Do you lick the Envelope??

Maybe he would urine on his computer. :lol:

computer is important to me. No, I wouldn't piss on it. but in person, oh yeah, I would. bwhahaha

No, I let my dog (Charlie) do that. j/k :giggle: I used to, until it kept tasting horrible, so I just spit on the envelopes. I wish there were Christmas cards instant stick envelopes instead of those lick on envelopes. :barf:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, poor doggie!!! you meany!!! ..... yeah those instant stick envelopes are alot more expensive but worth it!!

I saw that, too. Maybe, we should buy the envelopes with peel and it self-sticks so that we shouldn't let this happen like George's wife. He is sorry that his wife was a millionaire.

Last yesterday at my work i help my co worker to put cover letter in the envelope When she told me it 2,600.00 i was like whoa i am not going to lick it she was like who would lick it then i ask her ohh why not use glue stick she say ok I am so so so glad i am not lick 2,600.00 envelope

Last yesterday at my work i help my co worker to put cover letter in the envelope When she told me it 2,600.00 i was like whoa i am not going to lick it she was like who would lick it then i ask her ohh why not use glue stick she say ok I am so so so glad i am not lick 2,600.00 envelope

lol ouchie, imagine if you did have to lick it lol... well the fastest way and cleaner is scotch tape I think... as some people are allergic to the glue.

I remmy I used to volunteer at the hospital and they want me to seal the envelope but I used the wet roller and let the roll on the envelope and then seal it together. :D

:ugh3: I do lick the envelope--- I wasnt thinking about using the water... Oh well. :) I wasnt complain about it.

:laugh2:~ If suppose you lick 2,600.00 envelopes.. your tongue gonna be DRIED UP and stuck tongue out for sure.. LOL

Silly my head! :laugh2: :giggle:

I havn't licked an envelope since I found out the glue
has wheat in it and I have Celiac Sprue! I looked for
weeks to find the source of wheat that was making
me sick. IN MY ENVELOPES of all things!

I usually have the peel and stick envelopes....I had a bad experience licking the envelope by developing a paper cut on my tongue... OUCH.

if I see bill come with envelope, I use with my pee to show how I hate to pay the bill.

I am thankful I don't work in billing department. If I do, I will be wearing those latex-free gloves, thank to you.

I heard that some glue were made from animal fats. (Elmer's don't have any animal byproducts) More in this: Straight Dope Staff Report: Are horses really made into glue?

Since I am vegetarian, that's why I wet my finger under the faucet and let my wet finger "lick" the envelope. I would love to use those self-adhesive envelopes but I gotta save $$$.

:barf:~ gotta know more better...
I'll buy stick envelopes instead lick it..

Do you lick the envelope and mail it ?

I would not like it to lick the envelope cuz it taste awful!! eww lol :lol: so I use little water to damp on the envelope before mail it :)

Licking envelope reminds me of .... erm, never mind... :)

Back