Do you lick the Envelope??

if I see bill come with envelope, I use with my pee to show how I hate to pay the bill.

I'm glad I don't work at any billing department. :ugh:

DeafMonkey, sometimes I do lick the envelope, but if it taste so bad, I just pass it to RR. :mrgreen:

Sometimes, I have to hurry and lick it before I go to the post office. I use a kitchen sponge with a little water on it. Sometimes, I tape on it. Maybe, I could use a wax candle and seal it in the old fashion way - ha ha.

Actually, that glue on the envelope which made from a dead cow's fat. What a gross!!! There are three types of glues: cow's fat, tree, and a man-made chemical (?). Most stores rather to order cheap prices which is really from cow's glue.

I watched TV on Discovery - "How It's Made" about how to make glues.

Good idea to buy adhesive envelopes...

:eek3:~Oh Damn! I forgot 'bout this one...
I've seen this show but not 'bout how to make glues... Since when you've watch this show "How to make glues?"

I did licked the envelope so often, taste don't bother me, lol.

I do lick them! Sometimes, it's sticky and would have be stuck! lol

i do lick the envelopes sometimes but i love sticky with envelopes more best for me!

Oh man, something made me watch tv about glue envelope and one lady got bug egg in her lips and it grew so she had to go to hospital to have it remove. Sorry to say that in here but it is true. So yea I lick mine but now that I consider I rather wet it from the cloth.

uhh I forget when last time I did lick on envolpe cuz I always use BillPay via BOA online to make payment any billings and PayPal for eBay stuff...

I am preferring an envelope with peel and it self-sticks :D

Back