How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I felt better I would have to be 2 people

I am feeling prerty good also!! Pray more good days are ahead for all of us!

Are you hurt, or did you have a crazy intense work out?

My friend runs too fast when we went jogging. I had to run harder to keep up with her. Now, 5 hours later, I am paying the price. lol

My friend runs too fast when we went jogging. I had to run harder to keep up with her. Now, 5 hours later, I am paying the price. lol

Oh I understand how that feels. Take an ice bath. It will help with inflammation, and you will be less soar tomorrow. Feel better soon.

All of a sudden all my joints hurt. Must be getting ready to rain!!

So far today, I am feeling a little optomistic for some reason. Besides that, I have more pain than normal in my legs. Time to sit back down with my pedals from LoveBlue.

I feel like crawling back into bed. Some days are better spent snuggling under the covers.

So far today, I am feeling a little optomistic for some reason. Besides that, I have more pain than normal in my legs. Time to sit back down with my pedals from LoveBlue.

Be easy on those pedals. They're not used to a real workout (at least not when they were at my house). :lol:

I feel hope, because today I may have enough time to get my homework done before my 2 exams tomorrow!

Be easy on those pedals. They're not used to a real workout (at least not when they were at my house). :lol:

Oh, they've been getting a major workout here. at minimum, 1 hour a day, but my max so far was 4 hours. I try to settle at 2 hours. Keep in mind, that total time, but it is broken up into stages.

Since past two days feeling not good, bit of sneezing and headache. Today seems to be much better than the before.

Feeling like I need a massage. My back is VERY tight between my shoulder blades. I think it was from hitting that poor deer. I was pretty tense all day.

Down. Sometimes, I feel like I hate life. I've an appointment with therapy. I hope it helps me feel better about myself.

Went to bed "early" last night....(11:30pm) and got up early. Feeling good except for this blowing from sinus and sneezing.

I live life findin ways to cope for the days im broke
cuz annual dissapoinment slays all hope
and i was told success is a short road
but then the doors closed on my course chose
these sold soul troll's got us livin foul
im sippin now cuz i took a hit of life and started trippin out
it's like boozins my tradition as im loosin my religion
though never had one cuz i'd rather be a fool to suspicion
all i see is darkness like the sun was shattered
i've been so many places but its like none of em matter
my tongues a dagger well im hopin so cuz i got hopeless goals
hopin im not just another soul on a broken road
im a selfish asshole what more can i ask for
standin in raps shadow but sharin the same plateue
your jaws will drop as i cipher lies
and give excerpts of strife from the life of mine in these life and times

so vibe wit me im just ventin in every speech i drop
so eff the system for preventin any descent cops
and im gonna reach the top to succeed or not
these are thesis dropped for props to leave the reader shocked
the hopes there but i be actin like i dont care
ive been so many places still my life is goin nowhere
but since i live it then my truth is vivid
im hopin you can dig it my views i give it to elude the biggots
but moments of clarity scary to me
im seein things most barely can see my souls fairly deceased
ill be at peace once they bury me deep
and hopefully its not the heat of unfairly degrees
but i need to stop and choose proilly drop the booze
cuz on this road shit aint all smoothe on these rocky grooves
what do i got to lose i thought about foresakin this
am i here for god to place anger or for satan's bliss?

just writing how i feel

Not sure if a depression is beginning to settle in, or if it's because there's no sun. I am totally down in the dumps and could care less about most anything including life. Will not do anything to hurt myself, but don't care right now.

I am sore after a personal training of kickboxing, otherwise I am a happy lady :)

Not sure if a depression is beginning to settle in, or if it's because there's no sun. I am totally down in the dumps and could care less about most anything including life. Will not do anything to hurt myself, but don't care right now.

That used to happen to me every time my HA batteries started to die. They didn't just shut off... no... they had to die a slow and steady death such that all day long I just got more and more depressed and didn't know why. Then at the very low point I usually figured it out and swapped for a new battery. Of course then I had to pull myself out of a slump.

My headaches can do that to me too if they go too long.

Ok, I am now mentally sending you feel good vibes ~~~~~ Anything yet?
no? ok... I forgot you are all the way south in Florida... Here goes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew! I'm going to take a nap now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back