New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to "Apple" store today and spoke with one of Tech. supporters about iphone. I asked her some questions about songs, movies and news to see, if iphone can carry c.c. -- she said yes, it does have c.c. for movies, news and songs you can watch and read. She showed me where the c.c. was and it was in there afterall.

I think it is awesome and I don't have to worry about gettin' a DVD portable player with me if, I travel. Iphone is a good enough for me -- easier to carry around and even it fits in my purse. This fall in November, I will get iphone for $ 150 discount plan. Somethin' for a change. :)

Will iphone 3G S added into TAP program????

I already spoken to one of the rep over the phone and he says that 3G S do have TAP plan because it's a iPhone after all.

Si, since, it running with 3G, so, it's same plan after all. Are you get one? :o

Now I am digging this forum where the person posted a link about installing aim,msn, and yahoo im on iphone. I can't find it so help me out please thanks.

Now I am digging this forum where the person posted a link about installing aim,msn, and yahoo im on iphone. I can't find it so help me out please thanks.

You can find at app store or look at beejive IM.

Nah, they say yes because Iphone 3g and 3gs are same applied for plans. So it considered as well as Tap plan. I faxed it to them after activating an iphone 3gs and they approved my forms and changed the plan to tap plan. :D

Do you need insurance for iPhone?

Do you need insurance for iPhone?
ATT does not have offer insurance for Iphone but APPLE does offer $69.99 for two years. but I heard someone saying there is other insurance has better offer than apple but what is it? i forgot but im sure some of you knowing the shits. Remember I am a first time iphone user.

ATT does not have offer insurance for Iphone but APPLE does offer $69.99 for two years. but I heard someone saying there is other insurance has better offer than apple but what is it? i forgot but im sure some of you knowing the shits. Remember I am a first time iphone user.

There's cheaper insurance, around $5 per month if you divide $115 by 24 month (2 years).
Get affordable iPhone insurance from SquareTrade Warranty Services

Apple Care won't cover on accident.

this one i am talking about. damn you are so good finding it even thought you dont have iphone. lol thanks pal.

Yup, I was google alot after consider to get iPhone but I'm going after on new BB instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back