PS3 v.s. Xbox 360

PS3 vs Xbox 360 In Pictures

PS3 console is more big and funny design than X360.. I guess PS3 is not definitely portable gaming console..

Look picture in below:

2277_ps3.jpg

PS3 vs Xbox 360, sorta

The folks over at Games Radar have posted 16 images of a wooden mockup up of the PlayStation 3. Although it obviously isn't a functioning system, Sony states that the design is 100% representative of what the production PS3 will look like. A number of the images posted show the PS3 standing next to or sitting on top of the XBOX 360 so that you can get a sense of the size difference. From Games Radar:

The unit is certainly big, although not drastically bigger than an Xbox 360. Positioned vertically side-by-side, the PS3 stands about an inch taller than its rival, while laying the two down horizontally shows that - at its highest point - PS3's convex curve makes PS3 about an inch fatter. It's not the most beautiful looking beast, either. The underside is "stacked" with a couple of different sized layers and the overhanging midriff gives the unit a slightly awkward, uncomfortable look. But, hey, PS2 was never going to win any beauty contests either.

While this isn't the same thing as having a fully functional unit for testing, it does at least give us some sort of reference to the PS2 and Xbox 360 and gets us all pumped up for the PS3's November 17 launch.

DailyTech - PS3 vs Xbox 360 In Pictures

YUCK!

XBOX360 RULEZ!!!!

now black makes it look MUCH better. ;)
:werd:

It might even be smaller or include things that weren't included in the original launch.

It might even have an internal power supply that won't burn out like the original version did. :dunno:

PS3 console is more big and funny design than X360.. I guess PS3 is not definitely portable gaming console..

Look picture in below:

2277_ps3.jpg

PS3 vs Xbox 360, sorta

The folks over at Games Radar have posted 16 images of a wooden mockup up of the PlayStation 3. Although it obviously isn't a functioning system, Sony states that the design is 100% representative of what the production PS3 will look like. A number of the images posted show the PS3 standing next to or sitting on top of the XBOX 360 so that you can get a sense of the size difference. From Games Radar:

The unit is certainly big, although not drastically bigger than an Xbox 360. Positioned vertically side-by-side, the PS3 stands about an inch taller than its rival, while laying the two down horizontally shows that - at its highest point - PS3's convex curve makes PS3 about an inch fatter. It's not the most beautiful looking beast, either. The underside is "stacked" with a couple of different sized layers and the overhanging midriff gives the unit a slightly awkward, uncomfortable look. But, hey, PS2 was never going to win any beauty contests either.

While this isn't the same thing as having a fully functional unit for testing, it does at least give us some sort of reference to the PS2 and Xbox 360 and gets us all pumped up for the PS3's November 17 launch.

DailyTech - PS3 vs Xbox 360 In Pictures

YUCK!

XBOX360 RULEZ!!!!

lmao I think I rather stick with Xbox360 also...since it seems to be doing well and alot of third parties developers seem to like the Xbox360's hardware alot too...and Dead Rising was one of the few examples that third party developers like Capcom gave it a try with the true power of the Xbox360. :D and was very well an success.

As it was an success, its possible that they will be working on the sequel lol.

lmao I think I rather stick with Xbox360 also...since it seems to be doing well and alot of third parties developers seem to like the Xbox360's hardware alot too...and Dead Rising was one of the few examples that third party developers like Capcom gave it a try with the true power of the Xbox360. :D and was very well an success.

As it was an success, its possible that they will be working on the sequel lol.
I am with your quote!! ;) I am honest with you guys, i never actual feel regrets that I bought the sweet xbox 360... :)

X360 IS MY MOST PRECIOUS!

I wonder if this thread is repost? I believe I did post abt Xbox 360 vs PS3?

don't take any personal serious, okay? XBOX 360 dislike g@y.. heheh

Don't talk about my personal and I hate xbox 360... I hate rest of MS, period...

FYI, I'm not gay anymore.

Calm Down, Please!!!!

volcomskatz, whoa... would you take easy, please???

I unbelieve that you refuse accpeting my joke... alright, Now i know who you are.. I wont throw any joke at you.. respect....

volcomskatz, whoa... would you take easy, please???

I unbelieve that you refuse accpeting my joke... alright, Now i know who you are.. I wont throw any joke at you.. respect....

I'm so surprised because I don't know if you are joke or not :eek3:

while playing full auto demo (can't get enough of it <3) at best buy today...

the damn ickbox controller broke down on me...buttons stopped working.. what can I expect from MS.

PS3 FTW!!!!

I think it is painfully obivous that the PS3 will be owning the 360. Sure, the 360 is out now and has a considerable fanbase/userbase, but when seriously jaw-dropping games like Metal Gear Solid 4 come out for the PS3, a lot of people will flock to get a PS3. If you don't agree, look at a trailer or two for MGS4 at Gametrailers.com or google for one.
I'm willing to bet that Micro$oft WILL come out with another console after PS3 comes out.
MGS4 trailer - Google Search <- Google search of "MGS4 trailers", take your pick!!
PS3 FTW!!!!

Seconded!! PS3 > 360

PS3 suck! :whip:
XBOX360 suck! :rl:
Wii suck! :rifle:

At least, who cares? Right? :D

Ah, I would buy all of them and give to my kids then playing all of these games like I did Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube. I am indie gamer. :thumb:

Eveyone who argued which better one are like agruing who is best player Joe Montana or Micheal Jordon or Wayne Gretzky....Ford or Porsche or Ferrari....Jerry Springer or Ophan or Dr. Phil :laugh2:

PS3 is supposed to be more powerful than XBOX 360

Cell processor consists of a general-purpose POWERPC processor core connected to eight special-purpose DSP cores. These DSP cores, which IBM calls "synergistic processing elements" (SPE), but I'm going to call "SIMD processing elements" (SPE) because "synergy"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4242447.stm

Nintendo and Microsoft must worry about Sony's new PS3. But they dont make Mario and Zelda, my favorite games. I should buy Nintendo to play games.

Just because it's more powereful doesnt mean it's better.

I mean, look at this...3DO was more powerful than the PS and N64 back in the old days and yet, it was $700 so the price failed the console then.

I mean, look at this...3DO was more powerful than the PS and N64 back in the old days and yet, it was $700 so the price failed the console then.

That's right, Steel. The PS2 has the ability to display HD based games and it's powerful enough for that. It's how the programmers create the game for it. IT's not the same technology as the computer gaming like PC or Mac. No matter how powerful it is, there's always tricks in the book to make it good as any console with the similar specs or a few years behind.

Yea, 3DO has alot of lousy games and companies don't know how to curves on their prices since graphic is much similar to PS1, or some are horrible than PS1 and N64.

N64 is little more powerful than PS1 does but cartridge for N64 is more limited than CD (Compact Disc) does.

Back