How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im feelin very rested... :) had a wonderful night of sleep.

I am still having this nagging cough. Luckily it's not too bad. These allergies are really draining for me. Otherwise, I am doing pretty well. No falls for 4 days. That's a record!!

Good nights sleep and feeling great...sunny & breezy this AM by the river. My nose is still itching (allergies).

I am feelng pretty good today :) woke up early and let Marley out of her kennel. Once I do that there is no going back to sleep because she is so excited to see me. Watched a movie and now drinking a nice cup of tea. I hope I continue feeling better. I pray all of you have a great day!!!

I'm feeling better as my cold is improving, but think hubby has it now...

Felt blah earlier today so I took a nap. Feeling better now.

Feeling great! Had a good night sleep. I used Peace, and Calmin:lol:g essential oils. It work

Feeling like I need a really good friend to talk with and missing the ones who left because of my hearing loss and my decision to home school.

Me too!!!

Feeling like I need a really good friend to talk with and missing the ones who left because of my hearing loss and my decision to home school.

I feel the same. Sorry your having a hard day. Hope you get some good news soon:)

Im feeling calm and peaceful b/c I had a good work-out last nite. You know that feelin... :D

Feeling mildly depressed/anxious. Thinking about my money situation and hope I'm making right decisions (near & far term). Asked for and received a spiritual sign that things are going to be ok, and I believe they will be...but being mortal...

Sort of down in the dumps due to sinus allergy...sounding like a duck horn at times....

I am feeling glad that tomorrow is another day. Praying that those who are sad, depressed, anxious, and lonely have a good day tomorrow. I feeling hopeful that I will get to meet you guys in person one day.

I.can't.move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back