Football Season is here woohooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome back football!

The preseason has arrived Yes! my fave team of all, NE Patriots will have their first preseason game tonight!!

They will play against Tampa Bay :fingersx:Go Brady!!!!!!

Brady Bunch will go CRUNCH!!:giggle:

I don't really care for NFL... I prefer college football - especially the SEC ones... NFL nowadays isn't what it used to be.

My favourite college team is Georgia Bulldogs. I do root for other SEC teams (Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Kentucky Wildcats and Florida Gators) only when they aren't playing against Georgia. :lol:

Welcome back football!...
:wave: If, my team doesn't win, I hope yours does. :laugh2:

eagleshirtjoeSissy-1.gif

"A" NE Patriots also

"N" SF 49ers

:):):):)

Welcome back football!

The preseason has arrived Yes! my fave team of all, NE Patriots will have their first preseason game tonight!!

They will play against Tampa Bay :fingersx:Go Brady!!!!!!

Brady Bunch will go CRUNCH!!:giggle:

Do not break your T.V. Take it easy... Oceanblue !! :nono:

oh boy here she goes going nuts :giggle:
hugs OB7
i am sure that you are happy smile

Ahh 2 football seasons.. hhee teh CFL season which already started for me in late June up here.. rooting on my beloved Blue Bombers...

as for the NFL...gonna be a homer once again and say gooooo st.looooooo rams!!! HEHE!!!

Question is can the Indianapolis Colts repeat as champs or will someone punt Indy from the throne? LOL

Ahh 2 football seasons.. hhee teh CFL season which already started for me in late June up here.. rooting on my beloved Blue Bombers...

as for the NFL...gonna be a homer once again and say gooooo st.looooooo rams!!! HEHE!!!

Question is can the Indianapolis Colts repeat as champs or will someone punt Indy from the throne? LOL

It will be someone else lets say 3x superbowl champions, yes! Indy got conquered by Dallas Cowboys (home game) lastnight for the preseason game Dal 23 and Colts 3
Need I say more :giggle:

Aww..moonflower I am a rabid NE Fan :cool:

Kalista LOL ....yes, will be gentle with my tv ..I see how good Brady looks out on the field hahaha Go NE!!!

Ocean... if your NE Pats can try again and win the Super Bowl, that would be good.. but some other teams might have something to say about that...

ooo Philly vs Dallas war..that ought to be interesting..haha...

Ocean... if your NE Pats can try again and win the Super Bowl, that would be good.. but some other teams might have something to say about that...

ooo Philly vs Dallas war..that ought to be interesting..haha...

NS, it would be exciting to see NE Patriots come back to championship. I sure hope it will be possible for them to have a great season this year. I can't wait for kick off games coming up in Sept. 9th woohoo!!

Patriots will be more harder than their thought this season. I am not surprise will first time missing playoff picture.

Patriots will be more harder than their thought this season. I am not surprise will first time missing playoff picture.

Nah with Moss as their leading WR will help the Pats into Super Bowl. I am not Pats fan but I did support them in every Super Bowls but the 1985 against the bears because I hate NFC teams. Bears rulz all.

Nah with Moss as their leading WR will help the Pats into Super Bowl. I am not Pats fan but I did support them in every Super Bowls but the 1985 against the bears because I hate NFC teams. Bears rulz all.

LOL

FYI: Giants Stadium Punts Fans From Parking Lot

:wave: Giants Stadium punts fans from parking lot

Complex closed for 3 years for new stadium construction

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Friday, August 10th 2007, 12:18 PM

HACKENSACK, N.J. - Parking hassles at Giants Stadium begin tonight and will last about three years as construction of a new home for the New York Giants and Jets is under way.

Those without prepaid parking passes have been urged to bypass the Meadowlands complex in East Rutherford and go directly to Lyndhurst, two miles away.

Jets fans will pay $25 for parking there for Friday's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons, while Giants fans get a break: $20 when they come Saturday for a preseason game against the Carolina Panthers, The Record of Bergen County reported in Friday's editions.

Tailgating is banned at the Lyndhurst lots, where shuttle buses will take fans to the stadium.

Work on the new $1.5 billion stadium removed 5,000 parking spaces. Construction on an NJ Transit rail link and the Xanadu shopping and entertainment complex at the Meadowlands has added to the driving challenges.

The name of the new stadium, which is to open in 2010, has not yet been determined.

Reference: NY Daily News article

Hey Ocean, did you hear that Tom Brady just blew out his knee?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back