Post your gas prices Part II

$2.81

Cheapest I saw was $2.75 at Safeway.

I wonder how/why it is that South Carolina's gas is, by far, the cheapest at $2.19?

I paid $2.87/gal today, lowest I ever seen in my 5 years stay in California. I hope it will go down to 99 cents like what I saw in 1996.

don't know what it is here today. I don't think we will ever see the 90-99 cents/gallon again- not in my lifetime at least. I'd be happy to see it drop to 1.50 or something...

don't know what it is here today. I don't think we will ever see the 90-99 cents/gallon again- not in my lifetime at least. I'd be happy to see it drop to 1.50 or something...

Yeah......have you ever seen or heard what the Kwaiti citizenry pays for a gallon of gas?

Kuwait?

Just saw this on google when I googled--

Iran's average price per gallon of gas is $0.47, Saudi Arabia's is $0.78 per gallon, Kuwait's is $0.88 and Qatar's is $0.93. No other country breaks the sub-$1.00 per gallon mark, but the Washington Post reports that Egypt and Oman are tied for sixth with an average of $1.50 per gallon of gas.

Yeah, Kuwait.....a few years ago, I saw it was like four cents....:P

Paid $2.59 for mid grade today. Definitely the cheapest fill up in a very long time.

$2.29 per gal in AL-GA border yesterday when I drove from Northern MD.

Back