MMA Thread

Deaf power

matt hamill does it!! former pal ortiz gets whipped. deaf rule !!!!

Tito looked too old and slow for Matt. :)

Possible match : Matt Hamill vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.

Wooo, Cain whooped Brock up....WWE is not good enough for UFC. :D Brock will bounce back.

strong or?

Tito looked too old and slow for Matt. :)

Possible match : Matt Hamill vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.

Wooo, Cain whooped Brock up....WWE is not good enough for UFC. :D Brock will bounce back.

i always think the bulky kind is beatable . you look at the best mma fighters and they are not all about the muscle. way back when i wrestled i met up with this all the time. big buff guys were so easy to beat!

IMO, the fight between Ortiz and Hamill, was rigged. Nothing against Hamill, I think he's a good fighter, but UFC is becoming more like WWE where the fights are somewhat staged. Heh.

IMO, the fight between Ortiz and Hamill, was rigged. Nothing against Hamill, I think he's a good fighter, but UFC is becoming more like WWE where the fights are somewhat staged. Heh.

Exactly.
Thats what I am starting to suspect after watching several Anderson Silva's fights. It makes me think UFC is fixed or staged. Like Dana White tells Keith Jardine, Tito Ortiz "you are old, how about you fight against Matt Hamill to lose and take cash or you are cut" or something like that. I remember several UFC fighters who are cut from UFC tell press several bad things about UFC as dirty/fixed or something. I'll look for source and post.

As for Lesnar vs Velasquez is definitely not staged fight. I know Brock won't give up the belt for money, because he is a millionaire. I was so happy Cain won the fight to become the first MEXICAN MMA fighter win the Heavyweight BELT.

i always think the bulky kind is beatable . you look at the best mma fighters and they are not all about the muscle. way back when i wrestled i met up with this all the time. big buff guys were so easy to beat!

Tito was not guy when fought Matt Hamill what he used be dangerous during late 1990's and early 2000's.

I bet Tito will do one more fight for UFC (you owe us a match with Chuck "Iceman" Liddell, Tito) or be release by Dana White soon or later.

Oh yea, I seen buff guys got whoop up by little people on reality tv series. :D

Hamill vs Noguiera? Oh no. Noguiera is old fart! I'd love to see him fight Ryan Bader!!!!!

I didnt see that particular fight but come on man... Rigged? Do you really think so? I watch alot of MMA fights and cant say that I see any as rigged. But maybe I am ignorant.

how many fights matt win by submission? come on, he's a wrestler. the best ones have good submission skills. need to invent a "deaf sleeper" hold for matt.

how many fights matt win by submission? come on, he's a wrestler. the best ones have good submission skills. need to invent a "deaf sleeper" hold for matt.

L:laugh2:L

Or ASL Punch? :D

I can't stop laughing after watching this for few times. I must post it here;

BJ PENN

ntfe1.gif

That's possible.

Who do you think BJ should fight next? I want him rematch Lyoto Machida.

UFC's Open weight could be happen then who want to gain or loss to make even by 5 lbs or 10 lbs. Might be problem : Machida's 205 and Penn's 155?.

Only happen to have a rematch in outside of USA/UFC : Japan's MMA org or K-1 Hero's (where their fought took there). UFC won't let them go over there for sure.

Penn vs Matt Hughes 3 (they were even Penn won via TKO last time) will take on UFC 123's Machida vs "Ramage" Jackson on November 20th. :)

Matt Hamill's next fight?

UFC 123: Matches to make after UFC 123 - ESPN

Phil Davis beat Tim Boetsch on UFC 123 last night also Matt beat Tim few years ago. Phil is good wrestler and another test for Matt.

I think this Phil-Matt match may take in February or March?.

WAR HAMILL!

Not very good sign for Hamill. I think Phil Davis > Jon Jones with a big Knockout.

Back