New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel vibrate of your iphone stronger or weaker?

mine fine vibrate but not stronger...just strong and i can feel cause my pant is sometime tight lol

I always wanted to have a 3G iPhone, but I had to choose Blackberry Storm over it on many factors such as netowking availability, costs, quality, service and so on.

what happened to your iphone?

No multitasking support, not good IM program, such as not always logged in and not fond of onscreen keyboard, not type so faster.

No multitasking support, not good IM program, such as not always logged in and not fond of onscreen keyboard, not type so faster.
The new doftware will have multitasking support available, such as when you need to surf the internet and go to check the email, the internet page will remain there.

The new doftware will have multitasking support available, such as when you need to surf the internet and go to check the email, the internet page will remain there.

not good as BB or Palm Pre.

AIM always logged out every 5 min.

not good as BB or Palm Pre.

AIM always logged out every 5 min.
That's your problem. I don't use AIM on iPod, becuase it sucks. I'd rather use the PC.

That's your problem. I don't use AIM on iPod, becuase it sucks. I'd rather use the PC.

I must have good IM program on mobile, that's not only of my problem.

iPod isn't true cell phone or mobile device with use of carrier wireless.

Hi

Over here in the UK very expensive to buy as paygo, over £300 - £500 (over) and pay monthly expensive too.

I am lucky because yesterday I had preordered Iphone 3Gs 32GB and I pick it up on June 22 instead 7 days to 14 days from June 19th.
WOW! You are lucky!. If you will get it, you better apply TAP form to discount plan. I dont hurry to buy it till next month or two.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvCo6-KhZT4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Running iPod / iPhone OS on Mac Pro[/ame]

24-inch iPhone OS :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back