Purplemail Bug?

Have y'all problem wit MVP abt freeze and not able to access to PurpleMail? I'll upset with MVP because all of company called meh that i was applied many application that i need a job asap. I am not able to checkin on my PurpleMail. I was called Customer Care from HOVRS... They said my MVP could be have a bug... i was like wtf?! and laughed so hard! Look at MOBILE VIDEOPHONE like same mobile device... is Any smartphone or Pda will have a bug too?! That's not right and they should to changed that name of Videophone by HOVRS! By the way, they said they will trying to email to level tech support 3 or whatever is that... they might have to send me other new MVP then i told them no way, i do not wanna to get other MVP during mail! I want that MVP to fixing it up as soon as possible!! They keep to sayin that there is do nothing they can. MVP USER, do you have problem with MVP abt freeze and not able to access to the PurpleMail before? Please post here or private message, thanks :)

THAT TERRIBLE! Hope they resolve soon as possible.

Little bit off do with Viable, if someone leave message that can do on VPAD, Viable account or email. That positive feature that you can check if VPAD is down.

Anyway... hope it resolve for you about MVP without have Purple send you another MVP which I disagree... saying.. "Houston, I have Purple problem... MAYDAY! MAYDAY"

THAT TERRIBLE! Hope they resolve soon as possible.

Little bit off do with Viable, if someone leave message that can do on VPAD, Viable account or email. That positive feature that you can check if VPAD is down.

Anyway... hope it resolve for you about MVP without have Purple send you another MVP which I disagree... saying.. "Houston, I have Purple problem... MAYDAY! MAYDAY"

Yea, my friend who told me to put Ethernet on MVP... it's working!! Wifi is fking negative but i can't complain too mush because they trying to do their best, tho. Thanks for concern :)

anyone have problem with MVP's purple mail? i am getting stream error when i try to view via web

EDITED.

Yes, I m too. I will find out about it. I will let you know after solving problem.

I got a purplemail message but it requires a PIN # so where can I find mine at? Sent an email to support awaiting for their answer.

Looked for it in the back office at hovrs.com but none so?

I got a purplemail message but it requires a PIN # so where can I find mine at? Sent an email to support awaiting for their answer.

Looked for it in the back office at hovrs.com but none so?

Pin # 1234

Web370, you better use your remote control to type number faster.

Back