MMA Thread

Tonights fight were terrible, I mean they were good but Silvas fight was such ughhhh! AND poor Chuck..

Everything's way too easy for Anderson Silva... He's almost like the Fedor of his division.

Really sad to see the Iceman go out of the sport on a loss like that, I was hoping he could at least walk out with his head high.

I'm ready for Faber v Brown 2! I'm thinking about going to Sac to watch it live but I don't know yet... I think Urijah's gonna win this time

Everything's way too easy for Anderson Silva... He's almost like the Fedor of his division.

Really sad to see the Iceman go out of the sport on a loss like that, I was hoping he could at least walk out with his head high.

I'm ready for Faber v Brown 2! I'm thinking about going to Sac to watch it live but I don't know yet... I think Urijah's gonna win this time

Yes, Silva and Fedor got into easy divsision.

Silva will face Forest Griffin at UFC 101 on Philadelphia this August. That define biggest challenge for Silva for long time.

Yes, Iceman is an old lion now. WAR MACHIDA!

Hell yeah on Faber vs Brown 2 that I am looking forward to watch them. :)

Tonights fight were terrible, I mean they were good but Silvas fight was such ughhhh! AND poor Chuck..

Yes, that night gave okay fights especically Iceman got KO'ed down again bu hungriest fighter, "Shogun" Rua.

Iceman got good plan for his future, actor for tv or movie what he did few cameo in the past (HBO's Enocourge and TV series Blade).

TUF10FINALE_TOMORROWBLAST.jpg

Gotta be his big test due Jones has long arms...I would said he better to take him down often to avoid being striking by Jones.

Good luck, Matt.

HAMMER TIME!

Matt Hamill | Home

Oh yeah on Kimbo who lost very first match ot The Ultimate Fighter season and he demanded another UFC match. Dana White gave him another chance...oooh he threw him into wolves!

hi, I don't mean to brag, but since we are deaf I thought as a deaf mma fighter I could put up my fights up for those to check out if interested.

Mark Hammil is so awesome. I hope to meet him, even train w/ him. LOL.

well, my name is David Cardamone and I am lightweight.
27 pro fights, 21 win, 21Ko/Sub, 6 loss.
5 MMA MidAmerican Lightweight Champ Belt
1 kickboxing Midamerican Middleweight Champ Belt (beat 170lb, I'm 140lb).
It was sure hard training and hard work. I'm done fighting, but not martial arts. I seek other things to do in martial arts, like martial arts acting/choreography. But not fighting.. I admit it's too competitive- backstabberish and cheating..Being in Oklahoma, not a lot of those hearing Okies want a deaf guy to win. no fans.

YouTube - theboors's Channel

See my fights in that tube. There is a playlist of all my fights
David "Cardiac" Cardamone (now changed to David "Pygar" Cardamone

TUF10FINALE_TOMORROWBLAST.jpg

Gotta be his big test due Jones has long arms...I would said he better to take him down often to avoid being striking by Jones.

Good luck, Matt.

HAMMER TIME!

Matt Hamill | Home

Oh yeah on Kimbo who lost very first match ot The Ultimate Fighter season and he demanded another UFC match. Dana White gave him another chance...oooh he threw him into wolves!

Bump and another reminder. Today is the day for Matt Hamill. I've included some links on articles covering Matt's upcoming fight plus a video of him in his last fight earlier this year with a knock out kick to Munoz's head earning him $60,000.
Kokonut Pundit: UFC Matt Hamill vs Jon Jones at Las Vegas December 5

Hamill beaten down so badly by Jones until Jones made a dumbiest decision such as downward elbow to his face. He disqualified from the fight, and Hamill won in ugly way. Too bad he can't fight Forrest Griffin next. WTF wrong with Hamill. He's fighting like a rollercoaster.

I'm sure Hamill will learn from this and make some adjustment on how to fight guys like Jones. I think Hamill was a little "too loose" in fighting Jones. But what Jones did was the Gracie move on Hamill (after he took him down to the mat after making a foot sweep unbalancing Hamill down to the mat) by "crawling" on top of him to position himself perfectly over Matt and began pummeling his face. Matt should've seen this one coming.
Jones really won the fight had it not been for his illegal elbowing into Matt's face/nose two times before the referee stopped him.

So bummed about the fight. I was really pulling for him. I was so nervous meeting him, I didn't even try signing (I havent practiced much in the last year or so).

He'll bounce back Im sure, just so disappointed for him for how this all went down.

Matt Hamiil's next fight come up on June 19th on SpikeTV.

TUF11FINALE_PRESALEBLAST_01.jpg

Dana White throw another tough fighter on Matt and he is ready to go to fight elite fighters from now.

Keith Jardine is nasty figher as Jon Jones.....Jardine's won over Forrest Griffin, Vera, "Iceman" Liddell and his losses to "Ramage" Jackson, Wanderlei Silvia, Houston Alexander.

Hamill and Jardine may to do their best to stay in UFC or be release from UFC?.

UFC usually to release poor performed/losses fighters in past fights, not matter how many fight contact lefts aka they released Kimbo and others with few fight contact lefts?.

Good luck, Matt. :)

Matt Hamiil's next fight come up on June 19th on SpikeTV.

TUF11FINALE_PRESALEBLAST_01.jpg

Dana White throw another tough fighter on Matt and he is ready to go to fight elite fighters from now.

Keith Jardine is nasty figher as Jon Jones.....Jardine's won over Forrest Griffin, Vera, "Iceman" Liddell and his losses to "Ramage" Jackson, Wanderlei Silvia, Houston Alexander.

Hamill and Jardine may to do their best to stay in UFC or be release from UFC?.

UFC usually to release poor performed/losses fighters in past fights, not matter how many fight contact lefts aka they released Kimbo and others with few fight contact lefts?.

Good luck, Matt. :)

Good enough to tell you, dudes about UFC relased KJ after his loss to Hamill.
Following UFC release, light heavyweight Keith Jardine weighing new offers | MMAjunkie.com

BTW, great job, Hamill!

I don't know who is Hamill's next....I did thinking on Hamill's next match : Brandon Vera on sometime of this fall.

ufc-121-poster_medium.jpg

That event is must see as there got real good fight cards.

Here is some news of Ortiz vs Hamill.

Tito Ortiz: 'I've noticed Matt Hamill is deaf and has a soft head' - MMA Mania

UFC 121 Fight Card: What Tito Ortiz Must Do To Beat Matt Hamill | Bleacher Report

Matt Hamill: Friendship Out the Door vs. Tito Ortiz at UFC 121 -- MMA Fighting

This Ortiz vs Hamill define be personal match...Tito used be Matt's The Ultimate Fighter' coach then Matt joined Ortiz's fight camp's Punishment Team then Matt left to Ohio to set his own fight camp. I hope there won't be like Rich Franklin vs Hamill match since Matt looked scaring to hurt his friendship of Rich Franklin that cost Matt.

Are you big fan of Matt Hamill and here is one you might buy new action figure of UFC (it may be first deaf action figure as not like Barbie's ILY sign years ago) at any store aka Walmart, Target...as for your collection or future autograph by Matt Hamill at wherever DeafExpo.

DSCF0065.jpg

War Hamill!

Back