Hmph, Dating a Transexual? (Warning: You may find a strange truth about me)

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
This may come as a shock to many folks but this has been spun off from another thread somewhere where people discussed about whether they approve the transsexuals or not....

I have given this a lot of thoughts. I wonder if you have a chance to date a trannsexual, given that they have a completed sex change operation- would you go out with them because techinally they are the opposite sex...even though they were the same sex before?

I had thought about this for a LONG time because this is something interesting (okay- a secret unveiled- My imagination of mine loves to have one of those strange/unordinary relationship... Exotic and so on...) and I have concluded that I would not mind dating a transexual that used to be a woman. (Transexual lesbian..... er, is that the right word?)
Now, another personal information unveiled- I can't be a lesbian with a normal woman. Don't misunderstand this statement- I have nothing against the lesbians/gays, in fact, I love them because they are the coolest folks but personally I cannot handle bing a lesbian. Because that would mean that I have to deal somebody of the same sex who have breasts... and a bush... that would probably create some insecurity for me because I know I am one big ("voluptuous" as people said) girl and i never have met a girl that has a same size with me regarding with the figure and so on... so if I turn a lesbian, I will have to deal with those girls who have flat chest compared to me, and so on... what is fun in that? I don't like to be the big person in a relationship. :squint:
But---
If this lady has a sex change operation where she ends up having a penis and a flat chest (anything less A) and at least of course taller than me (a standard going the same for the males), then I will date her. :lol:

So what about you guys/girls? Would you date a complete transexual?
(This was also inspired from watching "A Solider's Girl", a very sad story based on a true person and events)

No I would never date anyone born with a dick even if they had surgery to make them a woman.

I'm not going to touch this with a 10-foot pole.

Mmm i would say NO, for biological reasons-

I do want kids, kids of my own and of my future husband's bloodline.

What's wrong with just going out? No marriage proposal attached.... :dunno:

Cricket said:
Mmm i would say NO, for biological reasons-

I do want kids, kids of my own and of my future husband's bloodline.

I will give you my kids if you don't want to wait

OK - from somebody who "goes both ways" - I'm not sure. I think if the decision was made it would be based on the person -- not the fact that they used to be of another sex. Being bi means you have a lot more to chose from!

haha @ "Being bi means you have a lot more to chose from!"

naw, Being a bisexual means you are indecisive! ;-)

and I agree with Liza- i didn't say to MARRY them. Just GOING out... yeesh, some guys are so commitment-phobia that they wouldn't even consider ONE single date because to them- it is a lifetime commitment! :rofl:

No I would never date anyone born with a dick even if they had surgery to make them a woman.
What if genetically they were female but, were raised male? (XXY, I think is the combonation)

deafdyke said:
What if genetically they were female but, were raised male? (XXY, I think is the combonation)

Are you saying she is geneticslly female but wears boy's cloths and acts like a boy she is "tomboy" ?

A Curveball Coming Your way

Now I got a tricky question-

What if you meet a gorgeous person (of your opposite sex) and you like that person but you find out the fact that the person do have both sex organs but appears to be the opposite sex... What would YOU do????

(There are a such person with both genders, i think the condition is called "hermaphroditism"....
from dictionary.com: 1-An anomalous condition in humans and animals in which both male and female reproductive organs and secondary sexual characteristics are present in the same individual.
2- The presence of both male and female reproductive organs in a plant or animal, as in an earthworm or a monoecious plant. )

Hmmph... this is a bit tricky than the transexual question.... because the person with hermaphroditism cannot change her/his insides but s/he is more inclined to a gender than another so therefore you cannot go all "transexual/homophobia" on this person because of her/his condition.

I really don't see what's wrong with dating transsexual, hell i know some poeple who do that, and all i can see is thier being themselves as same situation for homosexuals and hetrosexual, all they can do is be themselves just be comfortable, IM dating someone noe no not a transsexual but given the mind's thought, I can tell u one thing,
IF and this is a HUGE big IF i was to date a transsexual ofc i would say go for it, as long as there's honesty involve from the onset of dating and not a * suprise* later on i can completely respect thier honest words and thier respect for who they choose to be thats all that matter it's not abt sex its not abt whos better in bed, its all abt faith honesty respect trust and comfortablity!

Actually, I did date a herma - it was one of the best relationships of my life...I still miss her. She died in a car crash involving a drunk driver apx 15 years ago, and nary a day doesn't go by without me suddenly thinking of her and missing her.

Don't knock it - it all boils down to a person's own preference.

Love,
DD

Liza said:
What's wrong with just going out? No marriage proposal attached.... :dunno:

What about you Liza?...U haven't said if you would or wouldn't.....

For myself here....There nothing wrong with just going out as friends....

I don't know what I would do. If I really liked the guy very much, and found out that he used to be a woman, I would probably be a bit shocked. But if I like the person enough, maybe I would still consider dating or relationship.

Back