How many pets do you have?

IMG_0632.jpg

grummer

aww you got two kittens that you like the kind of breed cats. they are beautiful! what are their names?

grummer

aww you got two kittens that you like the kind of breed cats. they are beautiful! what are their names?

i just found out tonight the one with smoother coat is the female (bigger kitten and grumpier - she runs away and hide all the time)so this explained some of her behaviour, as being a female, she is more aloof. So im planning to take her back tmw, as with her around, Smoochy is getting worse and jealous, so i think he's better off by himself with me. I dont know what to call her - that is if the breeder wont refund me. She's a nice cat, gentle but too gentle and somewhat not very freindly its weird but i have read that females are all or nothing, like for long while not interested, then really get affectionate then goes off again being aloof...in cycles whereas males are more stables and more freindly overall. I thought well i didnt really take it with grain of salt, but now i think its true, from experience and as in this particular pair i have here. IF pressed that im 'stuck' with her, I'd call her"Queen Elizabeth mark 4" or Lizzy for short. hell i was callin 'him'(her) Schizzy as short for scizophrenic cat, ( i know was a bit mean, but i was experimenting on names to be in differnet vowel but similar to smoochy, "like itchy and scratchy") as not so freindly and bit strange....dang! its a female kitten !! RME.......
but Smoochy oh he's not perfect, bit rough coated for a siam and hindlegs isnt perfect but great out-going personality.....but this seem affected by the girl...... :( or jealousy as Ive been working hard with her to get her relaxed and not so nervous to run and hide....geeez who says kittens is fun? it can be alot of work sometimes

awww Just keep them BOTH. They will get along evenutally. She may be always ms. bitch hehe but it will be worth it. Once something is so STRANGE in the home, and you see her leaving for some reason. you would know somethings wrong in this room. They would be much easier within a few months later. I admit that i have never had a female cat before. SO i can't tell you what to do but keep them! lol. Are those kittens siblings??? If they are. keep them together. :D

I have one who is over paranoid. i mean he's a real nervous wreck. well He's the one i feel so close. i can rely on him for my "hearing service" anything possible in the house. I have the other two cats who are very mellow. One of them is the most mellowest cat like a ragged doll. I love all of them because they have different personalities to balance out in the house like a family. :)

good luck with names. it will comes to you soon!

Oh one more thing, i should mention, about the paranoid cat. We first got him as a feral cat. He was outside living since he was born there until he got caught by the cage. He was stuck in the cage for the whole night. Then the next morning we learned about him and felt bad for him then we had to get him that we really dont want COLOR black and white. BUT we went and got him home anyway. We did go straight to VET first and examed on him. He came home with us. He refused to let us touch him at all. He hid under the sofa for two days on the weekend. Until Monday, my hubby felt awful about it. he skipped his work to be with him. He still refuses to come out of the sofa. So my hubby skipped the second day, then third and then fourth. He took a week off from work in order to get close to that stubborn cat! He finally came out! He let my hubby touch him then he even let me touch him too. The next week later, he is getting better but always stay nervous. He is 9 years old now and still with us. He still refuses to let ANYONE touch him at all. He somtimes hide from my kiddos. Once in a while, he stays cool for my girl who is 8 years old trying to touch him a few times but not long enough then he left. I consider him as our furson. Every cats are different like children. good luck.

I've always had pets.....(all my life). Would feel empty if i didn't....when I lived in the country, I had 6 dogs, 4 cats, about 20 rabbits, a goat named Grechen, cocktiels (4), fish...and chickens.

Grechen the goat, was a female. She would bang on the back door, I would let her in....and she would go right for the dry peanuts I always had for her in a bowl....The females do not smell! And she loved the water hose, and thought she was a dog, always playing with my dogs. She also loved cigarettes! (Goats love nicotine). And if you had a pack in ur shirt pocket, they would be gone in a minute!....One day, after I let her in, and she ate the peanuts, she just laid right down on the floor....I could not get her to go back outside! Took a lot of pushing and shoving

Since I moved back to the city, I miss them!....Now, I just have a Pomeranian named "Anita", 2 cocktiels, 1 stray cat and fish.

Pets are a lot of work, but the rewards are so great....they all loved me, but I loved them more. 3 of my dogs, "Blossom", "Sweetheart", and "Daiseymae" are buried in my yard, (old age)......Hmmmm, if I ever go back to "country living"....

I have a dog and 3 cats. My dog is only 11 months old and he is skittish to ppl but will do well with me and my son. He is so cute

I have 6 dogs- 4 of them pugs, one a lab mix, and the other a pitbull mix.
I have 1 ferret
I have 2 mice and that's it.

Here is a pic of my *mommy's boy* Clyde. He is very spoiled and defends me all the time.

In the second pic, we were taking a walk and I was pushing my wheelchair for a place for me to sit if I needed a rest. And about halfway through the 5 mile walk, my baby boy decided he was gonna be a lazy boy and let me push him for a little while. LOLZ

I have 1 ferret

Here is a pic of my *mommy's boy* Clyde. He is very spoiled and defends me all the time.

In the second pic, we were taking a walk and I was pushing my wheelchair for a place for me to sit if I needed a rest. And about halfway through the 5 mile walk, my baby boy decided he was gonna be a lazy boy and let me push him for a little while. LOLZ

all dogs alive now??! i want an Irish Wolfhound puppy when im more settled

I have 1 ferret

Aha, still working at pug factory?

pugfactory.jpg

:laugh2: couldn't resist this!

ROFL Calvin you still havent given that up grrr!

My hubby and I have two cats, one male(neuter) name Tommy and one female(spay) name Princess. We also have a black female dog(spay) name Bear. Tommy is very attached to me like I am the mother to him. We had him when he was a kitten from the veterinary clinic. Princess is not very attached but she is close to my hubby. She likes my hubby a lot, but does not like him to tease her. Bear has some problem of her own like getting some of the porkupine needles stuck around her mouth and part nose. OUCH! Our dog has been getting into the porkupine business every time she goes into the woods or swamp. We manage to get some of the porkupine out of her mouth and nose. We did not have the heart to tie her up and sometimes we do but not for long. <Sigh> Weird animals. I love to watch different birds (not pets) that comes to the bird feeder in our backyard. Very beautiful. <Sigh>

No pets here but I used to have 2 rats and a fish, had 7 rats at one point. I cannot have pets at this place, oh well. I would like to get a dog and cat or something else.

You could get a hearing dog ! No pets are allowed at my condo so I got around it by getting a hearing dog and no can say about it!! I did try to find a hearing cat , but no one train cat to do this!

One Boston Terrier named Daisy Duke. She's 2 years old. Love of my life, but also naughty naughty all the time! She's very hyper and has lots of energy, except in the mornings she's so lazy! She sleeps on her favorite blue blanket. That blanket is mine, and she stole it from me!

Curious...are your pugs fixed? I am looking for a male pug to breed our Jack Russell one more time than get her spayed by the time she turns 5. She is 4 now. Now we have JUG, and so cute looking dog! :)

I have 1 ferret

I have Jack Russell terrier, Tahoe and her daughter is mixed...JRT/PUG. Her name is Tinkerbell. I named her because when she was born, she was tiny bitty!!! Now she is big and healthy! :)

1008625n.th.jpg

This is Tinkerbell. I never taught her to sit up like that!! So cute!

1008626x.th.jpg

This is Tahoe...she absolutely HATES camera!

My wife and I have 2 cats - Bozo and Sugar, and 1 puppy - Chewy. I love my animals.

Back