Purplemail Bug?

If you get black screen in PurpleMail too but then they fix issue and go back online again.

If you get black screen in PurpleMail too but then they fix issue and go back online again.

How do they fix it? Will they reset my MVP or something?

I called them and they said to turn off and turn on, I was like wtf? It is not what you are saying... :wtflol:

How do they fix it? Will they reset my MVP or something?

I called them and they said to turn off and turn on, I was like wtf? It is not what you are saying... :wtflol:
Do you still got black screen in PurpleMail?

Purple mail was down for few days. New features are coming! Find out on Monday!!

I'll give you ONE hint.. 30 messages instead of 15.

There's more. You'll have to wait until Monday April 6th.

Purple mail was down for few days. New features are coming! Find out on Monday!!

Uh what? Totally OLD news! You are way behind. We got 30 messages on April 1st... :roll:

It's done, last Wednesday! Where did you get information about new features for MVP?

Uh what? Totally OLD news! You are way behind. We got 30 messages on April 1st... :roll:

No. New Purple Mail feature for 'My Account' of your profile in your computer if having own MVP. Reps and I will educate it to MVP users tomorrow or other days. You hold your pants. :lol:

No. New Purple Mail feature for 'My Account' of your profile in your computer if having owh MVP. Reps and I will educate it to MVP users tomorrow or other days. You hold your pants. :lol:

I don't get it? Purple Mail in Personal Setting? Or do you mean for VideoSign 2.0?

Ok for those who are having issue with the purplemail won't lit blue or won't turn off after deleting messages. It is now fixed in firmware 1.5.2 And please remember that Purplemail that you will experiencing with black screen will likely to happen often. They might be down to improve bug fixes and such. Thank you.

i wish be free mvp and purplemail, i think so try help you free mvp>

MVP is on my NERVE, MVP USER ONLY!

Have y'all problem wit MVP abt freeze and not able to access to PurpleMail? I'll upset with MVP because all of company called meh that i was applied many application that i need a job asap. I am not able to checkin on my PurpleMail. I was called Customer Care from HOVRS... They said my MVP could be have a bug... i was like wtf?! and laughed so hard! Look at MOBILE VIDEOPHONE like same mobile device... is Any smartphone or Pda will have a bug too?! That's not right and they should to changed that name of Videophone by HOVRS! By the way, they said they will trying to email to level tech support 3 or whatever is that... they might have to send me other new MVP then i told them no way, i do not wanna to get other MVP during mail! I want that MVP to fixing it up as soon as possible!! They keep to sayin that there is do nothing they can. MVP USER, do you have problem with MVP abt freeze and not able to access to the PurpleMail before? Please post here or private message, thanks :)

Mod note:

Thread's merged.

Back