PS3 v.s. Xbox 360

PS3 suck! :whip:
XBOX360 suck! :rl:
Wii suck! :rifle:

At least, who cares? Right? :D

Ah, I would buy all of them and give to my kids then playing all of these games like I did Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube. I am indie gamer. :thumb:

Eveyone who argued which better one are like agruing who is best player Joe Montana or Micheal Jordon or Wayne Gretzky....Ford or Porsche or Ferrari....Jerry Springer or Ophan or Dr. Phil :laugh2:
LOL!

But I know little topic off, my point is you would say

african american suck!

hispanic suck!

arabic suck!

Just you better carefully watch what you say it before post on this.. :P

Yea, 3DO has alot of lousy games and companies don't know how to curves on their prices since graphic is much similar to PS1, or some are horrible than PS1 and N64.

N64 is little more powerful than PS1 does but cartridge for N64 is more limited than CD (Compact Disc) does.

At least I'm glad the cartridge format days are over, but not completely for GBA and Nintendo DS...amazing that the DS cartridges are incredibly smaller than the GBA cartridges. just like the size of a chip.

...maybe the media cartridges are better than the UMD discs?

proably not. They both suck.

MAX Media Player - unleash the power of your DS!

LOL!

But I know little topic off, my point is you would say

african american suck!

hispanic suck!

arabic suck!

Just you better carefully watch what you say it before post on this.. :P

Whoa...did I speak about kind of color skin or race here? All I was speaking the "name" and "brand". (Excuse me)---:io:---(It is your pointless quote) :D

Hmm, that mean Yankees Suck...Indians Suck...Cowboys Suck? Are these ones - bad to said, too? That kind of your points what I thought. :dunno:

I am sure that you would said "__(type name here)__" Suck!" somewhere, hmm? :lol:

At least I'm glad the cartridge format days are over, but not completely for GBA and Nintendo DS...amazing that the DS cartridges are incredibly smaller than the GBA cartridges. just like the size of a chip.

...maybe the media cartridges are better than the UMD discs?

proably not. They both suck.

MAX Media Player - unleash the power of your DS!

UMD sucks... PS2 is 98% better than PSP shit.

such sad SAD news for PS3 fanboys...

If you wanna buy a $600 PS3 that have HDMI and you have a HDTV, and you want to support videogames in high definiton...well guess what PS3 fanboys?!? the HD-AV cable WILL not be included into the $600 package like the HD-AV cables were included in the $400 xbox360 package.

another score earned for Xbox360...none earned for PS3.

PS3: HD cables not included - News at GameSpot

such sad SAD news for PS3 fanboys...

If you wanna buy a $600 PS3 that have HDMI and you have a HDTV, and you want to support videogames in high definiton...well guess what PS3 fanboys?!? the HD-AV cable WILL not be included into the $600 package like the HD-AV cables were included in the $400 xbox360 package.

another score earned for Xbox360...none earned for PS3.

PS3: HD cables not included - News at GameSpot

That's only problem with gamers that don't own HDTV then need order other AV for SDTV but supposed not to be confused with AV on between SDTV and HDTV.

ign-toons-level-38-20060905010749431-000.jpg

Europeans are now very upset about the PS3 delay...

PS3 Delayed in Europe
PAL gamers won't get their hands on Sony's next-gen monster until March 2007.
by Alex Simmons
UK, September 6, 2006 - Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has announced the launch of PlayStation 3 in PAL territories will be delayed until March 2007. In an official statement Sony blamed the slippage on a lack of key components needed to manufacturer the consoles, adding, "the revision of the launch date in the SCEE territories is caused by the delay in the mass production schedule of the blue laser diode within the Sony Group, this affecting the timely procurement of key components to be utilised in PlayStation 3."

The delay will affect gamers in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia, who won't be able to officially get their hands on a PS3 until March next year. However, the Japanese and US launches of PlayStation 3 remain unaffected, released on November 11 and November 17 respectively. Sony's plan to ship six million consoles globally by the end of the 2007 fiscal year also remains unchanged.

The blue laser diode is a key component of the PS3's Blu-Ray drive and the shortage is expected to affect other Blu-Ray products in Sony's line-up, not just PlayStation 3. However, with Microsoft claiming there'll be enough Xbox 360s to meet demand this Christmas and Nintendo's Wii expected to launch globally in the next couple of months, could the delay spell disaster for Sony? We'll bring you more news on the delay plus industry reaction throughout the day.

IGN: PS3 Delayed in Europe

Just got my EGM today (electronic gaming monthly magazine)

Brothers in arms: hells highway on PS3:

Game developers have more difficulity developing games for the PS3 than with Wii and I mean ALOT MORE difficult. why? because the PS3 is a multicore cell processor that, to use most effectively, requires superspecialized and opitmized, heavily threaded software. The Wii is only like a supercharged gamecube. The can do things exactly like they did with gamecube, expect they have faster processors and lots of extra RAM to use to make everything look better and run faster. The Wii gives developers many possilibites to do what they want on games. :D

RUMOR on RE5 for PS3

There was a rumor that Capcom could make Resident Evil 5 only exclusive to the PS3 and if thats true, then Capcom has made a very STUPID mistake. Who wants to get Resident Evil 5 out from a $600 linux computer console just to get Resident Evil 5?? Whats even worse is that if Dead Rising gets a sequel, it would only appear on the PS3 as well. if that happens too, then Capcom isn't just fucked...the games and the Sony company will be fucked as well.

More disapointing news for the PS3...

Sony has ran out of PS3 hardwares to give to the 3rd party companies (developers) to use the PS3 for a test run before publishing.

Mole: Sony Has No More PS3 Test Kits? - Kotaku

...I guess you dont need me to say "I assume the PS3 is going to be a failure" since you can see whats going on with ur eyes now.

For DEVIL MAY CRY fans: Dante, the white haired dude with twin pistols, a sword, and his famous red coat wil NOT be a main character for DMC4 on PS3...or even playable, either.

...Now I heard rumors that Sony told retailers such as EBgames and Gamestop NOT to accept any preorders for the PS3 due to the lack of PS3s coming to America. only about 400,000PS3s would come to America and only about 100,000 PS3s would come out in Japan during launch day for both Japan and the US.

IF you buy a PS3 at a certain videogame store, it's most likely you would have to pay around $100 extra for a one year warranty in case the PS3 is damaged and you want a replacement.

When I bought an Xbox360 last year and got a one year warranty it only cost $30 so it's not as bad.

Last edited:
Where's proof for Gamestop and EBgames wouldn't accept to pre-order? You probably make DefMATRIXense so upset until you give a proof for him.

I'm not get PS3 until next year or end of limited supply but Sony would have deal with 6 regional would make PS3 in each 6 different region code. It's normal about most new game console are limited supply, same with Xbox 360 that sold out so quickly in 2005. The end of limited supply for XBox 360 in around early 2006.

You know that who got big sponsor for PS3 is Best Buy and probably Circuit City. I wouldn't suprised if Sony would offers to give 50 boxes of PS3 in all Wal-Mart and Target in rest of USA, also Wal-Mart in Canada too.

Just call EBgames/Gamestop and see what they say about the PS3 preorder.

I made those as well. :D

Attachments

• kill ken.JPG
    kill ken.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 9
  • mario bros.JPG
    mario bros.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
Well, I talked to guy at EBgames that he don't think that would have pre-order for PS3 until next month, if not then cancel it until next year.

Back