Kids Turned Away From Church....

Status
Not open for further replies.
or you can simply befriend a Muslim and have a wonderful discussion.

I have several Muslim friends, and we DO have wonderful discussions. But, I'm a little on the cynical side... so I would like to read and understand for myself. I'm sure my friends would not lie to me, but I'd like to be able to tell people "No, I read the Quran, and you are taking that random half-sentence completely out of context. THIS is wht it was talking about."

I have several Muslim friends, and we DO have wonderful discussions. But, I'm a little on the cynical side... so I would like to read and understand for myself. I'm sure my friends would not lie to me, but I'd like to be able to tell people "No, I read the Quran, and you are taking that random half-sentence completely out of context. THIS is wht it was talking about."

Better start learning the language.

guys..i am muslim, and all of this bigotry really hurts my feelings..wow. i just cant believe the way some of you guys think.
:(

Frankiesmom, please don't let their posts get on your nerve. That is just how Christians are, sometimes...

You know, that is good thing that I dev-watched someone who is a Muslim on deviantART. He posted a lot of good stuff about his work and his personal beliefs.

guys..i am muslim, and all of this bigotry really hurts my feelings..wow. i just cant believe the way some of you guys think.
:(

I am pretty certain everyone here supports your right to your beliefs. I know I do

i appreciate that! its hard being a muslim woman in todays world..people act like you are going to bomb their store or something..sometimes, when i watch the sunset, i cry a little, thinking about the persecution that my people are going through right now..it shakes me to the CORE.
:(:(:(

yes, deviant art is a WONDERFUL mode of expression about our struggles!

If I were to pick up Bible here and there... will both texts be different? the answer is yes.

If I were to pick up Quran here and there... will both texts be different? the answer is nope.

Will they both match the original? NOPE

Unless you can produce the original for comparison.

NOPE, you can do that neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back