Person Below Me

Got one, at least they’re Lagan here! :lol:

TPBM Fave type of firepit?

It'd be a dream....

low-voltage-outdoor-landscape-lighting-gallery-western_landscape.jpg

TPBM: Same question.

TPBM: Long hair or short hair for you?

No hair.. well technically short (very) hair.

TPBM - how many cavities ya got? (lifetime). Yea.. dentist *shudder* today and I have to go back hmph.

No hair.. well technically short (very) hair.

TPBM - how many cavities ya got? (lifetime). Yea.. dentist *shudder* today and I have to go back hmph.
I aint telling how many I have , but I can tell you I do still have a few teeth left :D... btw i hate going to the dentist, their offices make me feel. eeeeek!

tpbm: do you have a favorite childhood memory?

I aint telling how many I have , but I can tell you I do still have a few teeth left :D... btw i hate going to the dentist, their offices make me feel. eeeeek!

tpbm: do you have a favorite childhood memory?
Yes, my neighbor from a long time ago. We were really good friends , our families got together and did beach trips and other trips to Mexico. Those were the days.

TPBM: Do you have a favorite theme for your home, room or office?

Yes, my neighbor from a long time ago. We were really good friends , our families got together and did beach trips and other trips to Mexico. Those were the days.

TPBM: Do you have a favorite theme for your home, room or office?

Yes I do, I like shapes and patterns with reds, browns, beige, black, green, and golden yellows. :D

tpbm: same question

Yes I do, I like shapes and patterns with reds, browns, beige, black, green, and golden yellows. :D

tpbm: same question

I like to have bright beach pastel colors, but in reality, got to accept dull hotel decor.

TPBM Where is the first place you go to upon entering a grocery store?

I like to have bright beach pastel colors, but in reality, got to accept dull hotel decor.

TPBM Where is the first place you go to upon entering a grocery store?

Produce for fruits and vegetables.

TPBM: Same question.

Same Answer! :razz:

TPBM Are you a convenience store junkie?

I like supermarkets better for healthy selections.

TPBM: If you're going to the mall, what is the first store you go to once you get in?

I like supermarkets better for healthy selections.

TPBM: If you're going to the mall, what is the first store you go to once you get in?

Oh usually Macy’s straight to their shoe dept. :D I don’t leave that to chance buying them online, it’s like there’s no standard for shoe sizing!

TPBM What is the first section you walk to in an auto parts store?

Oh usually Macy’s straight to their shoe dept. :D I don’t leave that to chance buying them online, it’s like there’s no standard for shoe sizing!

TPBM What is the first section you walk to in an auto parts store?

Oil and filter.

TPBM: If you're going to a sporting goods store, what is the section you walk into?

Oil and filter.

TPBM: If you're going to a sporting goods store, what is the section you walk into?

Women’s activewear at Academy Sports.

TPBMDo you actually use the workout equipment you bought?

TPBM

Women’s activewear at Academy Sports.

TPBMDo you actually use the workout equipment you bought?

TPBM

Don't have equipment at the moment but I use 24 fitness place to work out.

TPBM: Do you have any allergies?

Don't have equipment at the moment but I use 24 fitness place to work out.

TPBM: Do you have any allergies?

None that I know of, but the heavy pollen season can get me reacting to it. Funny that never happened when I was at a young age.

TPBM Same Question

None that I know of, but the heavy pollen season can get me reacting to it. Funny that never happened when I was at a young age.

TPBM Same Question

Nuts -- can't eat them. :(

TPBM: Favorite meal(s) your parents made?

Nuts -- can't eat them. :(

We gots a problem, this nut is nuts for nuts! :lol:

TPBM: Favorite meal(s) your parents made?

A summer Fave - glazed pineapple ham, green bean casserole, corn on cob... I just gained 5 frickin’ pounds just thinking about that! LOL

TOBM Fave beverage on a HOT day.

We gots a problem, this nut is nuts for nuts! :lol:

A summer Fave - glazed pineapple ham, green bean casserole, corn on cob... I just gained 5 frickin’ pounds just thinking about that! LOL

TOBM Fave beverage on a HOT day.

Oh I'd love that!

A cold glass of water.. :)

TPBM: Same question and fave drink on a COLD day?

Back