PS3 v.s. Xbox 360

why is microsoft trying to go apple-style...? that just sounds abit pathetic as if it's like that microsoft can't even think of their own style to go for instead of being a band of copycats looking at other companies thinking that they are cooler than their style and then copy the style from them and make it look "cooler and cuter" or whatever like that...

whatever Bill Gates is trying to do, he gotta knock it off and think harder instead of copying shit....geez.

Magatsu said:
Sorry if I sound like I was slamming you for that analysis link but actually I didn't. Next time, I will phrase my comments better than that. Again, sorry about it.

Needless to say, Magatsu. Ive never feel any whack on me, Magatsu. But i like to heard from your good point of view about analysis without M$ or Sony. Ofc, im enjoy to agrue of opition, agree, disagree, or whatever. Thanks for concern, BTW. Feel free to some whacks of ur point of view or whatsoever!^_^

Xestor said:
Loook nice picture, ckfarbes! Yea, i read somewhere that they said enable upgrade HDD! Isnt cool, eh? BTW, my modded xbox have upgraded 250gb hdd couple ago when i installed it by myself, likely frist time. =)

Isnt thanks to who modded xbox, which is M$ learn? why Xbox 360 give u to enable upgrade and many feature as accordly to almost same to my modded xbox?! isnt interesting?! surely xbox 360 more powerful than mine modded xbox anyway =)
Xestor, I am envy of you that got modded xbox that what I wanted it so badly.. yes it is very interesting.. because I want to have the modded xbox and some expirement it for fun.. you know what I saying!? .. smile... Yes i bet that MS did learn it from modded xbox console..

I ask you what kind of chip you intalled your xbox as modded?? when you intalled it, it is very easy to intall or something?? I just wondering curious.. smile

You mentioned me that xbox 360 could be enable upgrade and other feature which i did not know about that.. If so, how so cool!!! I am still resreach on xbox 360's things thru internet.. I doubt that xbox 360 is powerful console than modded xbox console.. wait and see when xbx360 release on 11/2005...

deafclimber said:
xbox 360 sounds good to me... its design looks not too bad. i know you guys dont like its look, but i like it. :)
deafclimber, who told you that I dislike xbox 360? I do actually like it because I am very freaking crazy fan of MS XBOX CONSOLE AND GAMES!!

One thing that what i was conecern that XBOX 360 is about backward compabile for original xbox games... that is big issues...

steel said:
why is microsoft trying to go apple-style...? that just sounds abit pathetic as if it's like that microsoft can't even think of their own style to go for instead of being a band of copycats looking at other companies thinking that they are cooler than their style and then copy the style from them and make it look "cooler and cuter" or whatever like that...

whatever Bill Gates is trying to do, he gotta knock it off and think harder instead of copying shit....geez.
I have no clue about it.. Bill gate want to interage with apple company..

Did you know that Bill gate was ex-co worker at apple company before window os was release??

You wish know why MS and apple make xbox 360 console by apple's cpu, etc.. just ask MS company through phone or somethings you can find to way to get their answer by your question.. :) Good luck..

BTW, [little topic off] I was wondered why t-mobile 's sidekick 2 product by sharp. since pervious sidekick 1 product was not by sharp.. that what I dislike that what T mobile and sharp be harmory for sidekick 2 production owned by sharp.. because i never seen that sharp had own the product cellphone but I acknoweldge that sharp owned carmea, dvd player, others like home enteriments.. for example, have you see sony have owned cell phone products? No , there isn't! that why I have no clue why t mobile and sharp going to be merged the cell phone products..

ckfarbes said:
Xestor, I am envy of you that got modded xbox that what I wanted it so badly.. yes it is very interesting.. because I want to have the modded xbox and some expirement it for fun.. you know what I saying!? .. smile... Yes i bet that MS did learn it from modded xbox console..

