Hillary for President! Vote?

Wow, other conservative ADer again.

He want USA to ban on homosexual, abortion and other system that's considered to be liberal.

Heath would probably rather vote for a KKK member if there was one running for president. :eek3:

Hmm... I don't know who I will vote for. However, I do hope that Bush is out soon.

A lady president????

I am not really for the idea its such a tough job to handle. We will see what happens.

The only reason she is still with Bill Clinton is because of power and she just use it to get attention and shit like that.

Disagree...

Hillary do not need to depend her husband... You know what she is. She obsess her polities before Clinton... Without Hillary, Clinton would of never being President. Hillary and Clinton have different opinion on their polities issues.

I've long lost my respect on Bill Clinton who lied to us all americans after he said "I did not have a sexual relationship with that woman." and busted! Being a president doesnt mean you can get away with lies and I'm surprised that even the congress decided to give him another chance after that stunt he pulled on us. Whatever to them...it almost as it seems that not many presidents are that good anymore since JFK. Bill didnt even seem to take the job very seriously when he was president and so was Bush. I wouldnt be suprised with Hilary either since shes married to Clinton and if she gets the vote, thats only cause of Clinton. no doubt.

Come on, everyone tell lies... Of course you, me and everyone... We are only human and not prefect people... but Bush is the mainly worst who tell lies real ALOT.

How many Bush made mistakes? of course DOZEN... what Clinton did is only ONE MISTAKE.

Did you know that JFK is a womanizer?

So do I, cause I'm against abortion!!!...:rl:

But they have to force to abort their babies due healthy reasons. I support women's rights because they should not risk their life for give the birth to babies.

Come on, everyone tell lies... Of course you, me and everyone... We are only human and not prefect people... but Bush is the mainly worst who tell lies real ALOT.

How many Bush made mistakes? of course DOZEN... what Clinton did is only ONE MISTAKE.

Did you know that JFK is a womanizer?

Right, JFK was stronger womanizer! also went with M.M.

Who says we HAVE TO learn anything about politics? Pac man has a right his opinion why he will not vote H. clinton because she might ruin in video game history. That's why he cares which is important to him. Why should we care about econmics, education, defense, money, civil rights or etc. Let someone who interested or care about that and do thier job. That not our job. Believe or not, 85 percents women want to vote her because she is a female not because of job, or anything. I simplely will vote her because of Bill cliltion. Thats my opinion. I like him because he did an excellent job as a president for USA even thought he didnt work at all or had sex with women or anything shits.

Who says we HAVE TO learn anything about politics? Pac man has a right his opinion why he will not vote H. clinton because she might ruin in video game history. That's why he cares which is important to him. Why should we care about econmics, education, defense, money, civil rights or etc. Let someone who interested or care about that and do thier job. That not our job. Believe or not, 85 percents women want to vote her because she is a female not because of job, or anything. I simplely will vote her because of Bill cliltion. Thats my opinion. I like him because he did an excellent job as a president for USA even thought he didnt work at all or had sex with women or anything shits.

I have a right to my opinion, too. I think Pacman's reason for not voting for Hillary is an inappropriate one. Especially if it is the only reason.

And yes, we, as American citizens, should care about economics, education, defense, money, civil rights, etc especially if we are voting. It is OUR job to care about those things. If we all voted for or against one candidate or the other candidate simply because of unimportant things as video games, who the person is sleeping with, or whatever, the entire country would be a complete mess.

*disclaimer: I am not trying to incite anyone with this post, I am just stating my opinions.

The scary thing we need to ask ourselves. Exactly how well do we understand politics and what is going on. From first glance she looks good, the basic outside stuff. But what about indepth? What's her plans, her personality? She was the husband of an ex president - will she follow how he ran the office or completely different? Who knows I mean the point of voting is who sucks the least, it's really a popularity contest. People can promise things and never do them.

We all voted for bush, most of us anyways. Big mistake. At the time it seemed like such an excellent idea. Most of the people voted for him solely because of his religious stance :) tsk tsk, so sad. How about focus on the actual issues this time instead of just wanting a christian president. Just because someone is christian doesn't mean they're the best choice. bible belt for the lose :(

The scary thing we need to ask ourselves. Exactly how well do we understand politics and what is going on. From first glance she looks good, the basic outside stuff. But what about indepth? What's her plans, her personality? She was the husband of an ex president - will she follow how he ran the office or completely different? Who knows I mean the point of voting is who sucks the least, it's really a popularity contest. People can promise things and never do them.

We all voted for bush, most of us anyways. Big mistake. At the time it seemed like such an excellent idea. Most of the people voted for him solely because of his religious stance :) tsk tsk, so sad. How about focus on the actual issues this time instead of just wanting a christian president. Just because someone is christian doesn't mean they're the best choice. bible belt for the lose :(

I agree! :gpost:

I have a right to my opinion, too. I think Pacman's reason for not voting for Hillary is an inappropriate one. Especially if it is the only reason.

And yes, we, as American citizens, should care about economics, education, defense, money, civil rights, etc especially if we are voting. It is OUR job to care about those things.
Every president has a different opinion too. For example, Bill Clition supports gay marriage and won't support abortion and George Bush Jr. won't support gay marriage and supports abortion. Who do u vote for the next president?

Every president has a different opinion too. For example, Bill Clition supports gay marriage and won't support abortion and George Bush Jr. won't support gay marriage and supports abortion. Who do u vote for the next president?

Bush supports abortion? Are you sure? Please cite your source. And I am pretty sure Bill Clinton is not against abortion. Otherwise, I would of heard about this a long time ago.

NO it's not right. Bill Clinton is pro-choice and he supports abortion rights and a woman's right to choose! Bush, Jr. is pro-life and he does not support abortion and he does not also support a woman's right to choose either.

Right and Bill Clinton has been to some pro-choice organizations also. He did also sign into some abortion rights law.

Bush supports abortion? Are you sure? Please cite your source. And I am pretty sure Bill Clinton is not against abortion. Otherwise, I would of heard about this a long time ago.

Hey!!! If i live in America so i would vote Hillary Clinton.
i dont want to be again Republican.

As for Bill Clinton that he has sex, it is none of our business. Why should we be more concerned about what he do in his personal life. We should be more concerned with what our president is doing to the USA professionally. NO one is perfect. I dislike bible thumpers who say they are holier than thou! :roll:

We should not be concerned with the color of the sin and the religion status. We should be concerned with what the president can do and how the president can protect us and make the place a better place to live. Not spend money on stupid shit!

i dont care, Bill Clinton what happened that he has sex. that is just separate Private and president. I honour of Bill Clinton.

Back