How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I need a happy hour after the week I have had!!

He has a sick sense of humor. The guy who was blown through was literally grinded into bits. It was just dust/little bits scattered around.

Wow. I bet there are plenty of good reasons why he's your ex.

Where did that tragedy take place? That's very sad.

In a mellow and good mood today, after giving my house a real good cleaning yesterday...Got the boys sock-drawer straighted out and the mix-matched socks....grrrr...some even with holes in 'em!....:giggle:

Going out today, as I saw a Pepsi Phone a few days ago at a thrift shop, and I really want to get it. Hoping it hasn't been sold. Seems more and more thrift shops are popping up....

I'll give you a very hard question. Here is the question:

3 + 3 = ?

:shock:

Well, that depends. If it's 3 apples and 3 oranges, then it might be a fruit salad. If it's 3 oranges and 3 oranges, then it's orange juice. :giggle:

Pretty cheerful today. My RN daughter has the day off and is coming to lunch with us and bringing cupcakes!

I enjoy a good cupcake! :P

1znl95f.jpg

That's chocolate with purple raspberry frosting! :)

Last edited:
Kind of up and down. Can't get rid of this nagging cough.

Frustrated. But then that's what I love about my job...when I finally, if ever, figure out what code will accomplish my objective (or should I say, my clients objective).

too sad because of my friend passed away unexpectedly. I miss him :( This reunion at our school won't be the same without him. MIss his jokes, pranks, acting silly, his smile...he was sweet guy!

I am sorry

Sad, overwhelmed, trapped, and lonely. :(

I am sorry you feel so sad. Wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. I live by the saying "one day at a time". I hope things look up for you soon. Take care!!! Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and that I care.

I'll give you a very hard question. Here is the question:

3 + 3 = ?

:shock:

OH SHIT!! Geez.. ummmmm Six???

my turn..I looked my homework...

Here very easy question of FOIL method with Multipyling Polynomials

(5y + 3)(2y-5)??

I can put answer on my homework :fingersx: tough for me with lot of steps!!:eek3:

Itchy eyes and itchy nose....the pollen is falling as always in January....am tired from the long trip and think I'm gonna grab my doggie and take a little nap. May have to go to Walgreens to get something over the counter for the allergy later this evening.

ohhhh....I have a cold. All stuffed up. I was gonna go to the shelter and help out with Puppy and Basic classes but didn't go.
Hubby went to get more O.J.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back