MMA Thread

Haha, I knows therefore it was writer's words. :P

Ah, Fedor wore blue....he wouldn't not raise arms as joy "I won!"...he is not kind of guy we knows. Red suit got more dark hair. Hmm.

Here everyone had a video that say it was Fedor's sambo loss here :
Video - Fedor Emelianenko- Combat Sambo LOSS Version 2 11.17.08 Blagoi Ivanov - MMA, MMA & Boxing
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. There got russian video to help your language instead our english here?. :)

Ooooh, that got Fedor's first sambo loss in 8 years. Fedor Emelianenko loses first Combat Sambo match in eight years | Five Ounces of Pain

Affication should to sign Blagoy Ivanov whom handled Fedor's sambo loss? That would be interesting match for them to prove who really best (I take Fedor anyway). :)

UFC's deaf fighter, Matt Hamill's fight won't be on PPV this saturday of UFC's The Ultimate 2008. That would be great if his fight will be show after Main Event. His fight will be against Reese Andy. Another good test for Matt and I would expect his performer will be better than his last fight against childhood friend, Rich Franklin.

Best luck, Matt! :)

UFC's deaf fighter, Matt Hamill's fight won't be on PPV this saturday of UFC's The Ultimate 2008. That would be great if his fight will be show after Main Event. His fight will be against Reese Andy. Another good test for Matt and I would expect his performer will be better than his last fight against childhood friend, Rich Franklin.

Best luck, Matt! :)

Possible on PPV after main fights ends. I hope all main fights comes with knockouts, so there will be plenty time left for them to add Matt's fight like what I saw in previous UFC fights. Matt should win easily, if not, he's going to restart his carreer which is not good.

Hamill won against Reese and did show on PPV

That's right. I watched whole UFC 92 PPV fight, it was worth it. I'm bit disappointed with Griffin, because he could have beat Evans. I wish my money on PPV worth as Evans' first loss. Damn! :D

That's right. I watched whole UFC 92 PPV fight, it was worth it. I'm bit disappointed with Griffin, because he could have beat Evans. I wish my money on PPV worth as Evans' first loss. Damn! :D

hah u could have gone to one of bar to watching UFC PPV so u wont feeling waste money again, I watched UFC 92 at Tom N Jerry's Pub in PA (near to my family's home), at DC always gone to Buffalo Billiards

Well job, Matt! Did he did throw some kicking?! I think he still staying in UFC as maybe summer time for his next fight?.

Glad, Matt's fight came in PPV before two title matches.

Darn, short war between Jackson and Silva as gotta be second fight for future UFC. Yes, that would be fourth fights....like Chuck Liddell vs Randy Couture 4 this late spring in Germany.

Lesner vs Mir will be true one champion...I think that is more Pay Back match for Lesner than title match!

Ahhh, Affication can't said more about their future after next month event = out of business? PrideFC ILF EliteXC gone from MMA Hmm, UFC will be wait for Fedor to come in their office in Las Vegas later this summer?.

Well job, Matt! Did he did throw some kicking?! I think he still staying in UFC as maybe summer time for his next fight?.

Darn, short war between Jackson and Silva as gotta be second fight for future UFC. Yes, that would be fourth fights....like Chuck Liddell vs Randy Couture 4 this late spring in Germany.

Lesner vs Mir will be true one champion...I think that is more Pay Back match for Lesner than title match!

Ahhh, Affication can't said more about their future after next month event = out of business? PrideFC ILF EliteXC gone from MMA Hmm, UFC will be wait for Fedor to come in their office in Las Vegas later this summer?.

Fedor in UFC? LmAo. He'll be king of the UFC easily. I want Fedor vs. Lesnar, Couture, and Anderson Silva. It'd be interesting, oh wait that'd even more interesting if Fedor fight against Dana White. :laugh2:

I tho I read somehwere website abt Affliction will continue hosting 4 events in 2009 included next month?

oh pls Fedor will kill everyone in UFC

I tho Liddell and Couture dont wanna be part of UFC's event at Germany in 2009?

Go Lesnar! Fuck Mir!

Fedor in UFC? LmAo. He'll be king of the UFC easily. I want Fedor vs. Lesnar, Couture, and Anderson Silva. It'd be interesting, oh wait that'd even more interesting if Fedor fight against Dana White. :laugh2:

MMA fans and I wants Lesner vs Fedor today.

