Oujia Board

TiaraPrincess said:
I disagree. I don't think asking for healing for your ears is selfish. I don't get how that is selfish. Sorry, it just sounds Nazi to me. I think that's more of an attitude of the Deaf Community to which I don't believe in.

Huh? It is not comparable to Nazism. Why are you comparing this to Nazism?It is uncalled for.

I am deaf but I dont go around asking God to heal my ears because there are much more worse suffering than mine. I d rather ask God to give me emotional healing and see that other people get well etc.

It is my own opinion but I dont appreciate you calling it like Nazism.

ravensteve1961 said:
Well jesus is dead and the jews killed him. Jesus was the only person can heal the sick,The blind,The deaf and the dead. I can pray to jesus all i want but the fact is he cant come back and put his hand on my ear and heal me while im asleep cause hes dead. :(
Not really. There is (still do) the records of healing diseases by shamans (Native Americans), holy priest(ess) of Buddha, etc etc.

Same as Taylor, I have some Native American blood flows in my vein (my mom's side) so I tend to spend my time on studying Native America history and found many things that Shamans or certain positions can do. One famous Native American state that if we want to able to do many things, all we need to do is work close with environment & nature or pay our respects for these since it is more close to heaven/God than other 'man-made materials' such as churches or cathedrals. AND it is God's creation since he/she/it created it right? Anyway according to that famous Native America, once we did and nature will give us the 'certain powers', I don't know if we can call it 'powers' but for men & women to understand, I have to use that term. So far he is right, he has been healed the cancer patients in the past. How many do you think that conventional doctors has been 'cured' the cancer patients? When conventional doctors do, it is not cure, it is just remission... it will reappear but worse than before. Cancer patients who healed by that Native America did not experience the remission-reappear cases.

That shaman also state that we need to improve our bodies first before we can improve our spirits, hearts & mentalities. When you think about it, it does make sense... If your body is in poor condition, do you think you are strong enough to deal with spiritual experience? I doubt it.

I heard many people got healed from different kind of conditions (included Aids, cancers, SID, heart diseases, go on and on...) by eating the raw foods (by that, I mean meats too). There is a 'white man' who is researching on foods somehow met one Native American in one of forests and that shaman told 'white man' if he wants to cure his cancer and other diseases, just eat the raw meat & fats. (note: At that time, that white man have 8 different diseases included cancer, he tried many different kind of treatments included chemotherapy, surgeries, etc etc but nothing works. So he decided to study the ancestors' diets & nature. Also he was a vegetarian). At first that 'white man' doubted that shaman's words but he decided to give it a try so he did (ate lot of raw meats, raw fats and etc) and the result is: his cancer and other diseases healed and disappeared for good without any conventional treatments at that time. One odd part about that, the shaman gave his name when 'white man' asked and 'white man' met one of other Native Americans who lives in Reservation near that area to told them about what happen... Other Native Americans shocked because that certain shaman is dead from old age many years ago. Does it mean that 'white man' met a spirit in that forest? I believe so. There is plenty stories about many people who met different spirits when they become so close to nature & environment. Remember that nature & environment is God's creation, not these fake 'man-made materials' such as chruches & catherdals. Ask yourself why did Jesus went to the wilderness to purify his sins & to fight to drive the devil's temptations out of him, not churches or catherdals? Think about it, you may will come to that conclusion on your own.

That's why I don't believe that Jesus is only one who can do that. Native American shamans did these in the past... the more I research on nature & shamans, the more I understand why 'white' people failed where Native Americans succeed in these areas. In fact, I expect the doubts & criticizes from certain people around here after this post. That's what I love about these people, they are SO DAMN predictable ;)

Lemme ask you, do you think that kind of pray will work? If pray is actually work, I would love to pray to ask God & Jesus to smite Bush for his lies, war crimes, etc etc... but unfortunately that will not work. Why? That was a selfish pray, that will not work and cannot work that way. You just place your own limits & your own selfish reasons on God. You don't have to believe me, just... research and research, you will come to that conclusion on your own. Just like what I did.

One thing I learned from years of researching, three pattern steps for all of humans. When the truth or fact is exposed:

1) People will refuse to believe or flatly say 'no'.