I ask you what kind of chip you intalled your xbox as modded?? when you intalled it, it is very easy to intall or something?? I just wondering curious.. smile

You mentioned me that xbox 360 could be enable upgrade and other feature which i did not know about that.. If so, how so cool!!! I am still resreach on xbox 360's things thru internet.. I doubt that xbox 360 is powerful console than modded xbox console.. wait and see when xbx360 release on 11/2005...

OK, my modded xbox here:

Xbox 1.4 version (actually 1.2 @ frist!)
Xecuter 3
250GB hdd
1)UnleashX & 2) EvoX

I just installed, upgrade and everything last 2001 or early 2002. Its 1.2 version xbox; however my good friend borrow mine. He just fucked up and overheat to enough damage my damn frist modded xbox, but didnt damage modchip. So, i told him to pay new bastard xbox. So, we went to Wal Mart and he bought. Somehow, i pop back my mind and told my friend to keep reciept paper. Do u know why? He swap everything inside from 1.4 version xbox (Green xbox with Halo) to my old xbox. He took old damaged it into new green xbox, then return it and got refund for himself. =) Anyway, If u are good at computer, fair skills, or installed/upgrade hardware before then go for it. Its easily to install, like kid-12 yrs old can do-it as easy step 1, 2, 3 and Viola! Yes, after install modchip at frist then run the flash from cd on bios, then thats it! =) Anyway, Xbox 360 look samliar to UnleashX, but UnleashX is more far beyond than Xbox 360. I wish that i can have time to record the video and show u off whats look like UnleashX. Or u can check at www.unleashX.com Its customiable! It can run the movie, or video on the background and too many feature what u dream of, or creative and much more than ur brain will blow!

What i have it on my modded xbox:

Nintendo, all gameboy from old to new currently (No, i dont have Nintendo DS yet), Snes, N63, Sega, sega genesis, Playstation, atari, old classic arcade, neogeo, capcom arcade & capcom 2, and many emulation ( incdule I got all games for emulation too, but for ps, i have many on cds and fews inside too.)

Over 120 games and almost used 220gb and some anime movies, and many anime books. (I'll ftp from modded xbox to pc to get games then will burn on dvd later, due to almost full my 250gb hdd)

Window, Media Center, Website, free cable tv and many.

Uh, i think that good enough info what i have.

I suggest u to more reseach on that and make sure what ur xbox version to match modchip or whatever. Ofc, im assume u know www.xbox-scene.com go for it, ckfarbes!

Xestor said:
OK, my modded xbox here:

Xecuter 3
250GB hdd
1)UnleashX & 2) EvoX
DUDE Xestor, Actually, I acknowledge about modded xbox things such as Xbox 1.1 thru 1.6 version and dashboard .. Anyway, Xecuter 3 which is modchip.. But My friend who had modded xbox currently is Xecuter 3 as yours. :) ... He told me that compared his pervious modded xbox which was XENIUM MODCHIP to his current modded xbox attached Xecuter 3, XENIUM modded xbox is best over Xecuter 3 that what he admitted me.. He wishly said he never sold pervious modded xbox attached XENIUM. F**K CHAMP that 250gb in your modded xbox... I know there is very plenty of GB..