Couture vs Fedor might save Affication's neck to keep thie business...ah, not very soon...very later, they will have to wait until Fall 2009 after UFC's Couture vs Liddell 4 in Germany where final fight contact for Couture.

I tho I read somehwere website abt Affliction will continue hosting 4 events in 2009 included next month?

oh pls Fedor will kill everyone in UFC

I tho Liddell and Couture dont wanna be part of UFC's event at Germany in 2009?

Go Lesnar! Fuck Mir!

There still talking about Germany's UFC Couture-Liddell 4...yes, not offical this time. They would be good selling to Germany's MMA fans.

Affication has not talking about future date after "Day of Reckoning" event as if they are concerning about the budget (many elite fighters at one night = $$$). Maybe they have to take one event at one time?.

War Lesner! Hmm, Lenser vs Mir (Evans vs Jackson or Forrest vs Wand Silva) might be on UFC 100's main event? :cool2:

There still talking about Germany's UFC Couture-Liddell 4...yes, not offical this time. They would be good selling to Germany's MMA fans.

Affication has not talking about future date after "Day of Reckoning" event as if they are concerning about the budget (many elite fighters at one night = $$$). Maybe they have to take one event at one time?.

War Lesner! Hmm, Lenser vs Mir (Evans vs Jackson or Forrest vs Wand Silva) might be on UFC 100's main event? :cool2:

yea for sure UFC will get great fans easily at Germany since Couture good speaking on German language and against Liddell to make fans more excitement and attend event, but disappoint me abt Liddell/Couture dont wanna be part of it, lets see and wait

ah yea true u are right abt paying alot money on many elite fighters in one night, maybe Affliction PPV can hosting once in 3 months or 4 months to save some money?

whoa! I like ur idea abt UFC 100! maybe headline would be "UFC 100: Night of Champions"? hope it would actually happen

MMA fans and I wants Lesner vs Fedor today.

Couture vs Fedor might save Affication's neck to keep thie business...ah, not very soon...very later, they will have to wait until Fall 2009 after UFC's Couture vs Liddell 4 in Germany where final fight contact for Couture.

yea I wanna see Lesnar/Fedor also but aint surprise Fedor will kill Lesnar easily?

anyone gonna watch Day of Reckoning on this Sat?

Me and my roommate will watch Day of Reckoning in my apartment. Hey, did you saw me yesterday at gallaudet? When you are about to exit Gallaudet and I was driving my gray SUV and waving you. HA!

Me and my roommate will watch Day of Reckoning in my apartment. Hey, did you saw me yesterday at gallaudet? When you are about to exit Gallaudet and I was driving my gray SUV and waving you. HA!

ohh thats you?! hah I was puzzled and wonder who is it, ha... I hope Buffalo Billiards would show Affliction Day of Reckoning on this Sat but Affliction website hasnt add any list of closed circuit TV yet

ohh thats you?! hah I was puzzled and wonder who is it, ha... I hope Buffalo Billiards would show Affliction Day of Reckoning on this Sat but Affliction website hasnt add any list of closed circuit TV yet

I hope you didn't get turned on by a female with long hair waved you, but sorry it was me. :laugh2:

It will be on showtime PPV according to their website, I MUST WATCH!!! OMFG only 3 days left for me to watch Fedor destroy Andrei since he underestimate Fedor.

Russian's MMA video - "The Strongest Man in Planet" 42 min worth about Fedor Emelianenko!!!!!!!

Just ignore the russian letters, click video to watch (all about Fedor), some of them are subtitled due to translating. Enjoy!

I hope you didn't get turned on by a female with long hair waved you, but sorry it was me. :laugh2:

It will be on showtime PPV according to their website, I MUST WATCH!!! OMFG only 3 days left for me to watch Fedor destroy Andrei since he underestimate Fedor.

hah very funny abt tho it was woman, idc since I got gf ;)

yea I did call Buffalo Billiards to see if they are hosting ADOR PPV on tmw and they said no, will try call Hooters, if no then I will be :( oh well

Matt Hamill signed 6 fights deal with UFC. Sound like his time to move up to face elite ones after first two fights.

Matt is scheduled to face undefeated WEC standout Mark Munoz. Munoz is a 2001 Division 1 NCAA National champ. This fight is scheduled to take place in front of Hamill's childhood neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio on March 7th.

The Hammer Inks 6 Fight Deal With UFC | www.angermanagement4mma.com

WAR HAMILL!

Back