2) Fight against doubts, deny these truths & facts, dismiss these as 'myth', 'wives' tales', 'rumors', etc etc..

3) They finally realized the truths & facts and accepted.
That's what humans ALWAYS do. That has never failed... according to my personal researches. Note: I plan to write about that in my essay for psychology & human behaviors someday, I am confident that I will get a highest grade from that one.

Good example: Smoking (cigarettes & cigars) In the past, many people refused to believe that smoking is bad for you, they actually believe smoking is good for you. Can you imagine that? in present, they finally gave in and accepted that it is bad for them. That's one of many pattern behavior examples in humans.

</end ranting>

Last edited:
lilredridinhood said:
Has anyone tried an Oujia Board? What have your experiences been with it?

I own a board, quite interesting story about how I got it- I consider it to be fate :) One morning I was talking with a roommate of mine about how I missed my old Oujia Board and how I would buy one soon, and then at the end of the day, we found one sitting outside near our apartment. Speak of fate. :)

I've had quite a few spooky experiences with it which prove to me that it does work. I was 'oujiaing' with a... girl, she wasn't really my friend, we just 'knew each other.' While we were 'oujiaing' I spoke to my great-grandfather who had been dead for a long time, since i was about 7. I never speak about him, yet the spirit told me everything about him, his name, where he died, his son's name, and so on so on.
My friends and I played with it... I don't see any big deal about it. I yet have any experiences with it. I even tried to be serious with it but nothing comes up better or worse for me. Yes, it did 'move' on its own when I asked some questions...

Do I believe it or not? I don't know if I can believe it or not... But I know one fact that it did move on its own... how can I explain about that in science term? I cannot.

As you said, "to each his own beliefs". I am more than sure that you would not believe my post above as well ;) Different kind of things will work for certain people, while not for other people. That's how it works. Depends on individual(s).

Taylor said:
My religious and spiritual views have changed a lot over the past 20 years, and I know I'm not *supposed* to believe in those things, but I have no plausible explanation for what took place. I do have a Native American background and I spoke with someone I highly respected about the incident. Spirituality is a big deal when it comes to Native Americans and perhaps that had something to do with it.
Ditto. I went thru same thing as you do, or I believe so. As I explained above, I spend lot of time on Native American history & spiritual things, the more I know, the more I understand how it works for these Native Americans.

Native Americans are truly amazing people. They understand how spirituality, meditation, prays, etc work, far better than christians or any religious groups that I know.

Meg said:
Huh? It is not comparable to Nazism. Why are you comparing this to Nazism?It is uncalled for.

I am deaf but I dont go around asking God to heal my ears because there are much more worse suffering than mine. I d rather ask God to give me emotional healing and see that other people get well etc.

It is my own opinion but I dont appreciate you calling it like Nazism.

You stated it like it was a fact. That's not a fact. That's your opinion. If that's what YOU believe. That's fine, but don't mislead others that don't share your beliefs. Don't guilt-trip them. I haven't heard anyone say that it's selfish to ask for hearing restoration. It sounds like a selfish-christian would say that. The only person I heard that it's nothing to pray about is the Deaf Community. That's the plain truth. Selfishness is like asking God to have your best friend do everything your way. That's selfishness, but not hearing loss. God hears everybody. There's not too much to ask of anything.

Last edited:
Raven, there are many forms of spiritual healing. I recommend that you go to the library and go to the spirituality section. See what books title attracts you and read about it. I have read about Shamanism, but I don't know about it. There's also Reiki healing. In your phone book, there are all forms of therapy, but of course they will not claim to cure just a better transition. I am not sure. It's a complicated thing and be careful who you go to because it requires full understanding of what they do before people can call what people do a lie. I went to a Chiropractor who also claimed to heal, but I didn't heal LOL. He charged like 40 dollars. Just have to be careful and go by word of mouth and read.

ravensteve1961 said:
Who should i go to then? Medicine man?
I would recommend you to research on literally anything before you can make a decision. That's what I said in other post, researching is the key. But for sure, conventional doctors cannot cure anything out of you.

