Hovrs' Mvp

MVPs aren't ready yet. Hovrs still take test for it. that s bug. I think that they might be ready in the autumn or early winter. but they had gotten over 85,000 customers who already signed up to get free MVPs. Sorry for delay.

85000 customers = 85000 MVP will make? dont beleive u

FCC order all veidophone to have real local number by dec 31 2008, HORVS ready? dont think. HORVS stuck

watch out your talk see lots misinformation here

Uhhh.. you are wrong.. It not only Sorenson. It is also HOVRS problem too but not for CSDVRS.

1. Both Sorenson and HOVRS provided the devices are free while CSDVRS doesn't due profit treat as equal function of living.

2. About the CSDVRS and HOVRS question as you hope that won't happen? Well, you are wrong. The HOVRS customer care/representative say to me and clear... "Same idea of Sorenson, you use our VRS service and then we will give you MVP the more you use same thing with VP200." Why in the world of business they are talk about Sorenson. Where is Hand-On??

Excuse me, I can make the choice to either MVP or VP200 and the Z. The impact their business is the telephone number that apply to one default service. I not okay with that that should add some rules, it should apply to one VRS instead of multi-VRS telephone number. For example; if I want HOVRS and nothing else and that should add on FCC. Yes, it should limited due waste fund if that telephone number never used...

3. Sorenson make a lot easier but about lock thing. Did you ask them why? Yes to prevent and plus... what interesting me is that access code, if nothing happen mean that my videophone isn't connection. If it become successful and allow me controlled that mean my videophone is function by internet.

4. The impact will invloved the VRS money to paid the telephone for us by what FCC say so. Image that... if I got MVP and I decide want use Sorenson VRS as my default. If I have VP200, I want set default the HOVRS or the CSDVRS. The Hand-On is limited not like Sorenson due fund in Sorenson's expess.

5. The big issue, the IP Address is still there no matter what! For example; the other VRS doesn't have same benefit what Sorenson offer us. Such as that Sorenson videophone can handle by ip address update itself. When you log into the HOVRS account, have you notice that asked for IP Address to update. NO-IP Address is not solution for anything! Reason; no computer... While the Sorenson videophone, I am talking about both VP100 and the VP200 does update itself the IP Address.

6. The most important is 911, friendly, and easy to use... Again, I don't give a damn "You got a purple? You got purple number?" or "WHOOOOAAA! FAST CONNECTION!" or "We are provide the best service." Most important is read the fine print of agreement with VRS that they provide you the equirement even it free or charge. Believe it or not, the CSDVRS agreement is that if you buy the Z device, you are not "ALLOW" to resold or selling. Same idea with SNAPVRS provided OJO a free, but you will paid if that OJO damaged.

7. Sorenson isn't out of money. If you research their background business isn't same as another VRS out there. HOVRS is under Go America... I don't personally support Go America due Wyndtell or Deafwireless. Go America promises are worthless...

8. Don't blame the VRS due the interpreter shortage, it is our FAULT... because they need support their own living but without work and waste their study skill to become interpreter. Right now, the VRS is contact the college or other that invloved with technology such as VRS. Interest part, some interpreter HATE VRS.. reason, they don't want deal with technology which its interest...

9. I rather Interpreter, Employee and the customer are happies. Without the happy, there will no bridge between the communties...

85000 customers = 85000 MVP will make? dont beleive u

FCC order all veidophone to have real local number by dec 31 2008, HORVS ready? dont think. HORVS stuck

I m meaning that Hovrs have over 85,000 Purpleticket members who have accepted invitation to get free MVP.

Yes, FCC require real phone numbers in all videophone including HOVRS by Dec 31, 2008.

Hovrs news release

Here is important information that we are respond back to Deaf Newspaper

Deaf Newspaper, LLC

Second thing is we also put video clip to clarify the Purple ticket process…

MVP and Purple Ticket Codes: HOVRS - Press Conference

Last edited:
Here is important information that we are respond back to Deaf Newspaper

Deaf Newspaper, LLC

Second thing is we also put video clip to clarify the Purple ticket process…

MVP and Purple Ticket Codes: HOVRS - Press Conference

I watch video and the video show that more invite more faster you move up in line to get MVP. So anyone still need purple connect PM me for name and email Cheers!

You can email this report to your friends. Many deafies don't know what s purple ticket code and purple number is meaning.

HI, I am a technology dummy. Please explain to me what MVP and VPAD means. I guess it is something about portable vido phone? How do the two differ..

A friend of mine has a Deaf daughter, and they have video phone on their TV. She said something about only Deaf people could get one.. I am not sure if I undertsood what she was talking about. Is it true that you have to be deaf to get video phone service? I want to be able to sign with my Deaf friends too... but I am hearing..

I'm told you can only get them if you are deaf or hard of hearing . I do not think hearing people can get them free but they can buy one if they have selling price on market . You will have to contact them adn ask information sorry

MVP design by HOVRS (www.hovrs.com) and VPAD design by Viable (Viable.net Homepage) that provided free for interpreter. It explain all those topic about which is better and which is free.

I understand you want talk with your sign to Deaf people who is your friend. At the same time... I personal and still dont understand why want talk with friend who is Deaf that prefer video than the VRS? If prefer over than VRS and that would waste investing the VRS fund. I didn't mean sound harsh at the same time that benefit for us use for job purpose.

Anyway.. yes its true that videophone from Sorenson is providing the free videophone for who is deaf or hard of hearing that "NEEDED" sign communicate clear over videophone.

I agree with zerodog it is true that is what we all are told you should know by reading their web site . I did made quote earlier but that is ok I will say it again anyway lol.

You not say much word, but one sentence? Shared with us what the misinformation do you have?

