Post your gas prices Part II

Man, I just filled up today and it was $3.45 at the gas station. Driving home from work, that crap jumped up to $3.65! :mad: :pissed:

$4.09. DOH! I have half a tank left. I am not driving anywhere for the rest of the week.

Last time I was out and about, I think it was like $3.55 for regular. Even at these prices, I could fill my motorcycle up (Not riding at the moment, but will next week) for around $10 and go 200 miles on it.. More people should ride, but I digress.

Ugh it was freaking $3.45 today... jerks... jumped from last week.... this crap needs to stop jumping! :mad:

$3.68 at the Gate....cheapest I could find...has gone up .30 cents in the past week or so.....:mad:

Yesterday I paid $4.39 in Simi Valley, $4.09 in Buellton and $4.29 in Sacramento. Always fun driving I5...not. Interesting that it was cheaper in Buellton than the other places.

Just got back from store.. and stopped by Shell to fuel up my suv on the way home. $4.03 a gallon.

Here it was about 3.42 last week, this week it's dropped to about 3.34. Lowest I've seen it. It's probably about 10-20 cents cheaper in SC from my experience at least.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

$3.85 regular in CT. :(

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

$3.85 regular in CT. :(

Back