I research on different diets, religious, cultures, etc etc for almost 11 years and I finally found the answers... I now am trying their methods and philosophies. I found out that Mel Gibson ate the raw foods so I wonder.. if he did it and he looks sooo great and young so why not I do that as well? So I did and I just increase 17 lbs in approx three weeks and also my frequently coughs are disappeared completely (cough drops does not work, conventional medicines does not work... natural medicines does not work until raw foods, hmmm). My date told me that my breathing sounds much better than before. To me, it is actually work... That's diet many Native Americans endorsed and grew up with that kind of diet. No wonder why they are so fearsome warriors.

As I said before, you need to research more to meet your beliefs & your needs. That's only way.

lilredridinhood, sorry for offtopic... that is not my intention.

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
... Ask yourself why did Jesus went to the wilderness to purify his sins & to fight to drive the devil's temptations out of him, not churches or catherdals?
Jesus never sinned. He was perfect. He didn't need to "purify" His sins because He never had any sins to begin with. Jesus drove away Satan's temptations by quoting Scripture to him.

Jesus was NOT perfect.
If Jesus was perfect, this would be a perfect world.
Use your head dammit.

Reba said:
Jesus never sinned. He was perfect. He didn't need to "purify" His sins because He never had any sins to begin with. Jesus drove away Satan's temptations by quoting Scripture to him.
Ah yes, I didn't realize what I said in that. You are right and sorry about that.

But perfect? where did you get that?

Edit: Never mind. My memory is shot at this moment. He is perfect, after all he is 'seeded' by God.

Last edited:
Beowulf said:
Jesus was NOT perfect.
Use your head dammit.

YES, Jesus IS perfect and just because the world isn't so perfect since the Devil/Satan is the god of this world after he was thrown out of Heaven, until Jesus returns and restore the Kingdom of God...the ONLY time Jesus wasn't perfect is when He took upon Himself all of mans' sins and died on the cross for you, me and everyone....:)

ravensteve1961 said:
I do not have powers to heal myself. I have tried to but my hand on my ear and pressed like jesus did. Nothing happend.

Of course nothing would happened if you had tried to put your hands on your ears, the only thing you have to do is pray and have alot of faith but it will be His time not your time when it will happen....

Forgive me for going off topic here....I'm trying to stay on the topic heh

Beowulf said:
Jesus was NOT perfect.
Use your head dammit.

God allowed the world to be imperfect for the purpose of letting us make mistakes in order to discover our weaknesses. And when we do, we have to realize that without the help of Jesus we cannot overcome our sins unless we turned to him.

True, Jesus may be human who was tempted like anyone else, but because he had led a life of perfectly strict obedience to God's commendments, he did not give in to temptations and so he was able to take on our sins for us. If he was not perfect, meaning he gave in to temptation all the time, he would not be able to become our savior and therefore cannot save us from sins. But I'm thankful he chose instead to do God' will and became our savior.

...But something tells me that you aren't interested in listening to our religious reasonings....oh well, that's your decision.

And as for the Oujia Board, be careful with it. My personal belief is that it is a tool just to jerk you around. /:I

lilredridinhood said:
Has anyone tried an Oujia Board? What have your experiences been with it?

I own a board, quite interesting story about how I got it- I consider it to be fate :) One morning I was talking with a roommate of mine about how I missed my old Oujia Board and how I would buy one soon, and then at the end of the day, we found one sitting outside near our apartment. Speak of fate. :)

I've had quite a few spooky experiences with it which prove to me that it does work. I was 'oujiaing' with a... girl, she wasn't really my friend, we just 'knew each other.' While we were 'oujiaing' I spoke to my great-grandfather who had been dead for a long time, since i was about 7. I never speak about him, yet the spirit told me everything about him, his name, where he died, his son's name, and so on so on.
Oh, oh and oh! I don't know why I completely forget until now... Yes, I did have a scary experience with Oujia board. Wow, that was like 15 years ago... I don't know if you want to hear my story out or not. But that was my scary moment to experience.

I am surprised that my memories are still good and well :P

Beowulf said:
Jesus was NOT perfect.
Use your head dammit.

His world is perfect,you just don't see it yet.

TiaraPrincess said:
Oh, I think he does deep inside. My brother believes in God deep inside, but he just won't express it ;).
Ohh I did not know he is your brother. Thanks for let me know.:)

Back