My GF still hangs out with her ex

We still have Radio Shacks in our town. I guess some stayed independent. :dunno:

When I was little, my dad took care of anything electrical at our home. He was an electrical engineer, and even worked for Bell Labs in New Jersey in the 50's. After my parents divorced, my brother took over the electrical household projects. He started working at electronics stores at age 16.

Yes, there's still tons of them in the USA. I was surprised to see how many there were in Los Angeles. Just as common as Starbucks. :lol:

Exes being in the immediate picture is nothing but trouble. I have an ex-husband, but we don't hang out, we don't chat. We do have a house that I'm trying to sell (he is not living in the house with me, it's just me) so we have to text occasionally about house-related business. But as far as I'm concerned, that's where it ends. Anything more than that is just weird, IMO.

Last edited:
must truth communication but trustworthy! I don't like games or fool what is wrong! that is reason!! that is reason must honest and truth and tell your communication worth

you issues your personal extremely argue to ex gf not good relationship, go to counsellor expert

I disagree. The wife has a problem, but it's not Ember. It could be self-confidence, jealousy of anyone/anything, etc, that takes her husband's attention away from her, "control freak", etc.

I don't believe 3rd parties can break up a marriage that is strong. If a marriage breaks up because of "someone else", the marriage already had problems.

Let me tell 2 stories that I personally experienced...

My hubby's ex fiancee was one of my good friends. When they were together, I used to hang out with them and then I clicked with my hubby in which we chatted constantly on aim (before smartphones or VP). She would get upset with him for not giving her attention due to him giving me attention instead. Then, she got suspicious of us because I guess she could feel the chemistry between us (at the time my hubby and I didnt realize it). After 6 months, it got to the point where they were fighting about me constantly and he was always venting to me about her being jealous and all that. I finally put a stop to it by cutting myself out of their lives. My hubby was so upset because he didnt want to lose me as a good friend and I told him that I cannot allow this to continue and that I need to step out to respect their relationship and allow them to work it out themselves. So, for 8 months, I got on with my life and didnt have any contact with them at all...until he contacted me. He said that he needed a friend so badly because their relationship was in very very bad shape. I told him that it wouldnt be a good idea if we started up our friendship again if she was feeling so insecure. So he tried and tried...somehow she found out that he contacted me and accused him of cheating on her with me and kicked him out. He had no place to go so I let him move in with me and my roommates. Two months later, we just got soooo close and fell in love with each other and now have been together for 6 years. However, she has spread the rumors around the Deaf community that I stole him from her which caused a lot of headaches for me. Was I responsible for their break-up? I dont know.

Ok..now there is my friend whose marriage fell apart. Her girlfriend hung out with her and her hubby until 2 years ago, she found out that her hubby and her friend were hanging out and going out a lot without her. She wanted it to stop but they refused saying that they have a right to be friends. So she accepted it...well, she found out last June that they fell in love with each other and started an affair. He just moved out 3 weeks ago to live with her and she is in deep deep depression and her life is falling apart cuz she cant afford her house alone so she is getting evicted and will have to go into foreclosure. She practically lost everything except for her kids but she has lost herself from intense grieving.

The moral of the story is...if someone in the relationship is NOT comfortable with their significant other hanging out with their ex or someone from the opposite sex and if you are that person...get yourself out of the picture. Dont be responsible for the break-up of the relationship and have that hanging over you head. Unless one doesnt care.

If the couple is very confident in their relationship and have no problem, then all is good.

The couple COMES first.

Just my two cents based on my experiences.

Maybe once or twice a month but we talk nearly everyday or every other day

I did that with my hubby when he was engaged to my friend ...it took his attention from her.

I must to serious trust to must to honest I don't like trust stranger odd weirld story actually!

I am usually on good terms with my ex-s (except for the ex-husband, lol) but out of respect for my husband, I don't go hanging out with them or talk to them on the phone. It's respect. We both trust each other, but I'm never going to put him in that position. When they became my ex, that chapter of my life closed. And a much better one opened. I want to keep reading this chapter.

talking to girlfriends everyday = not a problem
talking to ex everyday = not a problem
talking to MARRIED ex everyday = a big problem

if a spouse tells you to back off... you back off. period.

I'm not interested in trivial details like you don't call him baby or it's "strictly friendship". you back off. period. Marriage is not a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship. It's a very expensive, serious relationship on whole another level. Divorce is extremely ugly and costly. Why you wanna do that to them?

You should move on and make new friends.

:gpost:

I'm still close with all my exs. I would not stop being friends with them because some guy that I've been dating for 8 months is insecure.

I am usually on good terms with my ex-s (except for the ex-husband, lol) but out of respect for my husband, I don't go hanging out with them or talk to them on the phone. It's respect. We both trust each other, but I'm never going to put him in that position. When they became my ex, that chapter of my life closed. And a much better one opened. I want to keep reading this chapter.

Another :gpost:

I'm still close with all my exs. I would not stop being friends with them because some guy that I've been dating for 8 months is insecure.

I guess that's why your list of exes continues to grow....

I guess that's why your list of exes continues to grow....

Internet-Warrior.jpg

I hate my ex gf manuplite and lie play games waste of time I believe it i resit to she is need to sexy awful another boyfriend oh my god!

Wow.. You guys have no idea what you are doing. I am getting out of this drama.

must truth because because she don't tell me truth I believe found her is very shame!! she afraid i won I am serious

Back