that everybody says are associated with pot are 90% bogus. My daughter doesn't have a copy of her paper but I have asked her to summarize it so I can post it but I'm not holding my breath that she gets this done anytime soon.

I'm led to believe that a certain US Vice - President about the WW I era who had huge timber pulping interests sought to have it banned (successfully) for all sorts of reasons, except of course, that it made more econmical paper, clothing and ropes, whereas timber pulp didn't.

In fact, in WWII if a farmer didn't grow hemp (pot) he was fined. After the war, he was fined if he was caught growing it and maybe jailed as well. Hemp was needed to make rope and fibres, as the other industries coud not keep up with demand. Hemp was a 120 day crop.

It's okay to take weed if you're nobody.

Being well-sccuessful, suggest you wouldn't take it or you end in trouble easy in nationwide than location.

I don't like weed once I try 1st time. That hurt my head.

It's okay to take weed if you're nobody.

Being well-sccuessful, suggest you wouldn't take it or you end in trouble easy in nationwide than location.

I don't like weed once I try 1st time. That hurt my head.

its ok to smoke pot if youre a nobody? somebodies smoke pot, i dont think there is anything wrong with smoking pot, as long as you dont let it get in the way of life. :smoking:

i totally agree with you. Right now I am in college and my roommate always smoke pot when she need to and i tend hang out with pothead and i know wha it like

and also think of this.......

Have 2 houses, all boarded up, locked up so nobody can leave or get in. One holds a full house of people that just only will drink for that night. of any alochol.

2nd house full of peeps but only what, smoking pot....

4 to 6 hours later... Which house will last longer and have better atmosphere? and no body hurt?

house number 1... well..... there'd be alot of damages, people hurt, raped, molested, made fun of, fights happening, holes in the wall, etc.. :rifle: Even maybe somebody gets killed, and police will have to get involved in it all the time

house number 2... people still relaxing, and chilling having fun, chatting, and having a great time :angel: :afro: No police.. all peace.

It also good for hottie fat to puff and lose lot of pound into hottie sexy as I would hit her then later, I look up on her old picture - WTF? she was fat? Holy cow!

its ok to smoke pot if youre a nobody? somebodies smoke pot, i dont think there is anything wrong with smoking pot, as long as you dont let it get in the way of life. :smoking:

well I smoked weed ever since I started college, 6 weeks ago? And well.... It does make you feel good... hehehe.. AHAHHAHAA!!

crap..lol

Anyway, you do get red eyes, and sometimes when you wake up in the morning, you get a sore throat. But thats about it.

Other then that, its good!
Sometimes me and my roommates stay in our dorm, lock the doors, cover the windows, blast the music, and get baked all day, no eating or drinking.

I had been smoking pot many times since i was 25... now i will be 62 next month... no effect in my brain.. still very sharp.... I like to smoke pot now and then to help me relaxing and sleep better... It is no big deal...

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie :whistle:
YOU ARE USE POT???????????????:eek3: I DONT USE SMOKING POT THANK LOL

YOU ARE USE POT???????????????:eek3: I DONT USE SMOKING POT THANK LOL

So what......
LaLaLa.gif

Back