Person Below Me

Can't recall doing that.

TPBM: Ever plan to do something next day only to change mind right before despite supposed to meet others or etc?

Rarely but that does happen more in advance for me.

TPBM In your dreams, can you hear?

Nope! Unless you count that time I used the opposing lane to pass an 18wheeler!

TPBM Been arrested before?

No.

TPBM: What would you do if you see/encounter skunk around your house? :lol:

Go find a clothespin. :)

TPBM: Do you like to garden?

I don't mind garden to grow some fruit/vegetables. :)

TPBM: If you have a garden, what fruit or vegetables would you grow?

i am trying to grow some veggies from real seeds. not sure if they are even real seeds as its been weeks and NO veggie. *sighs*

tpbm: Ever hold a grudge for longer than a week?

i am trying to grow some veggies from real seeds. not sure if they are even real seeds as its been weeks and NO veggie. *sighs*

tpbm: Ever hold a grudge for longer than a week?
Nah. Life is too short.

TPBM, Ever been banned from using the microwave?

Nah. Life is too short.

TPBM, Ever been banned from using the microwave?
actually, where I used to work at Lillian Vernon, some of the girls were, from hogging it from others using it, since we only had 30 mins for lunch all the Filipinos would hog all the microwaves and the others that will come down will have to eat their food cold. they were told not to hog all the microwaves and to let others use it too. It was crazy! lol

tpbm: have you ever caught someone stealing?

actually, where I used to work at Lillian Vernon, some of the girls were, from hogging it from others using it, since we only had 30 mins for lunch all the Filipinos would hog all the microwaves and the others that will come down will have to eat their food cold. they were told not to hog all the microwaves and to let others use it too. It was crazy! lol

tpbm: have you ever caught someone stealing?

Yes, my daughter taking my cosmetics.:rolleyes:

TPBM Ever got into a physical fight with someone?

Yes, I wrote the answers on my thigh. God I hated history.

TPBM Ever convinced a teacher a dog ate your homework?

I wish I could, I'm sure teachers hear about this excuse a lot. :lol:

TPBM: What was the best excuse you ever made to authorities (police, teacher, principal, etc) to get out of?

I wish I could, I'm sure teachers hear about this excuse a lot. :lol:

TPBM: What was the best excuse you ever made to authorities (police, teacher, principal, etc) to get out of?

A friend and I skipped recess by telling our coach we had painful pms. He sent us to the nurse, only we wandered the halls and taunted our classmates in their classrooms.

TPBM Ever showed up to school in risqué clothes or hair style?

A friend and I skipped recess by telling our coach we had painful pms. He sent us to the nurse, only we wandered the halls and taunted our classmates in their classrooms.

TPBM Ever showed up to school in risqué clothes or hair style?

Don't think I have, but I wore knee length shorts that was allowed during high school in my days so was chewing gums.

TPBM: Use GPS navigation or old fashioned map to guide you to places?

Don't think I have, but I wore knee length shorts that was allowed during high school in my days so was chewing gums.

TPBM: Use GPS navigation or old fashioned map to guide you to places?

Both. I look over a map to get an idea of the roads there, but I use GPS if something’s not right.

TPBM Strangest thing seen on Highway?

Both. I look over a map to get an idea of the roads there, but I use GPS if something’s not right.

TPBM Strangest thing seen on Highway?

Saw one used hearse as personal vehicle.

TPBM: Same question.

Back