Oujia Board

ravensteve1961 said:
Ouija_Board.jpg

FAKE!! Told and Proved by this guy.
PennJillette.jpg
A picture? That's it? Article? Any scientific researches, studies or proofs to dismiss Ouija as you recent claimed?

Edit: In fact, he looks like a b-grade comedian :/

Last edited:
Reba said:
Bottom line, whether it is real or fake, the important thing is, if using one brings negative feelings or fear, then it is not worth messing with!
It may not negative for others while it does for different people. Based on these comments, it is individual experience. Drinking milk may good for me while it isn't for you due to your milk intolerance, maybe? I mean it in as example.

Also I just asked raven to provide the proofs that it is fake since he kept claimed that it is fake... I just don't see any proofs hence I asked for it. In fact, I am very curious about these 'proofs' that raven spoke of.

You will find many stories online of people who tried them. See for yourself what you think. I read one of a woman who suffered so heavily. It took her awhile to realize it's just evil and controlling her life. She still sufferes, but she's better than before.

And theyre people who claimed they saw jesus in their near death experance. Now who you do belive?

I believe in many things. If there werent such thing or stories, then we wouldn't have them at all. There are true genuine stories and there are fake stories.

Want me to tell you something?

My mom was telling me what she heard on tv about this church that exploded because of a gas leak. Anyway, the pastor was home eating breakfast and his daughter spilled something on her clothes. The pastor was worried about being late, but the mother needed to change her daughter's clothes. She did and he heard the news about the church. He started to cry because all of the people in the choir were there. Turns out, no one was there. Each one of the people at church had a story of something delaying them from going to church. One had an assignment to finish and decided to go later, then the 2 boys that picked her up--their cars broke down. They called her and explained. She said, that she needed more time anyway. She went on and lost track of time. The other was a lady who was too tired to go to church. Her mom said, let's go or we'll be late, she decided she was tired and went to sleep and the mother stayed. So on and on. Now, that's a miracle that can't be a lie.

I occassionally use Psychic Circle with white candles surrounding...when it is necessary, but I don't use it that often. Some messages are true, some messages are fake.

If you know how to use the board effectively with white candles, then you are safe because white candles are meant for communication with spirits. Plus white candles prevent evil spirits from entering into the board.

Ravensteve, I have read your negative comments...get life! Quit whining about your hearing loss and accept it. :sure:

Slightly off-topic, but...

Ravensteve, I'm sorry you have hard time adjusting to the "silent world". But just because you lost the hearing doesn't mean it is the end of the world; you are still there, and you have so much things to do, so the hearing loss could be simply a new chapter of your life and new adventures for you. So rather than mourning the loss of your hearing, consider this as a challenge to prove yourself and show us what you can do in spite of your handicap.

That is, if you are game enough. ;)

Toonces said:
Ravensteve, I'm sorry you have hard time adjusting to the "silent world". But just because you lost the hearing doesn't mean it is the end of the world; you are still there, and you have so much things to do, so the hearing loss could be simply a new chapter of your life and new adventures for you. So rather than mourning the loss of your hearing, consider this as a challenge to prove yourself and show us what you can do in spite of your handicap.

That is, if you are game enough. ;)
Well in a silent world i cannot enjoy movies like i used to. Now when people talk or cominuncate they have to write things down on paper. Or use the ICQ. The only thing i can still enjoy is sports cause i already know the officals signals and i know the games. But i cannot enjoy another entertaintment i have lost thats watching the WWE. I loved watching pro wrestling but now that im deaf i can no longer watch it cause i hafta follow the storyline. :(

ravensteve1961 said:
Well in a silent world i cannot enjoy movies like i used to. Now when people talk or cominuncate they have to write things down on paper. Or use the ICQ. The only thing i can still enjoy is sports cause i already know the officals signals and i know the games. But i cannot enjoy another entertaintment i have lost thats watching the WWE. I loved watching pro wrestling but now that im deaf i can no longer watch it cause i hafta follow the storyline. :(
what about captions? for WWF..

Yes, and do you know that if you need appointments you can get a captioner? They type into a stenographer by what they hear phonetically. It's hooked to a laptop which a software translate it into real English words. Try that out for your appoinments, so you get things too.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
what about captions? for WWF..
Its not the same. You see in order something be humorus in wrestling you have to listen to how theyre saying it. For example HHH is a mean bastard but if you listen closely on how he`s saying his plan is youll find it funny.

VamPyroX said:
Uh oh... looks like Jesus or God was :Owned:

How is that so? Do you know the whole thing behind healing? I don't know eveything, but some of it....I could ask God to bring me what I want like magic--there wouldn't be a meaning to life.

My uncle played a little of wrestling of that kind on tv once. His face was covered in mask for privacy. I believe he was on tv, but had to keep it secret from his parents lol. I saw a pic of him hidden in my grandma's sewing room. he he he He is a fan of this too.

