My GF still hangs out with her ex

must truth because because she don't tell me truth I believe found her is very shame!! she afraid i won I am serious

Let it go. There's a reason she's your EX now.

Find a new girl.

He is serious... Watch out.
I know I am serious!
Let it go. There's a reason she's your EX now.

Find a new girl.
I search find match on personal love and find remember pretty she like me treated I am very back up! I am pretty sound tough! I am very lots of big my personal I am very changelle love and heart and truth and honest! communication to love and worth mention lots of love I am very tough!
my ex gf lose I am against to her law is trouble!forget it I am convice said you are not trust! I told her shocked embrassment guilty to many play games I warned her once time I don't like play games! she can;'t tell and secret no!

she is very awful! she seems fool around

forget it

I have back up good lucky I am strictly!

I hate manpluite and play games and no excuse and I am serious forget it i am change my life I hate manuplite and fool games no good for one person I am caught her fool and bit off topic stranger I ask do you have another boyfriend she can't tell me I am serious I said you not trust and never tell me secret I am very sad and not happy waste of time she hide evil on confidental I hate who is prove manuplite It is very awful! grief

One post?

Tell her how you feel. If she makes you feel as if your being controlling and manipulative, drop her and R-U-N. Trust me, your much better off without all that drama.

that person haven't respond since Jan 30, 2011. sheesh. I claim it fake person

Perhaps, you and your girlfriend need to sit down and discuss about her feelings and analyze your relationship with her. If she hangs around with her ex, then maybe your relationship may be doomed from the beginning.

I wish you good luck.

If she goes out alone with her ex ALOT even thou she say she dont have any romantic feelings for him then...yeah, I wouldn't feel comfortable about that if I were you.

move on to someone better

I went out with a hearing-impaired special-ed teacher in 2007. We were serious, but lived too far apart to see eachother during the workweek. She said she broke up with her abusive former boyfriend. She supported him somewhat and went to AA meetings with him, or just gave him a ride. They went out to dinner sometimes. After 3 or 4 months she would lie and say she was sick or busy on the weekend and for me not to come over. Eventually she simply emailed me and said she had "no feelings for me" and that she had found her soulmate.
Don't let someone drag you along, or use you for filler during rough spots in his or her relationship with somebody else.

I meet with my ex once every few months. We usually just go to lunch. this has tapered off a bit though. My girlfriend knows about this. Ive never done anything beyond talking (and eating lunch)... There is no reason I should shun her. If I was going to get back together with my ex, I would have done so a long time ago.

I'm done with being jealous and worrying all the time. If my girlfriend wants to meet with an old fling and she tells me there is nothing between them, them I'm good with that. yeah, I would be hurt if I find out later that she lied to me, but why worry about something that probably won't happen?

A lot of women that I knows from high school and college found me on Facebook. My girlfriend does not mind. She trusts me.

Back