Do you lick the Envelope??

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Do you lick the envelope and mail it ?

I would not like it to lick the envelope cuz it taste awful!! eww lol :lol: so I use little water to damp on the envelope before mail it :)

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, but other than that I can't remember what brand of envalope that had peppermint taste to it, and since that I use peel n seal envalopes now. I used to lick stamps too LMAO! but now thank godness for them peel n stick stamps.

Someone told me that they use some kind of glue and what it was made from; however, I don't want to believe it or hear anymore about it. I told them If you think that's true then YOU SHOULD BE DEAD ALREADY from licking millions of envalopes that is made of rat poison or something. I don't know who told me that or where I heard it from. I don't believe it AT ALL!

Do you lick the envelope and mail it ?

No, I let my dog (Charlie) do that. j/k :giggle: I used to, until it kept tasting horrible, so I just spit on the envelopes. I wish there were Christmas cards instant stick envelopes instead of those lick on envelopes. :barf:

No, I let my dog (Charlie) do that. j/k :giggle: I used to, until it kept tasting horrible, so I just spit on the envelopes. I wish there were Christmas cards instant stick envelopes instead of those lick on envelopes. :barf:

lol you let dog do it for you? tsk tsk lol hahaha .. you can use water sponge to damp on it so dont have to lick or others :lol:

---------------

I read somewhere in google but I dont know if it is true or not that the lady was lick the envelopes till it got cut on her tongue then later got bit swell on her tongue so she went to hopstial and the doctor said nothing wrong with it then later in days she got worse swell on her tongue so she went to hopstial to check x ray and got eggs hatches :eek3: so She had an operate on her tongue open and rid of it the egg hatches ewwww.. but I have no idea if it is true or not true :dunno:

No Choice... I have to lick it.. then mail it out..
*sigh*
You asked for it and lick your envelope of Christmas Cards! *snickers*~:giggle:

I don't lick the envelope use water. I do have the adhesive envelopes handy here.

No i don't, I leave it open. My husband do for me. I don't like how it taste or you just never know what is on it. I used self tape when mailing out to agents and self and peel stamps.

Sometimes, I have to hurry and lick it before I go to the post office. I use a kitchen sponge with a little water on it. Sometimes, I tape on it. Maybe, I could use a wax candle and seal it in the old fashion way - ha ha.

Actually, that glue on the envelope which made from a dead cow's fat. What a gross!!! There are three types of glues: cow's fat, tree, and a man-made chemical (?). Most stores rather to order cheap prices which is really from cow's glue.

I watched TV on Discovery - "How It's Made" about how to make glues.

Good idea to buy adhesive envelopes...

Sometimes yes and no...

I use my finger into water then let my finger seal on the envelope mostly.

yea for x mas cards or some enevolpes yea i do lick on it, but i usually use adhesive tape enevolpes most of times. :p

if I see bill come with envelope, I use with my pee to show how I hate to pay the bill.

Back