Post your gas prices Part II

:dunno: I'm not paying anywhere near $3.21 here, thank god. I'm sure soon enough again though, it will spike right back up to that $3.49 I saw for weeks and weeks. :doh:

Gas has been going down steadily for a couple months from the high 3.80's to the current 3.45........

Cheapest I saw is $3.39 at Safeway and the lines are insane! I filled mine from Shell at $3.63.

Cheapest locally I find is still at $3.39, while Shell, Chevron sells for $3.75.

According to GasBuddy app it is $3.19 at the gas station down the street from me.

$3.04 here, but it's raining ice, so we can't go out to take advantage of it! :P

About 3.16 seems to be the cheapest I see here, unless you go near the strip or around Mccarren, which seels for like 3.27

$4.09 here and I think it's going to go up by the time summer comes. :(

Hey gasser, considered yourself lucky! Diesel is now 50 cents to a dollar more than gas per gallon! They got higher highway taxes than gasoline... BUT watch out, soon will have higher highway taxes on gasoline in near future. Dept of Transportation is now in red, and need to raise revenue, first phase is Diesel, soon will gas.

Here for Diesel it is 4.38/gal

$4.27 for 89

I start to commute to work with my bicycle.

You should do the same.

:lol:

Back