Last Movie You Watched?

Leatherheads. I didn't enjoy it.

I saw The Bank Job yesterday. Interesting movie.

You're right, it's not "great". The main actor is best suited for movies where he's driving a car. ;)

The Eye was good. I saw the Japanese version years ago. That's better. :)

did you notice the similarities of Bank JOb actors and the american actors they seem to look like?? they were British versions of some of our actors!! weird!

Leatherheads. I didn't enjoy it.

Really? Still planning on viewing it in the near future. Yesterday, I watched Jet Li's Unleashed.

One of the memorable quotes from that movie:

Sam: You okay?
Danny: She kissed me!
Sam: Yeah, she does that. How was it?
Danny: [pauses] Wet.
Sam: What else?
Danny: [smiles] Nice.
Sam: Wet. Nice. Sounds like what a kiss ought to feel like.

Dragon Wars
Althought simple storyline but it was alright i was in the mood for a 'do not require thinking' type movies, airhead comedy cant do it for me i keep analysing, but fantasy is a great escape.

Last movie I watched: Blind Dating. Others than moderate profanity, I think it's a good movie. 2 movies before this, I rented Yours, Mine, & Ours and College Trip on NetFlix for my niece. They were both funny. Good for family. Today, I just got "The Other Boleyn Girl" in the mail -I will watch it tonight. I will get back to you and let you know if it's good or not.

harold and kumar stupid but funny movie tho

and never break down. good movie.

Last movie was Sleepwalking and Rails & Ties

Sleepwalking is kind of sad story but turned out alright.

Rails & Ties is good story movie :)

I watched Disturbia and Mad Money.

For horror/thriller fans, Disturbia is a good one to watch.

Mad Money is hilarious but yet, it was interesting as well.

I saw that movie thinking it would be a great movie. Blah!

You're right about the girl, she's hot. :naughty:

i first saw her in "the quiet" with elisha cuthbert. Now that was a pretty fucked up movie and Camilla was very good.

Last movie I watched: Blind Dating. Others than moderate profanity, I think it's a good movie. 2 movies before this, I rented Yours, Mine, & Ours and College Trip on NetFlix for my niece. They were both funny. Good for family. Today, I just got "The Other Boleyn Girl" in the mail -I will watch it tonight. I will get back to you and let you know if it's good or not.

Update: It got boring halfway... the first 15 minutes or so... I wasn't that exciting to watch anymore.

I do like 10 things I hate about you, I would like to own it on dvd but I would feel discomfortable by watching the young, skilled, yet dead actor... yes, you know it, Heath Ledger.

ummm....lets see....I'd have to say, Camp rock on disney channel. Really good movie :-D Ohh and mebedeaf, I have 10 things i hate about you, my mom got it for me on easter day.

Back