I just installed, upgrade and everything last 2001 or early 2002. Its 1.2 version xbox; however my good friend borrow mine. He just fucked up and overheat to enough damage my damn frist modded xbox, but didnt damage modchip. So, i told him to pay new bastard xbox. So, we went to Wal Mart and he bought. Somehow, i pop back my mind and told my friend to keep reciept paper. Do u know why? He swap everything inside from 1.4 version xbox (Green xbox with Halo) to my old xbox. He took old damaged it into new green xbox, then return it and got refund for himself. =) Anyway, If u are good at computer, fair skills, or installed/upgrade hardware before then go for it. Its easily to install, like kid-12 yrs old can do-it as easy step 1, 2, 3 and Viola! Yes, after install modchip at frist then run the flash from cd on bios, then thats it! =) Anyway, Xbox 360 look samliar to UnleashX, but UnleashX is more far beyond than Xbox 360. I wish that i can have time to record the video and show u off whats look like UnleashX. Or u can check at www.unleashX.com Its customiable! It can run the movie, or video on the background and too many feature what u dream of, or creative and much more than ur brain will blow!
XES!, I read your words part of post made me damn laughing so hard.. I can imagine that... Whoa, damn you lucky that he bought new xbox as replace new mother etcs into your xbox.. Because deaf people would refuse pay for that as like their saying "can't afford to pay for that" and make an excuse about ttheir fianance.. they try to avoid to pay you back.. you know what i saying? YOU BRAVE! but I was surprsied that he is very lucky for refund $$.. if He opened xbox console.. WM clerk would take it out of box and check if there xbox console had opened,it would lost business.. what more charge him for fraud and possession.. HE IS DAMN LUCKY! ;) anyway you mentioned about xbox 360 look similar modded xbox's dashboard..... ahh interesting it. XES!, I almost forget to tell you about X-360 won't work any ungrade harddrive or original xbox HDD after you mentioned me that X-360 could enable upgrade and other features..... Because X-360 motherbaord had code for ALL X-360 HDD, DVD ROM, GAMES ETC to prevernt original xbox HDD or code.. etc..

Nintendo, all gameboy from old to new currently (No, i dont have Nintendo DS yet), Snes, N63, Sega, sega genesis, Playstation, atari, old classic arcade, neogeo, capcom arcade & capcom 2, and many emulation ( incdule I got all games for emulation too, but for ps, i have many on cds and fews inside too.)

Over 120 games and almost used 220gb and some anime movies, and many anime books. (I'll ftp from modded xbox to pc to get games then will burn on dvd later, due to almost full my 250gb hdd)

Yes I do absolutely familiar with such as Emulation, Snes, N64, Sega, sega genesis, atari, old classic arcade, capcom arcade & capcom 2, XES, what? PS GAMES into your modded xbox? are you serious? anyway I kept me wonder why modded xbox need more GB like 120, 250 on and on.. NO WONDER! I now understand about like collection more games into HDD OF ENLARGER GB as saves.. HOW SO COOL!

I suggest u to more reseach on that and make sure what ur xbox version to match modchip or whatever. Ofc, im assume u know www.xbox-scene.com go for it, ckfarbes!
I definitely known that site www.xbox-sence.com.. Even though, My friend and others told me that site [www.xbox-sence.com] is very compliex and not give direction clearly how to intall modchip or change dashboard programs.. that why people have hard understand www.xbox-sence.com's direction for intall or change dashbaord code, etc.. I am not sure if you had check my thread: Do you use a modchip on your XBOX? thank share with me..

ckfarbes said:
DUDE Xestor, Actually, I acknowledge about modded xbox things such as Xbox 1.1 thru 1.6 version and dashboard .. Anyway, Xecuter 3 which is modchip.. But My friend who had modded xbox currently is Xecuter 3 as yours. :) ... He told me that compared his pervious modded xbox which was XENIUM MODCHIP to his current modded xbox attached Xecuter 3, XENIUM modded xbox is best over Xecuter 3 that what he admitted me.. He wishly said he never sold pervious modded xbox attached XENIUM. F**K CHAMP that 250gb in your modded xbox... I know there is very plenty of GB...

Ok, ur friend's opition is almost same about shouldnt sold his pervious modded xbox (XENIUM). Actually, X3 is very same to XENIUM too. Just very little different thats it. SO, i like to repeat to explian before i got X3 was- at frist i installed X2.3b and later in about a year. When i heard about Xecuter team got new X3. I just rushed and read thier forum about enable to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.3 or up to 2.5(i cant rememebr) So, i just upgraded X2.3b to X3 by myself! I just add fews wires on it thats it!

