Person Below Me

Hmm, Sweden, Russia, and Israel.

TPBM What’s your idea of relaxation?

Jacuzzi/swimming, beach, campfire, relaxing with outdoor nature.

TPBM: Same question.

Charcoal and smoking hands down. Gas is like bringing the kitchen outside! Hell no! :lol:

TPBM Fave BBQ meats, sauces, recipes, etc.?

Charcoal or smoker too.

Tri-tip steak in a smoker, bbq sauce to marinate with... so good!

TPBM: How about you? (same question)

Charcoal or smoker too.

Tri-tip steak in a smoker, bbq sauce to marinate with... so good!

TPBM: How about you? (same question)

My ex has done most of it, I rarely do open flame stuff, but JD&C on hand, I like to smoke a ham or brisket all day long. :razz:

TPBM What does the front of your grilling apron say?

My ex has done most of it, I rarely do open flame stuff, but JD&C on hand, I like to smoke a ham or brisket all day long. :razz:

TPBM What does the front of your grilling apron say?

Don't have apron at this moment but I have something in mind.. :D

TPBM: mashed potato or baked potato and what you like on your potato?

Don't have apron at this moment but I have something in mind.. :D

TPBM: mashed potato or baked potato and what you like on your potato?

I’m more of a roasted potato girl. I just add some olive oil, sift in salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic and paprika.

TPBM Do you like grilled kabobs?

I’m more of a roasted potato girl. I just add some olive oil, sift in salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic and paprika.

TPBM Do you like grilled kabobs?

Yes I do.

TPBM: Do you like spicy peppers? (ever tried to challenge other with spiciest pepper?)

Yes I do.

TPBM: Do you like spicy peppers? (ever tried to challenge other with spiciest pepper?)

I do cook with jalepenos, sometimes a habanero. I heard about the Carolina Reaper pepper. IIIIIIII dooooooon’t knooooow...:lol:

TPBM Same Question

I do cook with jalepenos, sometimes a habanero. I heard about the Carolina Reaper pepper. IIIIIIII dooooooon’t knooooow...:lol:

TPBM Same Question

:lol: Not a fan of spicy but my dad loves these peppers and teases me about it :)

TPBM: Fave outdoor activities?

volley ball or 4 wheeling

TPBM: grape jelly or strawberry jam?
I don’t eat jam, but if I did, it’d have to be strawberry. I’m allergic to grapes. The grape seed oil that’s found in grapes.

TPBM, what’s your favorite hotel?

I don’t eat jam, but if I did, it’d have to be strawberry. I’m allergic to grapes. The grape seed oil that’s found in grapes.

TPBM, what’s your favorite hotel?
Americinn. Love their room decor and setup. And oh, that fantastic king size bed!!

TPBM: Same Q.

Americinn. Love their room decor and setup. And oh, that fantastic king size bed!!

TPBM: Same Q.
Funny, AmericInn too. But I never really paid attention to the decor. I do like the microwaves and refrigerator those rooms come with.

TPBM, ever Nuked anything in a microwave?

Funny, AmericInn too. But I never really paid attention to the decor. I do like the microwaves and refrigerator those rooms come with.

TPBM, ever Nuked anything in a microwave?

All the time. It's a great invention to warm things up in, as long as you keep an eye on it so things dont explode!

TPBM: how do you like your steaks done? Raw, med, well? Other?

All the time. It's a great invention to warm things up in, as long as you keep an eye on it so things dont explode!

TPBM: how do you like your steaks done? Raw, med, well? Other?
I like Medium Rare the best.

TPBM, same question.

I have not! I'm very curious about it though, saw that at a Humberg Cheese shoppe in WI, earlier this month. Didnt buy any, maybe next time.

TpBm: Are you a turophile (cheese or over)?

Back