Oujia Board

I remember my parents playing the Ouijia boards - it didn't work for them which probably was a good thing. My mother turned it over to her brother-in-law (a church preacher) so he could destory/burn it for her.

I won't go near one!

ravensteve1961 said:
Well jesus is dead and the jews killed him. Jesus was the only person can heal the sick,The blind,The deaf and the dead. I can pray to jesus all i want but the fact is he cant come back and put his hand on my ear and heal me while im asleep cause hes dead. :(

Do you believe in Him as this deaf, blind and sick people in bible time did. They were healed because they believed in Him and His words. And others did not healed by Him because they rejected Him. Jesus Christ continue to heal people everyday.

I went to Spencer at the mall today for Christmas shopping and notice they have ouija board game and psychic circle. I see people look at them and tempt to buy them. I guess they want to see if it is work or not. Or maybe just do it for fun.

lilredridinhood said:
vampy- it doesn't work if you don't believe in it.
I've been using it for a couple years and nothing bad has happened. yes, I've got spooked but no negatives. it helps to surround yourself and the board with white candles.
So, only those who believe in it... actually get results? I guess there are a lot of gullible people out there. ;)

I don't see anything wrong with praying to GOD that you wish to be hearing once again, sometimes it works only if you are really serious with praying to GOD.

Heck, I would love to be able to hear again. I don't buy into all the deaf culture and ASL craps!

jazzy said:
Do you believe in Him as this deaf, blind and sick people in bible time did. They were healed because they believed in Him and His words. And others did not healed by Him because they rejected Him. Jesus Christ continue to heal people everyday.
Well he didnt heal me. Im still waiting.

Ravensteve...

Jesus healed through these peoples' faith in him. He asked them to believe in him, and they were healed.

In modern times, such as today, we show our faith in Him by asking Jesus Christ to forgive us and surrending ourselves to Him.

Just because you expect to be healed now, does not believe that you have total and complete faith in Him.

I believe that by asking for his forgiveness and surrending my free will to Jesus Christ, I will be saved and healed in Heaven when I die.

You sound like a good man, but with so many problems in his life and overstressed by circumstances, and I hope you will find relief soon. good luck.

jazzy said:
Ohh I did not know he is your brother. Thanks for let me know.:)

LOL Jazzy, he is NOT my brother. I said that my own brother is like ravensteve who does not express his beliefs in God.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well he didnt heal me. Im still waiting.

Well, I don't think God or Jesus wants you to stand around waiting. You can't be like..."well Jesus, where's my healing? I am waiting...."

Go to Church, read the bible, watch out for signs, ask for forgiveness (you'll feel a lift). He'll speak to you when you're ready to hear Him, not when you want.

I have read 2 stories of people praying for healing. I am not sure if I still have it. It did not have e-mails or any way to contact them....nope...I didn't find it.

Basically, one was the story of one man deaf for many years, then one day in church he felt God's healing and he was. It took many years. The other was of a young girl who tried to have healing through someone who preached--she felt something but no healing. So she went out into a field (nature) and prayed and she was healed. Not sure if I can find these stories again.

U know...I was reading the Daily Racing Record...right after I read this thread...and guess what? There is a Thoroughbred named Ouija Board!!! ROFL!!!

Toonces said:
And as for the Oujia Board, be careful with it. My personal belief is that it is a tool just to jerk you around. /:I

I second that, even though I never played it myself but heard stories about it , that's something I wouldn't mess with ....

I asked my mom if she ever had experince with ouija board. She had played it when she was 18 to 19 yrs old, devil started to come in her life like having bad nightmares, so she had to burn it, and then devil stopped bugging her. She warned me not to screw around with the devil, and that I wanted to be on god's good side... I'll never play that game, never...... I don't want anything bad happen to me....

I havent tried it yet and a friend of mine wants to play it with me someday :ohno:

That's why I don't believe that Jesus is only one who can do that. Native American shamans did these in the past... the more I research on nature & shamans, the more I understand why 'white' people failed where Native Americans succeed in these areas. In fact, I expect the doubts & criticizes from certain people around here after this post. That's what I love about these people, they are SO DAMN predictable

Actually, IMO, Native American healing is done through spirit, which is through Jesus. A man I greatly respected once told me the line that 'Every river leads to the same ocean'. While our religous beliefs can be so different, we are all of the same seed. Some see it through Jesus, others through Budda, some through Mohammed. Unfortunately, people kill (and die) for their religious beliefs, but I believe we are all just paddling in a different river but will all end up in the same ocean.

I didn't mean to take it off topic.....now back the regularly scheduled Oujia Board program.

whitemoe- :-D

AND.... this thread is about the oujia board.. not jesus, not satan, not the healing of ravensteve's ears so could y'all please stop talking about that? i made this thread just to ask if anyone has had any experience or not w/ oujia boards not to hear everyone's opinions on jesus and religion and ravensteve's hearing.

Ouija_Board.jpg

FAKE!! Told and Proved by this guy.
PennJillette.jpg

Mod Note:

Let's stay on the topic that this thread was created for...otherwise, posts that are off-topic will be removed....

Thank you... :ty:

*ahems*...Oujia Boards, well, I have said my piece about it...sooo..*backin' away from 'em!* ;)

Back