XES!, I read your words part of post made me damn laughing so hard.. I can imagine that... Whoa, damn you lucky that he bought new xbox as replace new mother etcs into your xbox.. Because deaf people would refuse pay for that as like their saying "can't afford to pay for that" and make an excuse about ttheir fianance.. they try to avoid to pay you back.. you know what i saying? YOU BRAVE! but I was surprsied that he is very lucky for refund $$.. if He opened xbox console.. WM clerk would take it out of box and check if there xbox console had opened,it would lost business.. what more charge him for fraud and possession.. HE IS DAMN LUCKY! ;) anyway you mentioned about xbox 360 look similar modded xbox's dashboard..... ahh interesting it. XES!, I almost forget to tell you about X-360 won't work any ungrade harddrive or original xbox HDD after you mentioned me that X-360 could enable upgrade and other features..... Because X-360 motherbaord had code for ALL X-360 HDD, DVD ROM, GAMES ETC to prevernt original xbox HDD or code.. etc..

Yes, u crack me up about deaf people tend to make excuse like i mentioned about what happen wal mart. Yes, i second u! But my good friend is hearing! He messed my frist modded xbox! When he played and look around my program in the modded xbox and something hes really stupid changed make overheat to killed my frist xbox. Because he was look for cheat trainer actually! So, i just help him to got refund. Btw, im nice guy. =)

Yes I do absolutely familiar with such as Emulation, Snes, N64, Sega, sega genesis, atari, old classic arcade, capcom arcade & capcom 2, XES, what? PS GAMES into your modded xbox? are you serious? anyway I kept me wonder why modded xbox need more GB like 120, 250 on and on.. NO WONDER! I now understand about like collection more games into HDD OF ENLARGER GB as saves.. HOW SO COOL!

Good! Now u understood! ^_^

I definitely known that site www.xbox-sence.com.. Even though, My friend and others told me that site [www.xbox-sence.com] is very compliex and not give direction clearly how to intall modchip or change dashboard programs.. that why people have hard understand www.xbox-sence.com's direction for intall or change dashbaord code, etc.. I am not sure if you had check my thread: Do you use a modchip on your XBOX? thank share with me..

Well, www.xbox-scene.com isnt very compliex to me. Do u know why? Many people very impatient and rush to look to find something. Be patient will be reward to get fully understand.

Yes, i did read your thread before and i didnt post that because very behind news and i preferly let them go to learn something new to u and other. Do u know why i let it go? When my frist time posted about XBC online for halo online(not halo 2) guys aviod or didnt interesting it. Why should i make another thread about modded xbox? So, i let it go. Do something to discuess different! =) Anyway, i like to add about hacked h2 which is u can make ur very own maps, if u got modded xbox then! I hacked and edited halo 2 to change or made something different. U can custom ur own building, colors, physic, weapons, vehciles, import from boss or add, and many. I have extra 22 modded maps for h2. I made 11 maps myself and rest of maps from someone's made. Look at sample here HEADLONG:

U can play and use my game when your virgin xbox connection to my modded xbox will be work greatly! I think someone here guy did played with me when i hacked and edited my own maps. Yes, Christo and i forget who else played with me last year?

I have more some picture, but that good sufficed.

ckfarbes said:
deafclimber, who told you that I dislike xbox 360? I do actually like it because I am very freaking crazy fan of MS XBOX CONSOLE AND GAMES!!

One thing that what i was conecern that XBOX 360 is about backward compabile for original xbox games... that is big issues...

hey dude, i dont point at you. i meant to those guys who they whine about its own 360. :afro:

deafclimber said:
hey dude, i dont point at you. i meant to those guys who they whine about its own 360. :afro:
No sweat yourself.. smile.. I really not worry others who so whine about 360 xbox.. it is their problems, not our problem.. smile..

WHOA this really behind news for me.. i am sorry to took a long to response back to you this! I hope you are very understanding and being patient!

Xestor said:
Yes, u crack me up about deaf people tend to make excuse like i mentioned about what happen wal mart. Yes, i second u! But my good friend is hearing! He messed my frist modded xbox! When he played and look around my program in the modded xbox and something hes really stupid changed make overheat to killed my frist xbox. Because he was look for cheat trainer actually! So, i just help him to got refund. Btw, im nice guy. =)
OH he is your hearing friend? i was thought that he is your deaf friend.. ut I am wrong.. ooops! that s f**king DUDE! =)

Well, www.xbox-scene.com isnt very compliex to me. Do u know why? Many people very impatient and rush to look to find something. Be patient will be reward to get fully understand.