Mod Note:

:| ...uh-ohh, this is steering off course once again, if you like to discuss wrestling--go to the sport forum, for things pertaining to God--start a new thread, for captions--go to the captioning forum, for others--find the appropriate forum and/or create a new thread....

Thank you! ;)

Meg said:
If one prays to God to have his/her hearing restored, it will be selfish. THere are many much more sufferings out there than being deaf. God does not grant wishes to every single prayer - he focuses on the more suffering ones.

It is not like asking Santa for one thing. Praying to God is to find out what God has planned for you and understand His plan. Asking God to do something that YOU want is rarely granted.

God only answers prayers when we ask Him to help us understand what HE wants us to do, not the other way around.

As Buddhism often said, life is suffering and suffering is life. Who ever said that life is pain-free? Curveballs are there to teach us humility, compassion and wisdom. It is up to us to learn from them or not, not rage against the entire world and God, etc. Anger gets nowhere.

Maybe this will help you understand where some of us are coming from, Meg. I found my answer why I don't think it is selfish. It's not selfish. We deprive ourselves a lot because we think someone needs better and that God can't handle everything. He handles everything. Nothing's too much for Him. If someone's asking a selfish prayer, God will know it, and he'll take care of it in His way....and...sorry that I overreacted. I just didn't want people to leave thinking they can't ask their heart's desire. That includes hearing...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

"Courage to Believe"

Listen to this Simple Living message in:
Real Audio
<http://multimedia.guideposts.com:8080/ramgen/dgp/audio/rm/simplelifemessages/SLD120104.rm>
MP3
<http://multimedia.guideposts.com/dailyguideposts/audio/wav/simplelifemessages/SLD120104.mp3>

"Then [God] brought [Abram] outside and said, 'Look now toward heaven,
and count the stars if you are able to number them.' And He said to
him, 'So shall your descendants be.'" -Genesis 15:5 NKJV
(Symbol-Stars)
Abram's wife, Sarai, was past childbearing age, when God made this
promise. It must have been difficult for Abram to believe this, but Abram's
faith never failed and true to God's promise, Isaac was born.
Woody Livingston told Guideposts that as a child, he had to wear
hearing aids in order to hear. At 15, he went completely deaf. But he learned
to lip-read and went on to earn a BA degree in Industrial Design.
At his first job, he met Jennifer. It took him a while to get her to
accept a date because of his deafness, but he persisted. Four months
later they married. He joined Jennifer in a Bible study that caused him to
become a believer. One night he dreamed that he heard trumpets playing
a beautiful fanfare and music that sounded like a symphony. It seemed
as if God were telling him that his hearing would be restored. Though
that seemed difficult for Woody to believe, he had faith.
He moved to a new job and during the required physical, the doctor
suggested a cochlear implant. Woody agreed to try it and although it took
months to adjust to the sudden barrage of sound, weeks of therapy
brought the miracle. Woody could hear the voices of his wife and children for
the first time.
Lord, sometimes I find myself in impossible situations. Help me to
trust you always! Amen.

Last edited:
Roadrunner said:
I've had an interesting yet bizarre experience with an Oujia Board about 18-19 years ago...at the time, I was venturing out in the world as a 'new' Christian... ex-family members (ex-wife's) and old friends had a Oujia Board set up and were trying to make it work (didn't work for them) when I showed up...I've heard a few little things about it prior to seeing one for real--anyhow, they asked me if I would try it and so I did place my fingers on it and after several seconds BEFORE a question could be asked, it moved rapidly about the board crazily and not stopping over any letters, then I took my fingers off of it and it stopped...everyone in the room was suddenly quiet and motionless as all eyes were upon the board...then I got up with an inner-feeling so strong and intense that I moved slightly away from the table where the Oujia Board was...then one person took my spot and sat down, then they looked at me expecting a question to give that they could use, a message/answer or whatever anyone wants to call it was being spelled out on the board indicating it KNEW the Presence I'm associated with and feared the 'Power from above' that I possessed within which the board itself (the spirits contained within) recognized and didn't proceed any further as long as I was in the same room as the board was, once I stepped out of the room, the Oujia Board came to 'life' as it spelled out more answers, etc.,...Everyone was really totally speechless and dumbfounded as each one witnessed what took place and yes, the Oujia Board did find its way to the trash-can!! ;) I abhor and forbid the use of it...will not allow my children, love ones to participate or have anything to do with it...yet, I cannot 'force' others NOT to use it, although I can at best advise others to reconsider before jumping into it even if it looks harmless or the experiences others have had might be all in fun and harmless.... :)

OK, your post did not make sense to me. I get what you were saying not to use but huh!?

I for one can tell you that there's a lot of spiritual things out there that is taking activity that a lot of people do not know of.

I've seen spirits, communicated with them in different means..

All I have to say for some people is:

Have you seen one billion dollars in hard cold cash at one place at one time in person?

For 99.8% people (other than the USMint workers) the answer will be "no."

But you do know it exists.

Moral: You do not have to SEE to Believe.

Back