2. About the CSDVRS and HOVRS question as you hope that won't happen? Well, you are wrong. The HOVRS customer care/representative say to me and clear... "Same idea of Sorenson, you use our VRS service and then we will give you MVP the more you use same thing with VP200." Why in the world of business they are talk about Sorenson. Where is Hand-On??

if use horvs service then i get mvp. that arm twisting tactic. fcc forbid this action.

You not say much word, but one sentence? Shared with us what the misinformation do you have?

4. The impact will invloved the VRS money to paid the telephone for us by what FCC say so. Image that... if I got MVP and I decide want use Sorenson VRS as my default. If I have VP200, I want set default the HOVRS or the CSDVRS. The Hand-On is limited not like Sorenson due fund in Sorenson's expess.

who said this? you. not accurate statement

I m meaning that Hovrs have over 85,000 Purpleticket members who have accepted invitation to get free MVP.

Yes, FCC require real phone numbers in all videophone including HOVRS by Dec 31, 2008.

will HORVS ready with real phone numbers? you work for HORVS ? why say the numbers here on public forum?

Yes, Purple numbers mean real phone numbers. no proxy number. Do you have purple number when you have joined up new member?

You may see Hovrs vlog about purple number. HOVRS - Press Conference

You may look for quicktime plug-in 7.2 in your firefox.

I don't see how that Sorenson refused that those thing of toll free. It is about technology to compromise the machine and toll-free number to make happen.

Again, what I learn that I have no respect to another, even all VRS. You notice on that VRS on hold waiting. Those product that design by Sorenson Communication that giving the VRS. However, the Sorenson appear didn't get support fund to make all technology to happen such as machine to access the portable, 911, and other thing to make machine to become happen. Without the support fund from VRS or us to make smooth. Such as everyone is strike about 6.50 and say too bad to Sorenson. Well, it do affect another VRS because of software product to keep all VRS running. I have discover and start understand how VRS is running.

The more balance such as cable company. They are looking for demanded but use free pole that use electric wire that already set. At least, cable company have opportunity use pole for cable wire. Where the electric company get some support fund to able replace the pole if the wood or pole get damaged.

It similar apply to Sorenson that has to giving away free machine to allow VRS connection during on hold waiting. About the transfer part, I do not see any VRS that Sorenson enable to transfer. Like right now, the technical support from Sorenson become prefer technical support or speak with person that person who has help me. They simple transfer me to specific technical support which is nice.

What more, I believe the transfer part is become useful to Sorenson. For example; if that not technical support and they can transfer me to customer service which its nice. I haven't try that but they gave me number to keep that future in case I want speak with customer service.

Again, I rather to see VRS support the technology fund to make those machine happen for videophone such as any device can connect each other instead the proper IP Address. IP Address is too much information for people to invalid information. Again - I think that something what I believe we, us, pay the VRS or Sorenson equipment. Not only Sorenson, it can be SnapVRS or HOVRS soon to have MVP. It can pay the service that can create include expand service. I don't know what kind expand that benefit for us. For example; AOL do charge for smile icons that we choose and want to use it. Same idea for cellular phone that do charge feature of music or television.

I agree with it , besides everyone has their onpion of deciding how things would work for them and people who are giving away free things for us deafies and HOH to use in this world . Give them some time people .

Uhhh.. you are wrong.. It not only Sorenson. It is also HOVRS problem too but not for CSDVRS.

1. Both Sorenson and HOVRS provided the devices are free while CSDVRS doesn't due profit treat as equal function of living.

Excuse me, I can make the choice to either MVP or VP200 and the Z. The impact their business is the telephone number that apply to one default service. I not okay with that that should add some rules, it should apply to one VRS instead of multi-VRS telephone number. For example; if I want HOVRS and nothing else and that should add on FCC. Yes, it should limited due waste fund if that telephone number never used...

3. Sorenson make a lot easier but about lock thing. Did you ask them why? Yes to prevent and plus... what interesting me is that access code, if nothing happen mean that my videophone isn't connection. If it become successful and allow me controlled that mean my videophone is function by internet.

5. The big issue, the IP Address is still there no matter what! For example; the other VRS doesn't have same benefit what Sorenson offer us. Such as that Sorenson videophone can handle by ip address update itself. When you log into the HOVRS account, have you notice that asked for IP Address to update. NO-IP Address is not solution for anything! Reason; no computer... While the Sorenson videophone, I am talking about both VP100 and the VP200 does update itself the IP Address.

6. The most important is 911, friendly, and easy to use... Again, I don't give a damn "You got a purple? You got purple number?" or "WHOOOOAAA! FAST CONNECTION!" or "We are provide the best service." Most important is read the fine print of agreement with VRS that they provide you the equirement even it free or charge. Believe it or not, the CSDVRS agreement is that if you buy the Z device, you are not "ALLOW" to resold or selling. Same idea with SNAPVRS provided OJO a free, but you will paid if that OJO damaged.

7. Sorenson isn't out of money. If you research their background business isn't same as another VRS out there. HOVRS is under Go America... I don't personally support Go America due Wyndtell or Deafwireless. Go America promises are worthless...

8. Don't blame the VRS due the interpreter shortage, it is our FAULT... because they need support their own living but without work and waste their study skill to become interpreter. Right now, the VRS is contact the college or other that invloved with technology such as VRS. Interest part, some interpreter HATE VRS.. reason, they don't want deal with technology which its interest...

9. I rather Interpreter, Employee and the customer are happies. Without the happy, there will no bridge between the communties...

Well said I applude you . Of course it takes awhile to figure the whole story of everything . Some dont take the time to read , some dont' take the time to listen , some dont' take the time to know thr rules . But most should learn something new everyday before making any bad judgements. I would not make any unless I know the truth .

Back