Yes, i did read your thread before and i didnt post that because very behind news and i preferly let them go to learn something new to u and other. Do u know why i let it go? When my frist time posted about XBC online for halo online(not halo 2) guys aviod or didnt interesting it. Why should i make another thread about modded xbox? So, i let it go. Do something to discuess different! =) Anyway, i like to add about hacked h2 which is u can make ur very own maps, if u got modded xbox then! I hacked and edited halo 2 to change or made something different. U can custom ur own building, colors, physic, weapons, vehciles, import from boss or add, and many. I have extra 22 modded maps for h2. I made 11 maps myself and rest of maps from someone's made.
Your sayings that could be true.. But Some people got frusrate to read www.xbox-scene.com.. Or some people don't EVEN know how to read it, i mean people who have diffcully read the word by the word.

What?! what did you said? can you saying as repeat? LOL.. anyway You are serious that I can created maps for H2? How comes? But is it require that have expreince on graphic and etc? because i aint very skill on graphic or something like that you know.. How so work with that? You will example it to me later on.. smile

When my frist time posted about XBC online for halo online(not halo 2) guys aviod or didnt interesting it. Why should i make another thread about modded xbox? So, i let it go. Do something to discuess different! =) .
Yes your sayings is the very true! Ahh. Your post you created, I really interested that post But I was not involved online xbox live. I really want it so badly.. but since my finance was not perimt!

Look at sample here HEADLONG.
hardly see that sample of your photo.. can you email me if you can? Just let me know.. I really something this interested me! thank you!

U can play and use my game when your virgin xbox connection to my modded xbox will be work greatly! I think someone here guy did played with me when i hacked and edited my own maps. Yes, Christo and i forget who else played with me last year?

I have more some picture, but that good sufficed..
I would connect to play with you online.. but my money is not perimission.. Jeez.. I promise you, i will let you know when i get the live xbox membership in eventually.. thank you for being understanding my reason situation...

NOTE: My another [toshbia] laptop was broken.. I depsite another old [compaq] laptop was so slow and frustrated me deeply. Yesterday i got new performance laptop. I feel better that using new laptop with fast loading browser online! talk to yo soon when i have time.. smile

ckfarbes said:
1)WHOA this really behind news for me.. i am sorry to took a long to response back to you this! I hope you are very understanding and being patient!

OH he is your hearing friend? i was thought that he is your deaf friend.. ut I am wrong.. ooops! that s f**king DUDE! =)

2)Your sayings that could be true.. But Some people got frusrate to read www.xbox-scene.com.. Or some people don't EVEN know how to read it, i mean people who have diffcully read the word by the word.

3)What?! what did you said? can you saying as repeat? LOL.. anyway You are serious that I can created maps for H2? How comes? But is it require that have expreince on graphic and etc? because i aint very skill on graphic or something like that you know.. How so work with that? You will example it to me later on.. smile

4)Yes your sayings is the very true! Ahh. Your post you created, I really interested that post But I was not involved online xbox live. I really want it so badly.. but since my finance was not perimt!

5)hardly see that sample of your photo.. can you email me if you can? Just let me know.. I really something this interested me! thank you!

6)I would connect to play with you online.. but my money is not perimission.. Jeez.. I promise you, i will let you know when i get the live xbox membership in eventually.. thank you for being understanding my reason situation...

NOTE: My another [toshbia] laptop was broken.. I depsite another old [compaq] laptop was so slow and frustrated me deeply. Yesterday i got new performance laptop. I feel better that using new laptop with fast loading browser online! talk to yo soon when i have time.. smile

1)ckfarbes! Oh please! I aint type of like that. I dont mind that if u just little behind and take long to respone to this post. Needless to say like that! Just be yourself, u know what am i saying, man?

