How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been feeling a little down lately also. I think mine is the fact that I'm thinking about my daughter's financial aid for college in the fall. Won't know how much she'll get, but am hoping for a lot. I'm putting together a letter with "special circumstances" that may help.
Or it might be just because I don't really have anything "exciting" going on right now. Though I'll be heading out to Utah in August, I can't "plan" the trip till the last minute since babies have a mind of their own as to when they'll make their entrance.

Im feelin confused right now... not a good feelin to have.

I had a long talk with a deaf married woman on facebook. She is unhappy with her marriage and wants me to rescue her. We went to school from pre-school to highschool, together. Im gonna have to ignore her for a while. She have two kids with the guy.

Im feelin confused right now... not a good feelin to have.

I had a long talk with a deaf married woman on facebook. She is unhappy with her marriage and wants me to rescue her. We went to school from pre-school to highschool, together. Im gonna have to ignore her for a while. She have two kids with the guy.

That's a tough place to be in. It's always good to make the decisions while your mind is clear.

I know if it were me, I would want my gf to end our relationship before starting another relationship. Feeling like you got dumped for someone else is a terrible feeling.

Now that I think about it, I hope that I have your strength of character to avoid getting into trouble.

Oh, one other thought, you can tell a lot about someone's character in the way they treat their "ex" (or soon to be ex?).

Oh, one other thought, you can tell a lot about someone's character in the way they treat their "ex" (or soon to be ex?).

very valid point. I posted a quote on FB that said along the lines of "Listen carefully to how your friends talk about others for it's the same as how they talk about you."

That's a tough place to be in. It's always good to make the decisions while your mind is clear.

I know if it were me, I would want my gf to end our relationship before starting another relationship. Feeling like you got dumped for someone else is a terrible feeling.

Now that I think about it, I hope that I have your strength of character to avoid getting into trouble.

I will stay away from drama. I dont want anything to do with a woman in unhealthy marriage. I know her for a long time and how she acts behind ppl's back. :aw: She talked about sex with me last night. :roll:

I have talked several old friends on facebook and all of them do not like the woman I talked to last night on FB. She is expectin me on FB tonite after 11pm.

One thing I can tell you about her. She is a selfish lady...

I will stay away from drama. I dont want anything to do with a woman in unhealthy marriage. I know her for a long time and how she acts behind ppl's back. :aw: She talked about sex with me last night. :roll:

I have talked several old friends on facebook and all of them do not like the woman I talked to last night on FB. She is expectin me on FB tonite after 11pm.

One thing I can tell you about her. She is a selfish lady...

since you had such lovely things to say about her, why are you arranging to chat with her on FB tonight?

since you had such lovely things to say about her, why are you arranging to chat with her on FB tonight?

He said earlier that he wasn't going to be on FB tonight. She's expecting him to be but I think he's going to ignore her.

I didnt say I was goin to chat with her on FB tonite. She was the one wanted to chat after 11pm b/c thats when her hubby sleep. :lol:

She has been called a ho behind her back and Im startin to believe that. I guess she is a wild woman. :dunno:

Feeling a little better, but now I am pissed.

headachey. Stupid smell of rubber at work... New rubber rollers were put in in the press room, and it's been a week and the rubber smell is still strong. Urgh!

I felt great today even with only 4 hours sleep. I drove my car today!!!! Its been over a year:-( Went to see my mom and had some lunch. When I got home I took Marley for a walk. She was surprised about it too.haha Only caught about 1/3 of my moms conversation. Lip-reading for 3 hours made my head hurt. Now getting a slight headache. Its all good though. Hope I have many more days like this. Today I feel blessed.

I felt great today even with only 4 hours sleep. I drove my car today!!!! Its been over a year:-( Went to see my mom and had some lunch. When I got home I took Marley for a walk. She was surprised about it too.haha Only caught about 1/3 of my moms conversation. Lip-reading for 3 hours made my head hurt. Now getting a slight headache. Its all good though. Hope I have many more days like this. Today I feel blessed.

That's reallllly great news!

That's reallllly great news!
Thanks RR. Like I say "one day at a time". Who knows what tomorrow may bring or even the next hour with me. I am graciously accepting any amount of time I can get with just a little less pain.
Just need a little break every now and again so I can regroup.

Thanks RR. Like I say "one day at a time". Who knows what tomorrow may bring or even the next hour with me. I am graciously accepting any amount of time I can get with just a little less pain.
Just need a little break every now and again so I can regroup.

Have this inner feeling that you're gonna be awesome!...Good days also come with the bad days....seeing the doctor tomorrow for my ear(s), as both are again "draining"....not too much pain, tho', I deal with it....But I'll be dog-gone if I go thru another surgery like the last one! Just feel it's back to the antibotics once again.

Itchy! I hate when the bottom of my foot itches! Aggggggh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back