Purplemail Bug?

thechaostheory

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if it is normal for you...

When people call me, I ignored it. I know they are going to leave a message. So, it never show the blue light indicted that I have a Purplemail, but when I go in the Purplemail, it shows the blue led light. So why it didnt show to let me know that I have an unread message? Bug? Or it is because of the router setting? :shock:

Yea, same here and read... it's still save but i trying to delete all of messages but it's still in it. I do not understand why... (smh) Remember, MVP is still babii, you know? lolz

No bug. Either Log out and Log in or wait 10 min to 15 min then it will turn off the blue light

After you should delete all incoming purplemail messages, log off then log on. blue light on MVP disappears.

After you should delete all incoming purplemail messages, log off then log on. blue light on MVP disappears.

Is this a way to fix? no... I always delete every message I get... so...

whats the port number to receive purplemail?

if you want to get the purplemail fixed, call the HOVRS CC

Is this a way to fix? no... I always delete every message I get... so...

whats the port number to receive purplemail?

should be 192.168.0.25 in static ip om MVP when make sure that router network setting is DMZ .25.

should be 192.168.0.25 in static ip om MVP when make sure that router network setting is DMZ .25.

Chevy57

He's asking for port, not IP address.

rtfm

Port 1720

After my mvp installed 1.5.2 onto it, it may show black screen! you guess is it a bug. You contact CC to solve problem.

Port 1720

After my mvp installed 1.5.2 onto it, it may show black screen! you guess is it a bug. You contact CC to solve problem.

Don't you work for HOVRS? How about you call your tech support people? They will believe you more than me... You know? :wave:

Well, I noticed that PurpleMail has bugs to iron out.

Yes, I read my purple team s MVP forum this morning. Some reps have problem with PurpleMail server after installed updated firmware. So you may contact CC to solve problem. :)

Back