2) Yes, thats true in the fact and tooo many info and will overwheling as bomb on people's mind. Thats how they feel like that. Simply thing is Be patient, reading, find which u are looking for, check forum, or talk with friend updates, etc, etc!

3)Hahaha, thats piece of cake! U can do it, if ur xbox has modchip, then u can control with it what u want to mess of ur dream. Actually, u can play with me when im host online, then no problem! My modded xbox allow virgin of xboxes depend on mine! It work run and great. Yes, it will blow ur mind! Go read on 4)

4) Yes and no! Yes is true- i did post about h2 online! No!- Is I did post thread about XBC. Arent ur eyes are cloudy? I said XBC online, not, NO NO XBL, NO XBOX LIVE! Dont need it! you dont need it anyway. u have 2 ways to use xbox online REALLLLY FREE! Trust me. I made old thread as know as "Halo online!" Its back in years ago or admin possible delete or kept old farts. U can register, reallly free at http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ FRIST REGISTER then DOWNLOAD. Let me know! I have free time twm night or this sunday!

5) yes, u can see it very big and clearly! GO CLICK IT! CLICK! ^_^

6)Good, u can go read up what i said on 4)

Got it? =)

Xestor said:
2)..... Simply thing is Be patient, reading, find which u are looking for, check forum, or talk with friend updates, etc, etc!....
Xest!, Your sayings about paitent I do agreed within. its very K-E-Y!
4).....U can register, reallly free at http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ FRIST REGISTER then DOWNLOAD....
Thank you for gave this site out.. I will gonna check that site.

5) yes, u can see it very big and clearly! GO CLICK IT! CLICK! ^_^
XEST! Yes I absolutely see that loud and clearly than words!

6)Good, u can go read up what i said on 4)
Yes!, I actually did.. THANK YOU! =o)

Xestor said:
Got it? =)
definitely got those words..

NOTE: alex, I am sorry that i brought that topic-off of discussed with Xest about modded xox which not related this thread.. I will let people talk as stick with this topic about PS3 v.s XBOX 360! =) thank you for allowed our spend-times talking topic-off in while.... anyway good luck with your decide about 360 xbox console or PS3 console in fuure as sooner! .. enjoy stay!

ckfarbes said:
Xest!, Your sayings about paitent I do agreed within. its very K-E-Y!
Thank you for gave this site out.. I will gonna check that site.

XEST! Yes I absolutely see that loud and clearly than words!

Yes!, I actually did.. THANK YOU! =o)

definitely got those words..

NOTE: alex, I am sorry that i brought that topic-off of discussed with Xest about modded xox which not related this thread.. I will let people talk as stick with this topic about PS3 v.s XBOX 360! =) thank you for allowed our spend-times talking topic-off in while.... anyway good luck with your decide about 360 xbox console or PS3 console in fuure as sooner! .. enjoy stay!

LOL, good one. PM me, if u are done with Kai xlink register.

Xestor said:
OK, my modded xbox here:

Xecuter 3
250GB hdd
1)UnleashX & 2) EvoX

I was not aware of these.. Damn I sold Xbox, motherfucker. How do you access a free cable tv? care to explain?

DefMATRIXense said:
I was not aware of these.. Damn I sold Xbox, motherfucker. How do you access a free cable tv? care to explain?

Ok, i did edit and follow from xbox-scene's forum about Xbox Media Center long ago. I did backup some data in my modded xbox. I think that they stop share the files or im not sure. You can find these. U just need have modchip with xbox, then u need have acess cable tv, then it will make free too. I dont know if u know how to write the software. Go check at http://www.xbox-scene.com/ then click forum and look down these to find, Xbox Media Center. U will see it for yourself. Good luck. FYI, some software quite illegal, which is Mircosoft's software (someone stole it and use/copy spend it long ago) So, good luck

Rumor Control: Xbox 360 launch = 11/4

xboxnoir_screen001.jpg
RUMOR #1: The Xbox 360 is launching on November 4....and may come in black!​

xboxnoir_thumb001.jpg

*HERE LINK*​

Back